Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hi im demon4chaos i would love to talk about the partner program i think 75 viewers is way overrated could we drop it to 35 or 40 for me its really hard for 3 viewers i love you guys thanks for just giving me a strike i love you guys so much no longer will i do that plz reach back if you can
    '

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow a longer address line or space when filling up the twitch affiliate/partner form because some countries have longer addresses

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hola, tengo problemas con el paso #4 para el método de pago, no pasa a más, se queda en ese paso. ¿Alguien sabe qué hacer?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Affiliate button available, but does not work. Fix it, please.

76 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be better to see stats and analytics of my status through the affiliation or partnership

117 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I believe that it is only fair and in line with Twitch's own TOS to do this. If someone Sub in their Local Currency, Affiliates/Partners should get the proportionate amount of that cost after currency conversion to USD and not the following:

An Aussie Subscriber to my channel pays $9/$10 AUD (If through the App) to a streamer. After currency conversion to USD, that roughly equates to $7-$8 USD. I have recieved ~$2 USD (Not even $2.50 USD) for the sub to my channel, what has happened to the other $5-6 USD there? Because my math definitely does equate $7-8…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. We need a way to see what our unpaid balance is on our account. Most other companies are more transparent about this kind of thing, including YouTube. I would like to see Twitch implement a live balance for each account including pending income (I know some things such as subs take more time to process)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I'm a person who watches broadcasts on Twitch. I am curious about the terms and conditions of the streamer's alliance or program, so I am looking at the terms and conditions, and I wonder why the alliance remains in 2018 when the overall terms and conditions and community policies have been updated this year or recently. In addition, the criteria for you to withhold the streamer's application itself are ambiguous in the terms and conditions. Therefore, please update the exact terms and conditions of the partnership. I hope Twitch will be a better environment with quick action.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Gostaria de entender melhor essa média de espectadores pois, faço as lives e a meta não é alcançada e sim dificultada ou não sou bom mesmo.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Dear Madam/SIr,

the first issue i encountered on twitch was the the amount of passive followers in a stream. You see for example 10000 followers, but only 100 viewers. That does not make many sense at all and gives a wrong first impression of a actually channel. So my idea is to get the difference of a active follower and an inactivefollower. That would first show you, how active a community is and the actually size of a community. Also the streamer has more of an idea, how the channel actually grows or is stagnating and can make a choice…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. poder pagar por estar 1 dia en destacados como promocion i que salgas destacado en 1 linea todo el dia para crecer seria posible?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Every recent major change that has been push edout to content creators have been usually met with an immensity of upset or annoyance for the sake of that we as content creators have to deal with these changes being enforced on us without any kind of prior opportunity to try things out, to give feedback on if these changes would be beneficial to us as content creator.

The most recent example being the Unban Request manager. This is absolute not needed for a majority of streamers because when someone is banned, it's a permanent situation. Having to receive an unban…

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Since it is extremely difficult for small streamers to hit the $100 payout minimum, I would like to recommend a feature. So if you don't make $100 you can use how ever much you made on twitch, so instead of entering credit card details, it would take the money from the revenue you made from streaming. If this idea gains interest I can explain more.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Currently Twitch denies streamers who are in some way related to the Cannabis industry from being Partnership as the use of cannabis isn't acceptable for the Partnership programme.
    With Cannabis legal in most states and the TOS enforcing that these streamers who are consuming cannabis are in a legal state (where it may be recreational or medicinal) it seems discriminatory to prevent these streamers from being partnered for this sole reason, especially since a lot of larger streamers who smoke have been given partner despite them smoking (I'd assume for the sheer reason that they have a large following)

Honestly…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I don't like how I need to have 5 chatters at once. I don't get enough people in there at once to find 5 chatters.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I think that the difference in difficulty to get is too large from Affiliate to Partner being an Affiliate is fun and all but getting it compared to getting a Partner is too large. Maybe making it so that you need to average 10 viewers to become an Affiliate and average 60 viewers to become a Partner. This I think makes it easier for Affiliates to become partners as they will most likely have at least 100 Followers to average 10 Viewers every frame. This makes it so that Affiliates have larger channels and would make it easier for Affiliates…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. you need to have a team of real people on looking at peoples numbers this is ridiculous, non stop since i started streaming i've had problems to the point of killing any motivation towards streaming. i have lost multiple 8 - 12 hour streams, you've unrightfully taken away followers and viewers from streams and my totals. if i make great progress in a day i get punished the next day, the stream isnt counted, my followers are taken away, or my avg viewers is minus'd by up to 2.0 avg viewers when i get 9 viewers.....

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I have the problems with the affiliate accepting, when im on step 3.2, it tells me that i dont match my secondary adress from step 1, but i have decided not to use at second adress and left it empty, and it worked fine with step 3.1, is there any fix for this problem?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Affiliate/Partner Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hola, soy nuevo en la comunidad pero ambicioso como dice el titulo, estoy en camino de poder mandar la solicitud de partner por los logros solicitados, pero investigando un poco, me encuentro con que piden mas requisitos de los mencionados como para saber si te mereces o no ser partner, para ello queria batir algun record mundial de twitch, hago aproximadamente 4/5 streams de +24 hs seguidas sin salir interrupciones y no me es dificil este tipo de acciones por lo que queria sasber cuales son los records mundiales a batir, estube leyendo por google algunos, pero no se si…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?