Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The system already in place for cases is horrendous. Twitch Support on Twitter can't always answer questions given by their guidelines page and a lot of the time cases get closed without an actual reply.

Please provide a better messaging system so we can actually talk and voice our opinions for the higher ups, especially with sensitive matters such as legalities for music and fair usage on media as well as problems with accounts.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I use to update my own thumbnails to my stream but now it gets blank. What should I do.
    Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. We need affiliates AND partners able to choose between the badges of their channel, which badge they want to have next to their usernames... example : i want 2 year loyalty badge next to my name, but i only have been affiliated for 6 months. So choosing which badge you want next to your name is a good idea i think ! (Only for the actual streamer ofc).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Since Twitch (understandably) seperated the Performing Arts and Music category, I no longer have a way to correctly categorise my Performing Arts show. Categorising it under 'Creative' lost me views this week. We now have at least 5 categories for 'art' and none for Performing Arts that isn't solely music or drag. Please bring a perfomance category back

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I have questions about SUBTEMBER. When we subscribe to any streamer in excess of 1 month (like we buy a three month sub or a six month sub) the streamer isn't notified or there isn't a proper notification for it, but its on our receipts.

Is there a reason behind this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Noone asked for this feature and it clutters up the chat.
    Modding for larger streamers is a nightmare already and this makes it 1000x worse.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow streamers to upload their facecam as a separate feed that goes on top of chat like watch parties.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Putting the TV into twitch.TV

This is probably an unreasonable feature but would be fun. Allow an offline sub only stream or possible completely publicly viewable with ads. Instead of VOD's or Re-runs the streamer could program television or movies from the prime video library. It is very similar to the watch parties however the stream could program a marathon of their favorite show. The best part about shows is they have natural ad breaks. This is interesting because it could be an actual television channel. Giving another avenue of free expression. Similarly the channel could program music for an…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Watch Parties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. We just need one Indian server , we all are streaming from Singaporean servers and its really frustating to get lags just because of it.

I really hope you're working on it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. i feel like it would be a cool idea to make a music store to where you can get artists to give the rights to songs to twitch. But make it like itunes to where the streamers will have to buy the songs to play on stream. i feel like this could be really beneficial because its hard to find music to play on stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. channel admins would be like a moderator but with more abilities, some streamers might use it in a way where the admin(s) run the channel mods so the streamer can focus on streaming and not on a mod asking if they want to ban or timeout a user.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Streamers need to open their stream to be able to gift subs in their channels, It would be nice to add a gifted sub option in the creator dashboard for ease of access. Let streamers be able to do it from there dashboards insted of opening a second tab of their actual stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. In Germany we need a broadcast license (Rundfunklizenz).
    If you don't have it, you may have to pay a fine of up to 500,000 euros.

This license is not required if you cannot technically reach more than 500 viewer.

My wish would be to limit my stream to 499 viewers. Only in this way can new streams have a chance.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. well when i was on mixer there was no limit following you have 2000 limit i get the rude unfollow when refresh to make shore the following gose in on channels so i had following number up 354,200 at mixer and i say no more mixer and how can i check following number on twitch

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Making highlights effortless.

-A streamer has an epic gamer moment.
    -Lots of viewers clip that section during the stream.
    -Twitch automatically creates a 30 second highlight of that section of the stream based on how many people clipped it.
    -The streamer can set the threshold of clips to create a highlight (Eg:minimum 20 clips within 10 seconds to create a highlight) or disable it completely.
    -highlight shows up on the streamer’s channel page.
    -The streamer can go back and edit the highlight to be longer or shorter depending on what they want to show in the highlight. They can also…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please can we have up to 4 user co streams with connected chats

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. We appreciate that Twitch is primarily a gaming platform which delivers strong, repeating revenue streams and justifies the high valuation for the business.
    Your infrastructure allows for musicians/DJs/live acts to broadcast and permit multiple acts from all over the world to participate on one channel using one stream key - it's works brilliantly (even on the free version) and suits the purpose of what so many people globally are doing right now. However, copyright issues on replaying the recorded copy that Twitch makes available for 14 days (60 on Prime). This creates headaches and annoyance for many of the users…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Take away the 24 hour exclusivity rule for affiliates. It stops growth for many people and hurts everybody in the long run.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →