Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creator Dashboard

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creator Dashboard

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

89 results found

1. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Twitch should inform users who are adding or updating their payout method that Direct Deposit is not available for anyone outside the US.

While filling out your payment information, it asks you to input what country you are from. If you enter a country outside of US, and try to select 'direct deposit' as your payment method, there should be some mechanism there to stop you from moving forward, or at the very least, a notice somewhere on the page that direct deposit is not available outside the US. This would prevent someone outside the US from inputting their bank…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I think there should be a minimum following and a minimum hours of streaming to become affiliate. 3 viewers are absurd. It takes the determination and ambition from us people who are trying to become affiliate. I'm sure there are many more suggestions like this. Also if we stream longer to get more people in, it throws the numbers off for the viewers per hour. So if i stream for 12 hours straight, and ive had one person watching for about 10 and then all of a sudden i get a crowd of 3, the viewr count will be less…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I had filled out a payout registration form 3 times and about a week ago. Twitch is not allowing the payout registration to go through until now. I am disapointed by this. Can the twitch moderators help me through this process?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. YOU dont bankroll anything... BUY the rights to are NICHE or I am leaving. Not pushing your product if you cant bankroll right. What do i get volunteering here blocked on the regular because no one else can walk on my reads. ESPN is better enjoy your BIG MONEY problems. Look like a joke until you pay us to care.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Affiliates and Partners should have access to a clear description of how much they have earned within a payment period (not up until the current date) . As it is, the payout portal only lists if you have hit the threshold for payout ("$100+") and does not clearly state how much will be paid out to the streamer. RE: "The revenue dashboard on the Channel Analytics page is an estimate and not a final settlement for payout": there should be a final settlement statement before payouts are made. Creators deserve clear insights into their earnings, and not estimates and random…

69 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Like I saw with K*ck earlier today, please add a better creator program for affiliates and partners, where we get an hourly pay rate for our streams as long as we are active on stream. I think that is doable for Twitch and it would really benefit the platform.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Been streaming for ages this week and every time i go to see how long i have left it keeps saying the same that i have streamed for 5 days and 7.3 hours and its not changing and i want to know why this isnt working properly

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Language English (Translated by Google Translate)
    Evening to you.
    I would like to propose an idea so that there are no problems with registration, and this is:
    -Remove restrictions on re-registration.
    You see, after the 3rd registration, I want to re-register again if the situation is inevitable or I don’t want to create a new channel for the sake of some 50 followers and other conditions to get a companion, but an error appears in the form of spam from re-registrations: “Currently you cannot participate in the [partners/companions] program." There are many people who have encountered this problem, who want…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Twich no cuenta bien los espectadores, en mi caso que estoy persiguiendo conseguir el afiliado en vez de ayudarnos nos ponen un pie encima. tengo literalmente nada mas entrar 4 personas de mi familia viendome y me pone que tengo solo 1...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. i have asked why am i not bein paid from sep 15 til now and tha answer you got payed last month but how if its not til next month payout hmmmm

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Buenas llevo esperando casi como 8 horas y se queda bajo revision? Me Podrian
    Ayudar Porfavor Moderadores :C #twich

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Das TAX Form sollte so angepasst werden, dass man, wenn man auf "edit" klickt, auch wirklich Einträge editieren kann - solange ich die Adresse nach dem Umzug nicht in den Daten ändern kann, werde ich das Formular auch nicht unterschrieben abschicken können.
    (The Tax Form ist buggy, because you cannot really edit the adress fields!)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. can you guys please update my progress faster I been putting so much hours for affiliation and i had 3.2 average viewers for 14hours
    https://www.twitch.tv/surveillancecameraboys

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. As of 2022, it was announced that simulcasting on Twitch and to "short-form" platforms such as TikTok and Instagram would be allowed but that simulcasting to YouTube/Facebook - "long-form" - would not be.

The reason? "...because [Twitch] believes engaging with two streams at once can lead to a sub-optimal experience for your community."

But as clearly demonstrated by Ninja who had to drop Partner/Affiliate in order to simulcast not only to YouTube but to many other platforms, the optimization of viewing experience is highly dependent on the content creator and it showed that it was possible to do it given…

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I think it's time for affiliate get 65 split revenue & partner 75 split no more 50/50.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. There is no system in place for Partners to claim an emote prefix from an inactive user. There are systems in place for usernames to be claimed from users that have been inactive for 12+ months, but nothing for emote prefixes.

Creating a system for inactive emote prefixes would be a great quality of life change for active, dedicated Twitch Partners.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 70/30 should just include all types of subscriptions instead of just recurring

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Regional Payout

Right now payiut threshold is 50 dollars for everyone but if my country has regional prices of subs and bits is it not a heavy load to get to 50 when the prices are lowered compared to USA?
    For example if I get a sub for 1.5 dollars and the cut I make will be even lower than 50 dollars is too much to achieve and that has to be changed imo to atleast make it 50 dollar equivalent in the regional pricing. Payouts will be more fun

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When filling out certain information, like birthday or address, such as on the payment registering page: dashboard.twitch.tv/u/USERNAME/settings/revenue/payout-onboarding

Some information like birthday does not match the locale. When set to Swedish (sv), the birthday is incorrectly given as MDY. Thanks to the simplicity of the HTML-code, it is very easy to simply reorder the divs to match the order of the locale.

While the month-name is written out, it's more a matter of the quality.

Another issue is the address-field. To be able to enter a Swedish address, the letters éåäö (as wellas ÉÅÄÖ) must be accepted. International address can't simply…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?