Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Si potrebbero diminuire la media di spettatori medi e diminuire i follower.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. affiliate is hard to get if u r a smaal stream. Affiliate gives streamers a better look of them selfs and they problaly are going to stream longer

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. my channel analytics and affiliate checklist doesnt match. My analytics says that I already have 3.1 average viewers but my summary for my affiliate program still says 2.94. This is the only requirement I needed to get affiliate. I already gave it a day to update my affiliate summary but it still stayed 2.94

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. quiero hacer que mis viwers dejen de ver anuncios en mis directos, no quiero monetizar con anuncios, quiero que mis viwers disfruten del directo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. O Botão "editar" da configuração de pagamento para se cadastrar em afiliado não aparece, e fica dando erro de "precisa de ao menos 2 caracteres" no sobrenome que já tem bem mais que isso registrado. Não consigo me registrar.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Remove the need for average viewers for Twitch affiliate. A freely competitive market does not restrict the entry and exit of a market. This will produce maximum profitability for both twitch and it's creators. Microeconomics 101

If a viewer of mine would like to support through subscription of my services just like their 1,000+ viewer streamers they should be able to do so. Correct?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. My Affiliate criteria is fulfilled but still on the achievements section it is showing 49 follower (but i have 52 followers) and it has been more than 5 days but it is not updating.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hola, obtuve el logro de Afiliado, pero cada vez que hago click en "empecemos" me arroja lo siguiente "Lo sentimos. A no ser que tengas una máquina del tiempo, ese contenido no está disponible."

¿Cómo se puede solucionar? Por favor
    Mis espectadores ya quieren usar los beneficios que se le brinda a los canales afiliados

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. El botón de comenzar en la zona de logros para conseguir afiliado me marca como error, carga a una pagina ya borrada y un botón de buscar canales, contáctenme por favor

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. cada vez que intento hacer el formulario me sale esto. Lo sentimos. A no ser que tengas una máquina del tiempo, ese contenido no está disponible

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I recently met all of the 4 requirements for twitch affiliate program and when I click get started it brings me to the page

"Sorry. Unless you’ve got a time machine, that content is unavailable"

What do I do?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. it wont let me finish my onboarding for the affiliate program. the link above is what bugs out on me. thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The link where you apply for a companion does not work for me.

writes from the link: We are sorry. This content is no longer available.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Everything is perfect

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I've been streaming for about a month now. I've gained over 80 followers, but I still cannot reach that affiliate status. I've gone from 1.78 to 2.37, back down to 2.26. It isn't making sense. It's so discouraging that it's hard to keep going! I stream for HOURS and i've had 30+ views on every video and I like to think I average about 3-5 viewers per video. Please... just give me some advice or help me understand what I need to do.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. me gusta twitch ya que tengo espectadores que me apoyan y que estoy por llegar al afiliado

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hola, soy nuevo en la comunidad pero ambicioso como dice el titulo, estoy en camino de poder mandar la solicitud de partner por los logros solicitados, pero investigando un poco, me encuentro con que piden mas requisitos de los mencionados como para saber si te mereces o no ser partner, para ello queria batir algun record mundial de twitch, hago aproximadamente 4/5 streams de +24 hs seguidas sin salir interrupciones y no me es dificil este tipo de acciones por lo que queria sasber cuales son los records mundiales a batir, estube leyendo por google algunos, pero no se si…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. im very annoyed as yesterday i streamed fir 2 hours and 18 mins with about 4-5 viewers some point 6 and even 7 and i went up a small amount to my viewers was on 1.01 now on 1.18 went up by nothing please add more to this for everyone really has disappointed me

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 41 42
  • Don't see your idea?