Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

This forum is for ideas only*. Learn how it works.

We welcome your feedback about the viewing experience on console apps, but please note we cannot take feedback regarding the streaming experience on them, as it is developed by the respective console

Note: Submitting an idea does not guarantee that Twitch will take action on the feedback provided. We'll provide updates when we have new information for you. Learn about our statuses & see answers to FAQs about the feedback forums.

*Suggestions with non-constructive (no actionable) feedback, appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, and suggestions disparaging others may be closed without comment. Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery.

Support Information & Links:
  • Help Portal: Tons of articles that may answer your questions.
  • Email Support: Available to assist users 24/7, please use the Contact Us form in the Help Portal.
  • Live Chat (beta): Open to all Partners & Affiliates [Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (01:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST].
  • @TwitchSupport (on Twitter): Available Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (1:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST.

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

294 results found

1. Series s. Start broadcast it stays on screen 30 seconds then goes off line and closes

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  2. When I’m going live from PlayStation and go to Home Screen it’s shows blue screen with white loading boxes

Instead I rather add a picture with words stating sorry chat taking a quick sort break

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Admin →
  3. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Hola a todos me gustaria saber porque no se me guardan las emisiones que hago desde la PS5 , tengo activado el apartado de guardar emisiones pasadas y nada, no se me guardan.

Porfavor respondan rapido

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Admin →
  5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I recorded a tour of a Minecraft building on my Xbox One console, and I know I did, because I got the notification, but when I went onto Twitch.com on my Chromebook, the video wasn't there under the "All Videos" section. I am sure that I have on the save past streams option in the settings on, but it still didn't show up.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The twitch app on the base xbox one streams the same capabilities that the xbox series x can stream. The new generation xbox is very powerful, I’d assume it would be capable of a streaming in much better resolution and frames than the base xbox one. I feel as if the twitch app on the console should be updated to correctly display an upgrade in stream quality. 1080p@60 would be Nice.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Giving A Streamer That Uses A Console i.e Xbox/PS, The Option To Put Chat On Their Screen To Better Communicate With Their Viewers. I Know There Are Other Ways To Do It But, Not A Lot Of Us Have The Tools To Do It. Besides, It'll Make Everything Way Easier & I Think Everyone Would Enjoy & Appreciate It.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. for xbox we have to buy stuff to hear in game chat thru xbox.. ps4 you dont have to. we should be able to capture in game chat without a capture card for twitch. hopefully there is a way we can make this happen. as i dont have money for a better computer software or capture cards.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  10. Boa tarde, venho reclamar e é um descaso muito grande a quem grava direto do console xbox one, primeiro de tudo quando vai entrar ao vivo não tem jeito de ver a camera mais para fins de posicionar o local certo e antigamente tinha, e muito menos de dar zoom, o descaso pra quem grava direto do console ainda continua sendo que, muitos mais muitos bug's de audio, chega ser vergonhoso o tanto de bug's que o audio dá e isso quando está gravando direto do console, meu deus, de quem seria a incompetência da twitch ou microsoft? Isso vem…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Me and my friend wanted to test out what system got put out more. So he streamed every day for a week and ended up with 150 followers, while on the same week I did the same and had 5 that weren’t my family or friends. I propose that us Xbox/ps4 should be put just as much. Please consider this, it would be great for the community

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. after streaming off my ps4 pro it bricked my PS4 pro as that i must full reinstall factury reset my ps4 pro with the internal streaming function. check the weak point in that regard please

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I am sure you have been hit with a bunch of these, but streaming from console on the Series X is extremely hit or miss. It crashes games, will randomly not record video, etc.

I love Twitch & am hoping to continue building my career as a content creator on the platform, but the App needs a next gen update.

I realize it is probably already in the works, just wanted to let you know it is severely impacting new streamers.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  14. poder hacer el directo desde la Xbox controlándolo desde un ordenador sin necesidad de una capturadora. serian directos de mas calidad y se podría interactuar mas con el espectador.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It seems to be harder to get the average views needed for new streamers than it is to get followers. i have hit almost everything except the views. The second thing is I enjoy how everything is set up with twitch, but i recently got a laptop to help with my console stream only to find out all the apps twitch suggests uses windows and not chrome. I know i would grow more with camera, but finding it hard to find a site to sync my camera to my console stream. When looking into options i have found a lot…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Have a button on your creator dashboard or your console broadcast menu to enable certain types of alerts for any size streams on any device.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. IF YOU COULD RECORD YOUR STREAM WITHOUT A CAPTURE CARD

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. so I can show myself on cam, but I cant seem to show what I am playing on my ps4. I have an aver media and It is all connected correctly. Any help? Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Implementar Twitch Studios en Xbox ya que nosotros no tenemos muchas herramientas, yo me considero una persona humilde que quiere empezar a trasmitir.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Good day,

Please make some improvements on the twitch app for people that broadcast through consoles. Ever since the series x and ps5 released the streaming through them has been at its poorest point yet. Streams constantly crash, audio comes and go, image quality for some reason is very bad. Just please optimize the twitch app. It has been a really long time since there have been new features that make the experience better.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?