Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. PLEAS MAKE IT SO IT UPDATES RIGHT AFTER THE STREAM

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Llevo unos meses intentando crecer ahora me veo bastante bien creo que esperar tantos meses esta dando sus frutos, con esto quiero decir que cuesta mucho conseguir el logro del afiliado que unos lo consiguen por la suerte y otros con demasiado esfuerzo, incluso eh llegado a ver canales de streamers que tienen una calidad que podrían tener mínimo 1k viwers y no tienen afiliado, pero sin embargo otros canales que hacen directo desde consola con calidad muy limitada y son afiliados osea no entiendo JAJAJA es una opinión

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Make it easier for other people who aren't affiliated to get views don't just put the top people with the most views at the top make it even and more fair for everyone so people can get affiliated more faster.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. cuando sere afiliado

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hola. Por error puse que en mi tipo de cuenta, la cuenta era de empresa. Lo quiero cambiar dándole a editar y poner cuenta individual pero no me deja actualizarlo, porque me pone que tengo que poner mi nombre y apellidos pero no me deja escribir en esas casillas y por tanto no puedo editarlo. Me gustaría poder solucionarlo.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I don't know how path to affiliate exactly works, but too many bots show up in the streams viewer log..... it would be nice if all the registered bots at the least were put into a different category how moderators and streamer are, and one thing else

path to affiliate is too hard to get, especially for ppl that dont have ways of reaching out.... i believe one or both of two things could help, having a section of twitch for new streamers once the complete affiliate they are no longer a new streamer, i knew the programming for twitch…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I have already reached Affiliate status a few months ago,
    but I still can't upload videos to Twitch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I have 75 followes and in the achievements I get that I have 37, why is it not updated?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I've been achieving the 3 out of 4 requirements meant for affiliate. I have been for almost a year now. Why can't we just skip the average view count? I feel like that really holds us back. We already have a lot of amazing people taking their time to watch us, and I know I have an average of 3 or more viewers. That counter never goes up to 2. It's always a 1, or a 1.67. I get around 12 views on my recent broadcasts, you can check for yourself. So why won't the average view counter go up?…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Poder deslocar um Emote de Sub para a área de Desbloqueáveis por Bits. Acabei de dar Upload em um Emote no Sub1, mas decidi que prefiro deixar como recompensa desbloqueavel quando chegar em 1000 bits de doações por um espectador. Não consigo fazer esse deslocamento e terei que submeter novamente.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. First of all, I would like to introduce myself, my name is Gabriel, I am 17 years old, I have been doing a livestream for at least 1 and a half years, my channel is oBielMF, in short, I think based on the Affiliate Program it is a little too complicated in the fact of having 3 simultaneous viewers, and my live from time to time catch 7 simultaneous people, so I'm just here to talk about it, I think you should modify this and make this move a little easier ...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. getting affiliate should make people get more followers and subs

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Whenever I end my stream I have 2.9 average viewers on the email they send me, but on my creator dashboard i'm at a 2.78 average viewers. Why is that?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. didn't get my old sups and i'd like to know what happend to it

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. i had a really good stream and my abg never goes up

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Can you make an option where you can limit cooldown on predictions or remove it I personally find it annoying to see every 5 seconds like one prediction after another not only on my stream but on other peoples.
    Thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 35 36
  • Don't see your idea?