Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Ads

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Ads

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

779 results found

1. I really, really hate when these new ads change the screen size of the stream, it is incredibly intrusive. I would much prefer just a 30 second ad and then back to the stream.

If people prefer them then I disagree. I would never engage with an advertiser that so annoyingly changes my view settings.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Much like with subscribers, a way for the streamer to disable ads for VIPs. I have friends that can't afford to sub, but I'd like for them to still be able to have an ad-free experience on my channel.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Can I just turn them off forever?? I'm a small streamer and its stunting growth when non-subs can't just chill in the channel. Let me turn ads off, its not like its making you or me any money. It's not a big deal

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Ads Manager  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Users don't see my ads - I see an ad running, but the viewer can't see it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hey Twitch maybe don't show chicken sandwich ads on my chicken stream it's kind of messed up :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. What was the idea with ads that automatically play in the middle of a stream. Here I am enjoying watching my favorite streamer during a big moment then all of a sudden they are not only minimized to a super small box in the top right, but the sound to their stream is cut off in favor of the ad. Twitch said during their new ads this would not happen and they also said the ads would be non-disruptive by appearing in a small box at the bottom of the stream... this is clearly not the case. Who thought these…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Listening to ASMR you want to relax and not be either WOKEN UP or RUIN YOUR RELAXATION! (Thus my capitalization just now!)

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. You (twitch) clearly don't give a **** about it's users. I am English. I live in Eastern Ontario (Canada) STOP GIVING ME ADS IN FRENCH, GERMAN AND OTHER LANGUAGES. MY PREFERENCE IS SET FOR ENGLISH.

OBVIOUSLY THAT MEANS IM ENGLISH SPEAKING AND PREFER ENGLISH INTERFACE. WHY THE **** WOULD YOU THEN PLAY ADS IN OTHER RANDOM LANGUAGES.

You people are complete idiots that can't even get something this simple correct.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ads are getting too much aggressive these days. At first they don't bug me that much because it usually plays when I enter the chat and doesn't play much in mid stream. But now it makes me less interested on watching channels that I don't have subs. It feels like I get them every 2 mins. It's like it's forcing me to buy a subscription. It's really frustrating. The platform is for entertainment but I'm getting less interested going further on watching. Also when there's an error pop up on the stream to refresh the video. Instead of streaming is…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. pubg mobile hakkında reklam görmek İSTEMİYORUM! pubg mobile, valorant ve league of legends reklamları görmekten bıktım aynı reklamı gün içerisinde o kadar fazla görüyorum ki artık izlemek istediğim bir yayın olsa bile reklam açıldığında kapatıyorum. lütfen artık alakasız reklamları zorla izletip durmayın

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It's very jarring having the viewing screen change size during a stream. I'd much rather the ad just cover a portion of the screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Ads should not be shown if a user has been watching a stream for less then 15 minutes.
    Example: If I want to check 4 different channels and say hello to them, stay in for 5 to 10 minutes each and then go do something else, I'm forced to watch a minimum of 2 ads each, and they are always the same, this is a deal breaker for me, and I think for many others too.
    Of course 30 minutes would be even better, but I know that would be a lot of money that you don't get, so I…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. As a Moderator for a large channel, and a Subscriber to that channel, I am FORCED to watch Ads even when in Moderator View. While waiting for the ads, chat is not being moderated because of these ads. This completely removed Moderator powers from a channel. FIX ASAP Please!!!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Just for background, I predominantly watch Twitch on Apple TV so bear the brunt of all the incessant advertising which has recently become near unbearable when watching streams. (i.e. no ad block style of apps of any kind)

Pre-rolls are now 2 ads when entering a stream and it seems a lot of streams are opting for between 6 - 9 random ad breaks at a time. What is worse is that it's becoming more frequent that I'll go into a stream, get the 2 pre-roll ads and then after around 2 minutes, another ad block of 6 ads appears.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. How dare you run Shell greenwashing advertisements showcasing their pathetic inadequate carbon neutral by 2050 marketing. Shell has a long record of unmet environmental obligations that is readily documented. This is an utter disgrace and you should all be ashamed of yourselves for running such garbage

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. PUBG MOBILE category ads got bug.
    i manually open ads, but not shown out.
    i went to other streamer to check, all streamer pre roll ads,disable pre roll ads. not out. only when i go to other category it will show. fix it

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It says we can click a button to start an ad during stream on mobile device under stream info. It never works. And you may choose to be notified before the ad starts but I do not recieve any.
    I ask to Fix that "Start Ad" button! And Add it and Connect that with OBS/ Stream Elements, allow where we want the notification of pre run ads to go to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Manager  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It's kind of stupid to run ads in a language I don't understand or from a country I don't live in. I neither buy products abroad nor watch movies in a language I do not understand. Finally stop sending advertisements based on IP address when my language is on my profile.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Mientras estoy en algún stream como espectador sin suscripción, me aparecen cada 5 minutos al menos, 4 anuncios que hacen un total de 2 minutos de anuncios que son un poco fastidiantes, ya que anteriormente, estos anuncios aparecían cada 15 o 20 minutos (a veces en una cantidad de tiempo mayor) y no había tanto problema.
    Pero últimamente son más seguidos y eso hace que a veces salga de las transmisiones y prefiero verlas después si es posible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The Snyder's pretzel ad starts off with some sort of error noise and a connection lost, when it's played it confuses me and makes me think the error is on my side. It's a really inappropriate way for an ad to try to grab your attention

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?