Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. We need twitch alerts for the xbox one and ps4 apps.. just give us the option to add apps to it because other streamers have a bigger advantage because of it

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Enable placement options, like camera placement for the broadcasting - viewers banner. It tends to get in the way of text and radars on games

147 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The ability to toggle the streamer's on-screen viewer overlay on his screen, to off, or a smaller text, a moved text, or even just a red "Live" icon with a small text in a choice corner of the screen is more than enough. The placement is very intrusive, and misleading to someone who needs to see scanners, maps, health, and so on.

Many a time I have heard games exploding about "This friend is online" via the Xbox, but this does go away in seconds, so to put the Viewers count there, with a large ammount of text, that cant…

768 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

157 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. You can change the position of the camera to four different corners of the screen on the Xbox One Twitch app, why not give the option to make the camera full-screen? This would be excellent for relaxing and chatting with viewers before/after a broadcast.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. The twitch app on the Xbox One isn't the best, For instance, when you start your broadcast, you have to keep restarting until it says "lagging", If it says your "live", you actually aren't. Also when snapping your messages and stuff, the stream would sometimes crash! Also, how about adding an option to keep your camera on screen when you go off the game and you get the pause screen, then you could keep on interacting better with your viewers! These problems are not ones i am only having myself, virtually everyone i have spoke to, who use it, have…

63 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I think streamers on xb1 and ps4 twitch streamers should be able to have access to overlay, and follower alert templates to be integrated to their streams, as me being one myself and watching many other console streamers it's kinda sad to see streamers with all these things looking more professional so drawing in more views than people using the console just because they have more access to things that appeal to a larger auidience

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?