Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

144 results found

1. I love new feature that suggests you clips and streams. I can watch funny moments of my favorite streamers if I didn't catch them live.

However, I'd suggest you maybe rework the way that clips are chosen. Sometimes they are not anything special, seems like they are just random clips which is discouraging me from watching more of them.

Maybe if we were given some way to vote on clip if we liked it or no would reduce the amount of low quality clips.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. also add the ability to order by popularity, trending, recent, etc..

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. A feature that could be able to attach specific clips that are either originally clipped or edited all together. This feature would be great to express content on a larger level then just one video at a time. It would save a lot scrolling for more content for the viewer/follower. Also, with this, you could input a "starred" feature that brings a specific video or videos to the top of your feed. This will allow this best content to be seen instead of tucked away when more content is added.

48 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. So instead of showing clips to the user that captured it why not list all the clips of a particular stream under its VOD. List them in terms of their popularity and chronologically. So people can skip duplicates.

Maybe even add markers on the VOD player to depict where a lot of popular clips were captured. Kinda like the comment markers of soundcloud's player.

Also having an API to get the list of all the clips of a a particular VOD with its view numbers, offset relative to the VOD etc. would be great.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?