Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

828 results found

1. I'd love to see a way to turn on Notifications for all events a streamer creates. This would be helpful for streams I always want to watch, but don’t want to add each event separately. Maybe also a way to turn on notifications for specific games from a particular streamer as well.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I'd love a button that would allow viewers/followers to send me feedback on what they enjoy about my streams or things they think I can improve on that I can read through once I finish streaming.

Sure, there's the messaging system, but people rarely check that unless someone specifically mentions that they sent a message. I'm talking about a button near the follow button labelled "Feedback" or something of the sort and when clicked, brings up a short survey that has things such as "Communications skills", "Content", "Viewer interaction", etc on a list with bubbles you can click on to…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Currently the teams feature is hidden away in a dark web covered section of the Twitch Platform. It's a great tool to grow your communities together with like-minded streamers.

Here are some basic ideas that I'd love to see, And will hopefully encourage it to be used more

• Allow team creation via the dashboard: Currently it requires a ticket to create/modify a team, Having it be as easy as changing some channel settings would make it more accessible & easy to "Try out".

• Allow Affilliates to create teams: If no support agent is needed for team creation, It would be…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. With my vmix setup, I bring guest browser sources in directly and monitor them through vmix directly... but I'm getting duplicate audio from the Backstage browser window. Since I need to manage guests with that window, I can't close it, but if I mute them, it mutes them everywhere, so it would be cool if you could do a "soft" mute for Backstage, so guests still are heard in OBS/vmix sources, but not in the managing backstage side. I was able to achieve this by changing the OUTPUT audio setting for my browser to something random, but then I can't…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Currently, to get on the Bounty Board, you have to find the Bounty Board FAQ, find the correct Google Form, fill it out, hope that you actually ended up on a waitlist, and hope that you eventually get taken off this mysterious waitlist, with no idea as to when you might hear back from Twitch. Having the Bounty Board application on the Creator Dashboard (like the Partner application) will make it easier for Partners to find, apply, and hear back from the Bounty Board program.

Right now, there's no way to know if your application was received, reviewed, or denied.…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. My Idea is to Let Streamers have multiple goals in the twitch goals area So basically currently you can only have one goal a sub-goal or a follower goal but I think twitch should let us be able to have a sub-goal and a follower goal at the same time instead of having us to debate witch goal to use Like for an example if someone is trying to reach 1000 Followers and trying to reach a sub-goal they can use the goals feature to try to reach both goals instead of only being able to choose the goal to…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When creating a goal let the creator pick between using sub points or just the number of subs they have.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be nice if you could add the ability to watch a VOD and have the Watch Party play along. This way people could watch at a later time.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add option for us to stream music to a parallel stream, so that viewers can choose if they want to listen to it or not (and also let them manage the music volume).

Could maye also be used for voice chat, and let viewers decide if they want to listen to voice chat or not

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I love the new hype train feature. I managed to get my first one activated and complete a level 5 on medium difficulty.

I also like the achievements for becoming affiliate, partner etc as it not only shows me a history of cool accomplishments but I also like to print screen and share them on social media.

Please add completion of hype trains as achievements for each difficulty level as well as an achievement for completing the hardest hype train multiple times.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hype Train  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Edit "Starring" to include other streamers for Co-op events

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Events  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. As a streamer i can stream on OBS with up to 5 diff tracks, Track 1 Game Volume, Track 2 Mic, Track 3 Music.

What i would love to see is as a viewer display those 3 tracks so i can mute or lower volume of the music but hear the game and streamer, or mute the streamer to listen to the game ect. i feel this shouldn't be too difficult and would massively improve the experience for myself and many others, i think.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The only reason I use this website is to support streamers that I care about, and Twitch Prime is an easy way for me to do that. Having my subscription be devalued like this makes me not want to use Twitch at all ,since there's some obvious hierarchy in which Prime subs apparently don't count, and having them added would give Twitch Prime some actual value.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. As it is now, once all emotes are unlocked through Hype Trains, the button that spams the chat with Choo Chooo goes away.
    Makes it a bit less fun to complete a hype train. It would be nice if the Choo Chooo button persists and just picks a random hype train emote in case all is unlocked. The Choo Chooo spam is a celebration after all.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add the functionality of the customizable Panels from Twitch channel About pages to the home page for Stream Teams! This would allow the team owner to showcase important information such as links to the Team Discord, Twitter, etc. and give more information about the team.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. There should be a way, if you are playing a Team Game with other Twitch accounts, to tag them in the video so people can go follow them as well if they want.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. As some people dont want to see someones face while they watch the stream etc. as it changes the energy of the experience. Some people just watch for the gameplay. Need a way to toggle it on and off. If a obs feature isnt possible, we at least need a way to be able to block part of the stream while we are in fullscreen, up to 8 blocks that can be edited or something, while in edit mode, you can free transform them. Personally i cant stand when people show on stream the chat, that also changes the energy/vibe…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. i would love to be able to display more than one stream team ♡

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Once all the emotes have been achieved for a various season the viewer will no longer receive emotes from that level when participating in a hype train.

Given that bits involve additional revenue for Amazon and the streamer it may be beneficial to allow the previous season emotes to be earned if all the current generation emotes of a tier have been reached.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I know you guys are working on bringing Watch Parties globally . Just a question whether India is in the Roadmap. as connecting amazon prime to twitch hasn't been a thing for indian viewers just yet :)

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  Watch Party Team responded

Yes, India is on our roadmap! We’re working on making Watch Parties available to our global community in the coming months.

1 2 6 8 10 41 42
  • Don't see your idea?