Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Consoles

This forum is for ideas only*. Learn how it works.

We welcome your feedback about the viewing experience on console apps, but please note we cannot take feedback regarding the streaming experience on them, as it is developed by the respective console

Note: Submitting an idea does not guarantee that Twitch will take action on the feedback provided. We'll provide updates when we have new information for you. Learn about our statuses & see answers to FAQs about the feedback forums.

*Suggestions with non-constructive (no actionable) feedback, appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, and suggestions disparaging others may be closed without comment. Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery.

Support Information & Links:
  • Help Portal: Tons of articles that may answer your questions.
  • Email Support: Available to assist users 24/7, please use the Contact Us form in the Help Portal.
  • Live Chat (beta): Open to all Partners & Affiliates [Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (01:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST].
  • @TwitchSupport (on Twitter): Available Monday to Friday, from 1 AM (1:00) to 5 PM (17:00) PST.

Twitch Applications: Consoles

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

294 results found

1. Would be nice if in the Twitch app for Nintendo Switch we could browse through a list of the categories that we are following. Right now we can only browse through whatever random categories are popular. Sometimes I don't want to search for a specific category, I'd rather browse through the categories that I'm interested in to see what's available to match whatever mood I'm in.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Switch  ·  Admin →
  2. This would be great for creator's that don't have a powerful pc, or an Xbox, as Xbox does have this feature, it is great for small streamers

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  3. Under the recommended channels on the PS4 Twitch app the is a list of channels that we have already followed. However the new Switch app doesn't seem to have that. If I am to continue to use the new Switch app I would want to see the channels I'm following even if they are not Live and I don't want to have to search for them every time, so please make it so.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Twitch is due for a major update. Especially the Twitch app on Xbox Series X.

1. Twitch needs support for 1080 60 and 4K streaming if possible. We also need HDR support. I just streamed an XSX game in HDR and it looks so dark on Twitch. My stream is now ruined. I had to delete it. That's unacceptable. It's 2021, guys. Get with the times. Twitch is looking outdated. It's not a good look for you guys.

2. Make the on screen hud bar that shows your current time while streaming much smaller. It takes up too much real estate and…

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox  ·  Admin →
  6. -Game chat audio
    -Overlays/Notifications/etc
    -Party chat bubbles(with profile pic)

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. You EVER going to get around to doing this, or are people who can ONLY afford a console s..t out of luck?? ****, most of "YOUR" extensions won't even work for console users.

So either, stop allowing consoles to stream here, or actually do something to assist them.

Or the least you can do, is recommend where "we" can go for the ability to stream properly!

Lastly, "YOU" really need to fix your algorithm for Viewer counts vs Actual Views.

Way to many console users who stream all the time, can't seem to reach AFFILIATE status, as the count never…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  PlayStation  ·  Admin →
  8. Deberían mejorar el sistema de streaming en consola.

El sistema de consola(yo usando Xbox) no te da casi opciones a nada, solo ver la duración del Stream, la posición de la barra de Stream y si quieres q te escuchen o a tu grupo y ver los viewers.
    Deberían darte más opciones q solo eso, a parte, yo uso la app y digamos q no se puede hacer mucho más, solo actualizar la información y lo básico básico, aunque me meta en la página oficial de twitch desde el móvil, aunq añada cosas no se siquiera si mis espectadores lo…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would love it if you guys would improve console twitch, like make it so I can have overlay, and so I can watch/react to YouTube videos on stream. It would really expand your guys platform

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Una opción para poder poner alertas y que se guarden y se vean cuando inicias directo en ps4

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Can you please make it so we can buy subripton from xbox app I want tier 3 subscriptions you only sub at tier 1 on mobile app

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. A Video Producer For Xbox And A Way To Upload Straight To YouTube.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Have an option to put camera in full screen mid live stream, that way, interacting with viewers would be better. thanks

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. On the Xbox twitch app, there are only two choices you have for party chat even though there is a slider to adjust the volume for party chat. I'm not sure how difficult it would be to adjust party chat but I believe that this is very important as you cannot adjust the slider. The party chat comes out louder than the streamer themselves and turning down the person doesn't seem to work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
  15. I would love to have the option to get rid of the broadcast bar and to customize it. It would be nice to change the opacity of it and to move something like view count, length of stream and if your mic is on or off individually.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Please give us ability to completely hide the streamer bar when live. This bar is incredibly intrusive and hides critical information at time.
    We should be able to hide / add transparency/ or make it smaller somehow. No need for the bar to be so big when it only displays like 4 icons.

Give us the ability to resize webcam, zoom in, as well as edit basic things in console like brightness, contrast, color temp.

Allow us to add external microphone as input without having to use headset.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Ok so consoles tend to only allow streaming to one service at a time but is it possible we as streamers could have an option on twitch itself to have twitch restream to other services too. Perhaps even picking up chat from those services through chat bot so we can see exactly who is saying what and on what platform

For example i pick to go live on twitch and twitch would then restream to my linked facebook page or youtube account

Im aware you can use third parties for this purpose but it would be so much better and…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. HOW CAN WE FIX XBOX PARTY CHAT VOICES OF FRIENDS TO WORK ON THE STREAM. I AM CONSTANTLY JUST TALKING TO MYSELF ON MY STREAMS AND IVE WATCHED EVERY VIDEO ON YOUTUBE TO TRY AND FIX MY SETTINGS! IS THERE ANYONE THAT CAN FIX OR HELP ME PLEASE!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. create a partnership with sony allows PlayStation now subscribers to stream games from PlayStation now service without having to download the games just to stream them from Playstation Now.
    Have an option where we broadcast the stream from PlayStation Now.
    Fix the blue and black screen issues as well.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 14 15
  • Don't see your idea?