Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

93 results found

1. There is no system in place for Partners to claim an emote prefix from an inactive user. There are systems in place for usernames to be claimed from users that have been inactive for 12+ months, but nothing for emote prefixes.

Creating a system for inactive emote prefixes would be a great quality of life change for active, dedicated Twitch Partners.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. 70/30 should just include all types of subscriptions instead of just recurring

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Regional Payout

Right now payiut threshold is 50 dollars for everyone but if my country has regional prices of subs and bits is it not a heavy load to get to 50 when the prices are lowered compared to USA?
    For example if I get a sub for 1.5 dollars and the cut I make will be even lower than 50 dollars is too much to achieve and that has to be changed imo to atleast make it 50 dollar equivalent in the regional pricing. Payouts will be more fun

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When filling out certain information, like birthday or address, such as on the payment registering page: dashboard.twitch.tv/u/USERNAME/settings/revenue/payout-onboarding

Some information like birthday does not match the locale. When set to Swedish (sv), the birthday is incorrectly given as MDY. Thanks to the simplicity of the HTML-code, it is very easy to simply reorder the divs to match the order of the locale.

While the month-name is written out, it's more a matter of the quality.

Another issue is the address-field. To be able to enter a Swedish address, the letters éåäö (as wellas ÉÅÄÖ) must be accepted. International address can't simply…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Discoverbility is terrible on twitch. We already use different tricks to get more exposure through other sites trying to get people on our twitch.

Getting affiliate is not that hard. But reaching 75 viewers is difficult.
    My suggestion is to allow affiliates to multistream to grow. To give us a little boost up.

In the end i believe this would benefit twitch because more viewers on a stream is more income for them. So they might want to think about allowing channels below 100 viewers on twitch to multistream. I got this idea because apparently Ninja dropped his status so…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make it easier for Affiliates/Partners to change a simple setting like there address so they don't have to go through the process of Offboarding there accounts to then onboard there account and have issues with getting there Affiliate/Partner status back just because of an address change.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. As of now the only way to disable prerolls is to run three minutes of adds per hour. So viewers wont stay if a preroll comes up and leave if a 60 second add comes up every 20 minutes ( I know I do ). So maybe a 'later preroll' option that requires maybe 90 seconds of adds per hour will a 60 second preroll that will delay starting untill about 3-5 minutes of a viewer watching? So a viewer begins watching for 3-5 minutes to see if they will even stay, then a 60 second ad, then a 30…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hello everyone! I would like to talk about Twitch's compensation system. Currently, we are compensated based on subscriptions, bits, and all that stuff, which is great. However, it would be very advantageous to implement a compensation system for affiliates and partners based on the number of views and watch time. Affiliates and partners spend many hours livestreaming on the platform, and having such a system could encourage them to produce attractive content and attract a loyal audience. By rewarding affiliates and partners based on the number of views and watch time, it would allow them to generate income to support…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Zip code in payout settings is marked as (optional), however I just had a payout fail because of a missing zip code. If missing zip code can make a payment fail, it should not be marked as (optional) and should be mandatory.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add the option for the creator to enable or disable subscriptions when there a affiliate if the whant to some of us dont want the money because we already have a paid job and just do it for fun and only like to give there viewers a great time and give them some emotes and channel point options

as i contented twitch support on this the said its not possible
    to have one other the other option enable or disabled

sadly i have to disagree on this as a former web designer /game developer
    its not that hard to add…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. if the emote prefix is going to auto generated then it would be helpful if there's a guideline to the format in which it might be generated like "6 characters which will include at least first 4 letters of username" or something like that so that we can get a simple and more apt prefix. This will give smaller streamers more suitable emote names which will boost emote usage and overall improve the viewer experience and help streamers in improving their streams and in reaching the partner status. Its a win-win situation for both Twitch and its streamers.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I've had this issue for over 500 days where I've apply for partner and get the "review complete" status but no email! I've done everything thinkable, every-time I contact support they hit me with "We do not handle partnership applications". This is my 9th go around with the same problem and I have no way of accessing partnership support. I hope we can find a fix to this for creators that work hard for that badge.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Is it possible for Korea to change the settlement amount to 50 dollars someday? Also, what is going on with the payment method?

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Colocar opção de ver quem deixou de te seguir no painel de controle, afim de evitar ter que autorizar bots no chat para ver isso algumas vezes!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Llevo una semana esperando la verificación tanto del afiliado como de los emoticonos. Debería de ser más rápido

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I hit affiliate and was taking off, but then life happened and now I can't stream as much (many friends in the same boat). We want to be able to stream when we can, without the added pressure of people subbing or gifting subs. When people pay to see our content for a whole month, and we don't know when we're streaming again next, it makes us feel obligated to stream more.

Receiving bits, having channel points, and having emotes is still something that would be nice to keep, but at least letting us turn off subs as we please…

144 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Websites like Society6 and Redbubble have Paypal by default no matter in which country you're located as an author. It is not clear why Twitch does not allow me to use Paypal because I am not located in certain country. Also there is extremely limited list of payment methods available. It almost looks like those were made only for USA residents, and if you are not - wire transfer is your only option. Not quite fair.
    What I am suggesting is to add more payment options.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I'd love it if Twitch allowed for all streamers to opt in automatic tax removal of bits, subs and other items and didn't pay that to us at all.

It'd make life a lot easier if you allowed for streamers to opt into having taxes withheld from anything we earn.

Is there any hopes for this? I see it can be done for streamers in other countries, so why not Americans?

Please consider

Thanks,

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. During onboarding Payout setup should be Optional.

Payout verification often takes time, up to a few days, during which new Affiliates cannot set up their new features and tools.
    If all new affiliates defaulted to a "Hold Payout" schema, and then after onboarding could setup payout, even if that step takes days they can still be using channel points etc. during that time.

Also if there are any problems with payout verification, the worst thing that happens is Twitch gets to hold that money (interest!) until the Payout is cleared normally.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?