Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Ads

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Ads

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

782 results found

1. All Ad content should be rated G for the general public. Saw my 6 year old click on G rated creator to get an Ad for a horror movie that showed a guy getting stabbed with a knife in the neck. Please restrict these to G-Rated.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Los anuncios son más que en la tv. Adicional tapa el audio y te pierdes mucho. 5 anuncios de casi un minuto cada 3 minutos, insólito. Estoy considerando dejar de usar twitch.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. One might think a banner that only slightly shrinks the screen would seem a less intrusive way of delivering ads than full-screen ads, but I'm finding them more annoying. Their frequency combined with their commonly using a white background creates a huge contrast between the often-darker backgrounds of the stream. I.e., they're an eyesore.

I suggest advertisers be required to also provide a "dark mode" version of their banner. Let viewers toggle their preferred mode in account settings and additionally provide a checkbox to toggle the mode whenever a banner ad is displayed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Manager  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Me saltan anuncios en catalán y no entiendo nada ya que no soy de barcelona. Ya que me saltan al menos que sea en español para poder enterarme. Gracias.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. There is an issue with dragging the video scrub bar, it is not following the position where the finger is dragging to, tends to be very buggy.
    There is a recent problem with the mobile application as well where the vod will restart after an advertisement which is very annoying.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. If you are going to play ads every time I try to open a stream then at least put a bit of variety. I have gotten the same ad 12 times in a row.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. This happens multiple times a week: I am ending my show. I am the performer but I want to choose somewhere to raid smoothly, as a gift to my community and to the streamer. I have 20-120 viewers, so I want to make it count.

I click around to my followed channels to check out what each one is doing. Perhaps a music stream is playing games. Perhaps a vintage stream is doing a special event techno set. It's important for me to listen to what 2-8 channels are like as I am simultaneously keeping my audience engaged.

But it's…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. während des Streamens (für Leute ohne Abo klar etwas die Auflösung minimieren) aber maximum pro stream 3 MAL nur nicht jede Stunde bis zu 8 mal......das nervt total und versaut mir mein Hobby als Streamer.....

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hello! This is great! Glad you guys are able to offer this to streamers! So, some ideas I have or feedback to say is that there are streamers like myself that have streamed for 200+ hours! We love gaming, love our community so we will stream for long periods of time. So 40 hours I feel is kinda low. I know this is just a starting point, but i feel that if you gave more higher options people would do it! Also if you could include on the dashboard if we need to require a certain amount of concurrent viewers…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Manager  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I quit twitch, I can't handle these massive banners for energy drinks that have no timer and can't be closed. You have 80% of the screen open for anything, but no, twitch always puts ads in the stream itself

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I'm usually ok with watching the ads, but these last weeks ive been spamed with a lot of continuos ads. In fact, i get 7/8 cotinuos ads wich makes not sense and not used to happen. I think it' sa problema with my account, can anyone check that?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 광고시간 좀 줄여요 너무 긺

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hello Twitch Support,
    Over the last couple of days i've been receiving 6 to 8 20-30 sec ads every half hour, which means that roughly 10% of what I watch on Twitch is ads. To make matters even worse ALL of the ads are from the US and im from South America so I can't buy what you are trying to sell, which means that not only it is an unpleasant experience (which makes me wonder if I somehow made Jeff Bezos angry or something) for me but a waste of money for the companies that are paying the ads.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. People should get a reward for a set number of adds viewed fully on twitch say 2 free subs for a gold member who views a target amount in a time period
    Would get your add revenue up loads

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I recently got an ad for the cringiest this I've seen in years. The "gayming awards" I would appreciate it if twitch stopped trying to force this propaganda down my throat and went back to being politically neutral.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Estaria bien que se mirar el sistema de anuncios mientras se ven los directos ya que viendo directos de roleplay molesta mucho perderse 1 minuto del rol cada 5 minutos, personalmente yo pondria la categoria de Roleplay GTA V y cuando alguien este stremeando esa categoria activaria solo anuncios de los que salen en un lateral de la pantalla, ya que interrumpe muchisimo la experiencia de los roles que se estan viendo en ese momento, lo digo como usuario pero tambien como futuro afiliado de twitch que espero sea mas pronto que tarde :D.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Recently your advertiser "Turbo Tax" has been advertising on your platform with an ad featuring a man spitting on another man with a protracted image of the man being spit on and the spit all over his face. It's disgusting enough behavior but it features the two men being of different races, thus adding a racial element. It is my understanding that TWITCH is against racial antagonism, baiting, agitation and fomenting of degrading opinions toward any people or races as well as generally degrading content. Is there any doubt that TWITCH would have a not allowed this ad if it…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Give mods and streamer ability to give specific users an ad break.

Limit it only to three times before real ban.

Reasoning:
    sometimes users will say dumb stuff in chat and/or something offensive instead of banning (which just causes user to make a new account or wait etc) make them watch an ad. Can be a minor punishment. And also can be a reward to spend channel points on. Give another user an ad break could be fun.

However this will make channels toxic in some cases so maybe have it as a feature toggle that a streamer can enable…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. stop showing me nickelodeon ads, im not 12 years old ffs

4 votes

We're glad you're here