Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Ads

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Ads

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

767 results found

1. MANY PEOPLE HAVE ALREADY LEFT TWITCH AND MOVED TO FACEBOOK GAMING DUE TO YOUR MULTIPLE ADS MONEY MAKING SCHEME, BETWEEN 3 AND 8 ADS AT A TIME IS CRAZY, GO BACK TO 1 AD OR YOU WILL CONTINUE TO LOSE STREAMERS AND VIEWERS, INCLUDING MYSELF, WHICH WILL INCLUDE CANCELATION OF PRIME

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. There was no ad 1 week ago. Now i hate twitch because of ads.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Intro ads are fine, closing/raid ads are fine, streamer chosen time ads are fine, banner ads on the website are fine, buying in for an ad free experience is fine. Look at all that. Now look how you are destroying your website. Nobody is fine with this. Stop at what you can actually get away with and leave the rest alone. I'm done and moving on.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Pre-roll ads after raids were supposed to be disabled and they are not.

Many of my viewers and people coming in via raid are reporting getting ads.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. According to the R128 Norm the add volumes are not allowed to be increased in the Netherlands. How come I cannot gamble my channel points because I am in the Netherlands, but I do get US add volumes? Normalize add volumes already. So many posts are about it to the point that it is its separate Topic. How hard can this be. Especially Bosch Home Appliances. Their add volume is 500% increased.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I don't get why Twitch breaks there own TOS rules with Ads -- by showing *** cheeks which is against TOS -- and you ban streamers for this infraction

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. twitch is a platform that changed the way of entertainment. Million of person watch real life situations, observing what the streamer does in every moment. And for this, every second count, because you cannot watch it again (technically you can, but if a want to see something recorded I will go to another platform)
    Understanding this situation, Twitch cannot use the traditional way of showing ads as the TV or other videos platform does, because the platform works different!
    So my suggestion is that Twitch must improve with a creative and different mechanisim of showing ads, creating more engagement with…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ich kann einfach nicht verstehen wie so eine tolle Seite wie Twitch Werbung für die Bundeswehr machen kann. In den Werbe Clips wird mit junden Menschen geworben die Spass haben bei der Bundeswehr. Das sie jedoch seit Jahren in Kritik steht wegen rechter Gesinnung ist hier dann nicht wichtig? Ebenfalls finde ich es nicht schön junge Menschen, die ja nun hauptsächlich Twitch benutzen zu motivieren zur Waffe zu greifen und evtl. zu Sterben. Mir ist die ein oder andere Werbung schon öfters übel aufgestoßen aber nun muß ich endlich mal Feedback geben.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be AWESOME if you could give streamers the ability to give Streamers the ability to roll a few ads, and at the end of the ads gift out varying size Bit gifts. It would be a great way for streamers to give back and also potentially receive a kick back from bits won. Viewers/followers and subscribers could have different gifts available based on the tier they are in, and I really think it could be a fun way to engage/reward and grow back some of the loss felt from the bits for ads program that ended.
    Thank you…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When watching a stream on a vertical monitor, there exists a lot of black space, where Stream Display Ads can fit easily. However, when one appears, the stream itself shrinks even more, quite a ridiculous amount. I think the ad could adapt to the layout of the website, and act/shrink accordingly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please fix where ads play when you raid somebody right at the start it’s honestly pretty disrespectful from twitch to allow this to happen and destroy first impressions

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I just got 2 ads on iPhone twitch app that was just audio. It did not interfere with the stream video, but the ad audio went over the streamer’s voice just like an video ad. The audio just ran in the corner with a small button. This is the best ad feature I’ve seen in a while. Please do not remove it anytime soon.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. There have been a number of times where I'm watching a specific streamer who has natural ad breaks within their stream (like a scheduled ad break you would see on TV) but the mid-roll randomization ad count sometimes goes over their 2-3 minute time allotment and I end up missing content.

If a streamer has natural ad breaks built in to their stream allow that streamer to control the maximum number of ads in a given mid-roll break and/or the ability to set a maximum time ads will play to avoid viewers missing content.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I mean seriously, these ads have been playing since AUGUST. I can't stand the distorted music that plays at the ends of these ads, and I can literally recite the marketing that Adobe uses verbatim. I think we got the picture. "What if it took place in a white void.... no, maybe black..." It's legitimately driving me insane.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please change the wording of ads on mobile (I don't know what this wording looks like on desktop haven't seen one yet).
    When an ad is playing, below the player i get a text notification that says, "USERNAME is taking an ad break; stick around to support the stream!

In my opinion, it sounds like you are blaming the streamer for running an ad.
    Please update it to something neutral like this:
    "An ad is currently playing; stick around to enjoy USERNAME'S stream!

It doesn't give much incentive to force ads on my community if they know it is me…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. As a streamer, it is incredibly frustrating to be in the dark about when ads are being run. Please add a feature to the stream manager that includes a countdown when the ads are running so that streamers can see both when they are being run and how much time left until they are finished. As it is, I have to rely either on my chat or have an incognito window up (which takes up valuable monitor space) just to be aware of when ads are running because they are not perfectly consistent with the schedule set in the ad…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. If I am subbed to a streamer, it is because I want to support them and not see ads. If you're going to run random 3 min mid-rolls on the channel ANYWAY, then I don't see the point in giving you or them my money. The current twitch advertisement model is irritating, breaks the flow of content, and is VASTLY devistating to the chat interaction of smaller streamers; especially the ones who are taking the time to kindly answer specific questions, only to be interrupted by multiple mid-roll ads they have no control over. If this isn't intended, fix it.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Visto che segnalando attraverso il video non è cambiato nulla. Sarebbe possibile abbassare l'audio degli annunci pubblicitari in quanto vorrei evitare un infarto ogni qualvolta ne parte uno. Grazie!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. This feature request that I'm sharing is that Twitch should make a program for Twitch streamers to promote their channel. Instead of regular ads on the time, you get Twitch streamers. To order to get an ad, the streamer has to pay once a month to order to get their introduction ads out there. This feature should be open for every streamer, affiliate, or partner. Big or small. This Twitch streamer could be used ad banners or a normal 15-30 sec ad. The Twitch streamer has to introduce themselves, what type of content they do, show quick glimpses of their…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Remove Multiple Ads Being Played back to back when Raiding Others
    This is having a Negitive Effect the Streamer being Handed over too had 40 Raiders from another stream come across and out of the 40 Raiders only 1 person stayed, the rest quit because of the 7 back to back ads 3mins long in total

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?