Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

This forum is for ideas only*. Learn how it works.

We welcome your feedback about the viewing experience on console apps, but please note we cannot take feedback regarding the streaming experience on them, as it is developed by the respective console

Note: Submitting an idea does not guarantee that Twitch will take action on the feedback provided. We'll provide updates when we have new information for you. Learn about our statuses & see answers to FAQs about the feedback forums.

*Suggestions with non-constructive (no actionable) feedback, appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, and suggestions disparaging others may be closed without comment. Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery.

Support Information & Links:
  • Help Portal: Tons of articles that may answer your questions.
  • Email Support: Available to assist users 24/7, please use the Contact Us form in the Help Portal.
  • Live Chat (beta): Open to all Partners & Affiliates [Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (01:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST].
  • @TwitchSupport (on Twitter): Available Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (1:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST.

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

294 results found

1. Add creator dashboard and stream features on PlayStation and Xbox consoles.

Have a better recording display for live streaming on Xbox consoles.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2. Have a better recording display for live streaming on Xbox consoles. They need to have more settings for recording live streaming display on xbox consoles.

Similar to PlayStation consoles. It's got options for displaying live streaming messages on screen and rec. for live streaming.

They should have it more live streaming display settings and options when using twitch on Xbox One and Xbox series S|X consoles.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  3. Since the recent Twitch app update, my new followers do not have an announcement in chat. They are still listed in my activity feed. But the chat doesn't record them the same way subs, raids etc.... are announced.
    I have checked all my settings that the chat announcements are on, and have changed to 2 different overlays alerts (Overlay Exper and Own3D), both of which display animated alerts fine.
    However, as I am streaming direct from Xbox, I have no way to see those alerts unless running the stream from PC in real time, instead using the Android mobile app.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When naming my video before I stream, when i go on my channel the name is the saved under the previous title and after I stream I have to rename all my videos which is a little annoying. Please make it a better experience for PlayStation users.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Admin →
  5. A little while ago Xbox had a build-in broadcast towards Mixer which allowed you to turn your camera in full-screen, see a preview of your camera, change the location and zoom options. Now through the Twitch App it's sadly only possible to change the location.

Please add the following to the Twitch App on consoles (Xbox)
    - preview camera
    - zoom functions
    - full screen mode

This way console streamers can make better use of their camera whilst streaming and it makes having "Just Chatting" streams a lot more comfortable.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Everybody's Golf game (tm) no game categorie ps4 when Starting a stream

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Admin →
  7. My Xbox streams keep ending its getting on my Last Nerves StopIt

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. исправьте пожалуйста ошибки в приложении twitch на xbox , нельзя отрегулировать уровень громкости party chat, если стримить игру с друзьями команду слышно с помехами , и локализируйте приложение на русском языке

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Every time I plug in a camera to my series X, and I mean EVERY TIME, no matter what I am playing, the app crashes. It’s been four months since the release of the next generation of consoles. It really shouldn’t be taking this long to optimise the app.
    Whenever I have spoken to Microsoft or Twitch support, both blame the other.
    THIS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH. For the love of casual streamers everywhere, please fix this.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Ultimamente ao fazer live pala Twitch estou sendo derrubada no dia 13/03/2021 fiz live umas 3 vezes para vê se a live durava e nada fui derrubado as 3 vezes, faço live streaming pelo Xbox One da Twitch jogo para o YouTube e estou sendo prejudicado com a instabilidade da live, aguando soluções, obg.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It would be awesome if you could minimize the twitch app on PS5 to put a stream in one corner and have the possibility to play a game at the same time.
    At the moment you can watch a friend's stream while you playing on PS5, but it would be cool if twitch can expand this feature with the twitch app to have the possibility to watch all streamers out there while playing on PS5.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  14. Las opciones para streamear en consola (PS4 mi caso) son muy limitadas no podemos tener alertas de ningún tipo me gustaría que estas existieran aunque fueran simples.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Comprendo che voi di Twitch vogliate puntare sul futuro e non sul passato, ma ci sono ancora tante persone che usano una PlayStation 3 e che vorrebbero vedere Twitch su quest'ultima.
    Nonostante ora sia disponibile la PlayStation 5 e la PlayStation 3 ormai sia diventata un pezzo d'antiquariato credo che voi ci guadagnereste comunque a creare quest'APP

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  16. I feel that streamers who stream directly from their console should be able to broadcast their parties without having to ask their friends to include their audio

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Put a chat screen on top right of your t.v so you dont need to keep looking down on your phone

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Now that we have stream manager and other functions on there it should be easier to customize your stream. If you use OBS its super easy to make alerts and overlays.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. i dont know if anyone else has the oroblem when you are streaming and someone else is a different console and is talking in game chat but they are not recorded in your stream. Anytime someone from a different console talks, even though it is game chat you cant hear them in your stream and makes it seem like your talking to yourself. Is there anyway to allow cross platform players also be heard in your streams?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  20. Twitch should create some sort of feature that allow music to be shared on stream wether it’s through Spotify or Amazon Music or even just a button that says share audio with stream. Please this would help out with my Xbox stream set up!!!

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?