Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Creators and Stream Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Creators and Stream Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

828 results found

1. Ideally, when hovered, a tooltip similar to the @username in stream title tooltip appears. This makes it possible to just hover on the link to see whether that streamer is live, instead of having to click into every one of them to find that out.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add the functionality of the customizable Panels from Twitch channel About pages to the home page for Stream Teams! This would allow the team owner to showcase important information such as links to the Team Discord, Twitter, etc. and give more information about the team.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Maybe using audible magic to identify music and pay royalties and display the appropriate ad banners with where to buy (could reduce costs because its giving back to soundtrack)

alot like when i watch zelda i get ads to buy zelda at the source

theres a cool website like linktr.ee that will make a link with all the places to purchase said music

I posted this years ago but it didnt get much traction

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Music  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I feel that a channel should have full control of the number of VIPs. A channel can have an unlimited number of Moderators but a max of 100 VIPs. Several channels choose to turn its VIPs into moderators just because they hit their limit and not because they want the VIP to do moderation actions.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Option to Opt-Out from receiving Twitch Drops. Perhaps a site-wide option and even one-time-only toggle.

Twitch has many Twitch Drops campaigns going on frequently and sometimes it might happen that you just want to watch a stream about something, but it has drops enabled which might get you to install a game you are trying to stay away from. Many streamers often cover games you are not usually interested in and only watch the stream of the game in question because your favourite streamer is featuring the game, even if you aren't interested in the game and you don't want…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. With my vmix setup, I bring guest browser sources in directly and monitor them through vmix directly... but I'm getting duplicate audio from the Backstage browser window. Since I need to manage guests with that window, I can't close it, but if I mute them, it mutes them everywhere, so it would be cool if you could do a "soft" mute for Backstage, so guests still are heard in OBS/vmix sources, but not in the managing backstage side. I was able to achieve this by changing the OUTPUT audio setting for my browser to something random, but then I can't…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I don't know what is on the list of planned features for guest star but the ability to screen share and furthermore have that screen share as another source would allow people to show the camera of the streamer (real camera or obs virtual camera for vtuber/pngtuber or other stuff) as well as their gameplay allowing for a good old console feeling of watching your friends do games multiplayer.

I think this has great potential for collabs!

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Currently when using Guest Star the audio we get from the guests stream is really limited in terms of quality. While voice is slightly affected, other sounds (instruments, games, etc.) sound rather bad. The codecs used don't seem to work well for this kind of sound.

The current workaround is to use 3rd party apps to get decent voice quality, but this requires additional sources switching when swapping scenes/guests.

Improvement suggestion: allow creators to select a high quality option for the audio streaming.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 2 requests:
    -Guest Star currently sends audio output to the default device instead of the comms device. Have an option to send the audio to specific devices

-Create an OBS link for the host to share out their camera feed

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Now that hosting is gone, after a raid, there's no evidence of where everybody went.

If your browser fails to raid, or if you get your notification too late, it's a ghost town.

If you put your raided channel at the top of your Suggested list and enable the options, then it will show up on your page, which is almost like hosting, and better than nothing.

But, it's difficult to do, especially if you have a long list of suggested/autohost streamers. You have to type the channel name and then drag it to the top of the list. Very…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. At some point Twitch introduced a feature to edit/remove inactive founders which was implemented for 24 hours and then removed because automatic notification e-mails were being sent out to people removed. It was stated this featured would be fixed and re-implemented

I have several founders who are banned/inactive that I would like to reallocate to active members of my community, could this PLEASE be re-instated

In addition to this I have 3 very active members of my community who are lifetime subscribers at Tier 3 but don't get the opportunity to share their resubscription every month like everyone else, can…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When the streamer starts a Watch party, the screen of the streaming service is blacked out.

If the listener pops out the streaming screen before the Watch party starts, a blackout can be avoided.

If the developer cannot confirm this issue, it may be Japan only.
    we want to watch movies with VTubers on Twitch using Watch Party. Please help!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The css on the teams page is bugged so you can't scroll through all the users in a team, should be easy fix.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. O Raid Channel não está funcionando! ou /Invasão
    Se eu invadir alguém, esta é a mensagem "As configurações de invasão não permitem que você ataque neste momento." Eu tento invadir minha segunda conta também meus amigos, mas isso sempre aconteceu.
    Obrigado!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Raids  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Twitch needs to implement a community tab feature like YouTube has. Where streamers can update their viewers on schedule changes, announcements, etc. instead of hoping that your Twitch followers also follow you on another social media platform. This would be a HUGE positive addition because us streamers can keep our viewers up to date with anything that changes within our schedule. Please consider.

216 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I think drop promotors should be penalized or made to host more opportunities if they don't live up to their time extension.

Example Hogwarts Legacy's drop for Merlin's cloak lasts about 2 weeks, up to the 25th of February, but they only had 1 stream day for 3 hours near the beginning of the term. It was so obscure that a lot of people missed out, and the remainder of the 2 weeks is just people hoping to see it pop up again.

I think these kinds of content creators should be penalized or forced to do a stream for…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hello, my inventory page for twitch drops has been flooded by 1 game. I do not want drops of that game, I just watch a stream and instantly get these drop counters in my inventory.

Now it's harder to navigate my drops of other games that I do want.
    Can you enable an option to disable drops of certain games, please?

Thanks!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Drops  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Merge progressing campaigns with the rest of the campagins in a fold/unfold style.

Problems:
    - Some campaigns running every week are already planned months ahead, and therefore fills the inventory page.
    - When i have aquired all drops in a campaign, it dissapears from the inventory page. This is fine, but i can't remember which campaigns i have already completed and there is no indicator on the "All Campaigns" site.
    - There's no need to show the same campaign at different pages, with one of them just showing the progress. You might aswell merge these and let the "Inventory" page…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Make it so that multiple streamers can stream on the same account at the same time, the two streams can be viewed at the same time or separately, I would also like to propose a easier way to partner with other accounts, so like form a group.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. CURRENTLY:

Desktop browser, you have to press the reaction-button below or on the video (depending on mode), which will bring up a popup where you can select a reaction, and then get a second popup that thanks you.

Mobile browser, there's no button to add a reaction.

Android app, there's no button to add a reaction.

-

ISSUES:

This discourages the usage of reactions since it prevents some, and adding a reaction is too tedious. I've tried adding reactions myself, but I keep forgetting to add reactions since I don't see the button, and the popups blocking the video is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 11 13 41 42
  • Don't see your idea?