Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Ads

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Ads

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

788 results found

1. Everytime i enter to a channel i see a pre-roll ad and its annoying to say the least, and most of the time (if not everytime) there are 2 ads in total, And that just because i entered a stream. just stop it, its **** the pre-roll ads and everyone gets annoyed by it and probably makes twitch get less money from it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Preroll Ads  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Banner ads appearing on channels I have subbed to. I do not get video ads on these channels. Fix it so subbing stops the banners too.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Two problems here;

The first, main issue I’ve been having is that very often, ads will break. The sound will cut out half way through the ad, and then at the end of the ad the player will just freeze and not load the stream. Sometimes it eventually resolves itself, sometimes I have to close and reload the stream (possibly giving another ad). I’m on iOS for info.

Second, not so much a bug per se, but my god can you please vary the ad campaigns so that it doesn’t play the same ad every stream load/ad break? I’m sick…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Reducir la cantidad de anuncios y su duracion, en 1H de directo me han salido 15 anuncios de 20 segundos cada uno y de dos en dos

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like the distributor to notify me that an ad is playing.

Sometimes I am talking to someone who is not subscribed, but the conversation is interrupted by an advertisement and I cannot get through.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. error 2000 ,i dont have any add blocker,and i get bombarded with adds and closing stream with error 2000 EVEN when i am watching as a sub.i dont know what you guys did last 2 weeks but you need to fix this.this is very irritating.i get like 10 min of adds and sometime more per hour.not joking.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Don't play ads in the middle of games, at least not 5 minutes worth of ads in the most important part of a stream.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. A lot of gambling streamers are abusing the rules by spamming for example WWWWWWW before #ad to not show the necessary #ad on their stream title.
    If Twitch is not going to do anything about gambling streams you should at least make sure viewers know that the streamer is payed by the company to get them addicted.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Ich möchte keine Werbung sehen, die Krieg oder Kriegsspiele zeigt bzw. Gewaltverherrlichende Werbung. Wie kann man diese ausblenden?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The audio at the end of the Adobe ad is so loud and choppy it is really annoying. Lowering the volume shows that it is the audio of the ad that is messed up, not based on volume.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I believe there is a lot of real estate to be used for ads that is not nearly as disruptive as ones that block out the stream. What if there was an OPT-IN option for affiliates and partners for them to be able to place an "ad panel" into their about section.

This panel would have a few preset sizes (from the most common panel sizes) that the streamer could use and place amongst their other information. It is an area viewers will occasionally look for information, but it would not be blocking the actual content or covering up anything.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. MANY PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY LEFT TWITCH AND MOVED TO FACEBOOK GAMING DUE TO YOUR MULTIPLE ADS MONEY MAKING SCHEME, BETWEEN 3 AND 8 ADS AT A TIME IS CRAZY, GO BACK TO 1 AD OR YOU WILL CONTINUE TO LOSE STREAMERS AND VIEWERS, INCLUDING MYSELF, WHICH WILL INCLUDE CANCELATION OF PRIME

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. As a streamer, it is incredibly frustrating to be in the dark about when ads are being run. Please add a feature to the stream manager that includes a countdown when the ads are running so that streamers can see both when they are being run and how much time left until they are finished. As it is, I have to rely either on my chat or have an incognito window up (which takes up valuable monitor space) just to be aware of when ads are running because they are not perfectly consistent with the schedule set in the ad…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. This feature request that I'm sharing is that Twitch should make a program for Twitch streamers to promote their channel. Instead of regular ads on the time, you get Twitch streamers. To order to get an ad, the streamer has to pay once a month to order to get their introduction ads out there. This feature should be open for every streamer, affiliate, or partner. Big or small. This Twitch streamer could be used ad banners or a normal 15-30 sec ad. The Twitch streamer has to introduce themselves, what type of content they do, show quick glimpses of their…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I recently got an ad for the cringiest this I've seen in years. The "gayming awards" I would appreciate it if twitch stopped trying to force this propaganda down my throat and went back to being politically neutral.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Users don't see my ads - I see an ad running, but the viewer can't see it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. As a Moderator for a large channel, and a Subscriber to that channel, I am FORCED to watch Ads even when in Moderator View. While waiting for the ads, chat is not being moderated because of these ads. This completely removed Moderator powers from a channel. FIX ASAP Please!!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It's kind of stupid to run ads in a language I don't understand or from a country I don't live in. I neither buy products abroad nor watch movies in a language I do not understand. Finally stop sending advertisements based on IP address when my language is on my profile.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Can Twitch stop playing ads on using the Reset Player button? The importance of real time interactions between the streamer and their audience is such a crucial and defining factor of Twitch live streams. The Reset Player function is there to ensure that important interaction. Playing ads when using the Reset Player function is essentially negating/nulling the very purpose of the button.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?