Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Videogame Streamers are already obligated to set their game as the category they are streaming. When a game is selected, have a link appear to show that game's company/producer's streaming policy.

The Streaming Policies would outline the rights a game company/publisher gives to streamers regarding streaming/monetizing their content, and whether they give (or can give) permission to use music from their games.

This would necessitate putting together a knowledge base of streaming policies from the thousands of game companies and publishers out there. A daunting task, but the threat of DMCA strikes are daunting for streamers, so a heavyweight in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. hay opcion de que pronto podamos emitir para todo el publico? seria increible aunque entiendo los problemas que puede generar, pero ya seria hacer el stream TOTAL.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Watch Parties  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Buenos dias, me encanta todas las recompensas, emblemas, emotes etc por donaciones, tren del hype etc.... soy el fan numero 1 del tren del hype, y por eso mismo, me gustaria poder añadir emblemas por subscripciones regaladas y emotes, al igual que hacemos con los bits, de esa forma se hace mucho mas interesante y algo mas "rentable" seguir donando, me encantaria poder personalizar eso tambien. los adornos de nivel 2 y 3, para mi han sido un exito, en concreto me gustaria que vieseis como lo tengo puesto en mi canal, creo que da un toque de calidad inmenso.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. It would be great to have twitch only have a dark mode. I hate having to think of how people would see my emotes, Badges and twitch panels with light mode. I think it would be much better if twitch did not have light mode.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. It should be good to ad some basic overlay and notifications directly to TWITCH for those like me who have not yet a good computer configuration to see directly on the game screen the messages instead of looking on the TWITCH application or on the computer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I think a good idea would be if we could choose which emotes show when people use Celebration. And maybe have a few premade ones Twitch offers (like stars, confetti, fireworks, balloons etc.] and then an option to customize it if we want.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Celebrations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. When will you stop banning for nonsense? enough already. They should improve the rules because nowadays everyone who watches twitch will have seen someone naked, either in person or on internet pages, and that you can get PERMANENTLY banned for teaching nudes WITHOUT WANTING AND BECAUSE OF OTHER PEOPLE, The streamer has to pay for it, it is very unpleasant that they ban for such nonsense and then they leave people who do more things and not even ban them. This tweet more or less describes my message. WAKE UP. https://twitter.com/thebalde/status/1319307517638397952

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Why was a stream up this morning pretending to be shroud and running a give away scam that resulted in some Russian stealing my account???? My idea is don't allow malicious streams, there needs to be more regulation of your content this scam had thousands of viewers and was the top csgo stream. shame on me for falling for the scam and losing my steam account and its contents for ever. but shame on ya'll for making so easy for the Russians to pretend to be shroud and ***** over so many of your viewers. Ya'll have lost my viewership…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Events  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Right now the only options we have for flagging stream content is to mark our stream as for adult audiences only. There are times when my stream isn't necessarily 18+, but it might contain harsh language or a violent game or what have you. I would like to be able to communicate that to my audience via something akin to TV Parental Guidelines (TV-G, TV-PG, TV-MA, etc) on a stream-by-stream basis, rather than having a blanket on/off switch for what is and is not an adult stream. I think parents who have kids who watch Twitch would also appreciate being…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. In the Event Feed, on Twitch's Dashboard, Stream Elements and many more, Whenever a Viewer uses the Multiple Month Subscriptions, They only appear by saying "Username has Subscribed at Tier 1 for 1 Month)... When in reality, It should fully showcase that this user has subscribed using the multiple month system, e.g. "Username has Subscribed for 12 Months (Multiple Month Purchase) or something.

Yesterday I had a 12 month subscriber who came in and did that, however I didn't realize until they informed my off stream after... very annoying and hopefully this gets sorted asap!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. How are we to watch with viewers when they don't have Prime? I thought the idea is to promote prime to those that don't have it? If we can't give them a taste then how can we convince them to jump onto Amazon Prime? This feature has huge potential if you can find a way to lift the restrictions. Perhaps add a number of episodes or hours an account has access to. Not to mention potential added incentive to the streamer when they achieve that sale.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I see that Amazon Prime has some Food Network shows. I would really like the specifically see the Neelys and B. Smith on here as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Pelo celular nao da pra ver nem mesmo pelo navagador ou twitch quando vai fica compativel? existem milhoes de celulares no mundo e ainda nao tem como ver brincadeira isso em.Pelo modo desktop fica dando erro de producao.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. When you are a partner in a chat, everyone can see the check mark and check you out if they want. As an affiliate, the only way for anyone to know that you stream is to tell them, which is often not allowed or frowned upon.

It would much easier for smaller creators to have something that shows them as a streamer, so curious parties can click and look, instead of having to go around telling people. It would be extremely helpful to smaller creators, and a relatively small thing to do.

When we chat, people should at a glance…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Badges  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. A requirement for services like stream elements for example to upload their "browser sources" so they can be ran locally from Twitch instead of in a browser which is inefficient and kills performance. Basically a work around to eliminate the need for browser sources. To be clear I'm not saying browser sources should be stopped all together, I'm just saying that if a service has access to Twitch API and has features that use browser sources their should be an option to run those sourced on your channels back end to avoid performance issues and crashes but of course this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Merhabalar, ben seyir patilerine izlemeye başla diyince bir türlü açılmıyor lütfen yardım edin! Twitch primem var

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. When viewers are watching a highlight/clip, they should be able to see the broadcast (and the point in time) where the highlight/clip came from.

Alternatively, when viewers are watching a past broadcast, they should be able to see time markers where highlights and clips were created.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. It would be so good if you could see your favorite streamer's previous watch parties...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?