Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1331 results found

1. i so think it would be a nice change for twitch to have a special tab like ''recomended smaller comunities'' and ''people recomended for you'' but one for people celebrating their Streamer-versary to get that extra push since even getting shown at ''recomended smaller communities'' takes quite a decently sized community

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. With the release of new games, right now especially Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, I can imagine many people like myself are wanting to avoid spoilers of the gameplay or game content. But even if we set those categories to be not-recommended, various channels playing those games will still appear on the front page and automatically start playing, which has the potential to reveal critically spoiling moments in the game before the user can stop the video or navigate away. It is absolutely necessary as a service for Twitch to filter out those front-page auto-play results when their…

64 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. With the new tag system we lost special characters in tag names, most importantly the % sign. 100% is a very common stream tag, and for speedrunners many speedrunning categories also use the % sign (e.g. Any%, Low%) and it would be great if we could tag things properly. Right now we have to choose between a couple different unusual variations to get these (100, 100Percent, HundredPercent, Hundo, etc) which limits discoverability, especially since we can only have 10 tags.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ao clicar nos ícones laterais dos canais, está aparecendo Not a Number (NaN), no lugar do número dos espectadores.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I'd like the ability to Show or Hide streams that are Verified or Follower Only chat modes.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Let's get Mini Painting added to the Categories list!
    I'm a full time Mini painting streamer, and I know tons of fellow painters would love to use this category.
    We've got a really awesome, engaged community on Twitch, and it would be perfect form of outreach to connect with fans of D&D, Warhammer, and countless other miniature producers. This tag would allow us to use it as an umbrella category to engage many other users looking for content like ours.

50 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I like the idea of grouping channels we follow into different categories, so you can find a channel you'd like to participate in, depending on the time you have, or the mood you're in.

Say you follow ChannelA, ChannelB, ChannelC, and ChannelD.
    ChannelA and ChannelC are quiet, cosy streamers.
    ChannelB and ChannelD are chaotic, high-energy streamers.

You're feeling kinda tired and want to wind down, so you click on where it says "followed channels" (underneath For You), and you click "sort by", and you click on the category you want, in this instance, "cosy streamers" (named and organised by you),…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Why must i always select the sort order of my followed channels to Viewers (high to low) after i log in. I'm sick of the default "recommended for you".
    Having to reset 2 settings (which cookies are accepted and sort order of followed channels) every time i log into twitch sucks and makes bad user experience.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Can we get a fishing category picture? The default picture is a game controller, there are two fishing categories both have the default picture, makes it hard to find and get the right one when streaming and searching. Help Real Life Fishing grow on Twitch.

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. hey so im in a group of music streamers that stream music feedback, where producers and vocalists send in music to get feedback for so they can improve, unfortunately there has been a "feedback" category added, but this may be too wide of a spectrum, we would love to have a "music feedback" section added to twitch so that we can have our own section and not be hidden behind the load of music radio stations and dj streams, we would just be very thankful if a music feedback category could be added, thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We need more specific options that's not "Just Chatting." ---and tags for them don't always work.

Since for many communities... especially for tiny ones, vtuber streamers, and/or female streamers owned ones.
    This category is EASY troll, bots, and cyber bully bait.---

Had plenty of those in my channel due to being tiny community and "female owned."
    (Even if I'm not on camera and I don't have the tag saying "female" "woman" Etc. related--- Just because of my u/n and my voice)

Also "Just Chatting" is way to vague... I get if you're talking about certain topics.

(Shout out also to…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I've been trying to get a mobile game I play called Highrise: Virtual Metaverse added as a game through IGDB, but they said it seems like more of a platform. I was told to reach out to Twitch directly to have it added as a category.

Here's the website link: https://highrise.game/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. "songbattle.io" is a music-based tournament that is often played by streamers along with their communities and audience. These streamers have been asking us, the developers, for a category repeatedly, and do revert to "Just Chatting" most of the time.

We have proposed songbattle.io to IGDB, but were rejected due to them not considering it a game by their guidelines. Instead, they proposed we try here, referring to cases such as "Dungeon Alchemist", which is not a game per se, but still used by streamers and their audience.

Thanks for considering!
    Sebastian

1,761 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Everytime I open Twitch and before I select a channel to watch (Home Page) at the top section I get multiple recommended channels screens that are mostly region based (recommended other sections are ok as they are based on your followed channels).. My Idea is that I can have a (NOT FOR ME) button that prevent unwanted channels to be featured on home page, basically helping algorithm showing a featured channels that are really to my liking and not just region related

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When on the main website, under the immediate games list (usually new or most popular), if you then click the ellipses and say NOT INTERESTED, let it disappear, and then come back an hour later- that same game SHOULD NOT APPEAR IN THE SAME LISTING for that user! Just because the game is popular (Let's use Fortnite as an example), doesn't mean I wanna watch it all the time. I've clicked NOT INTERESTED on so many games SO MANY TIMES that I (and possibly others who haven't voiced this) are tired of it all and we want it to actually…

66 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 팔로우 하지 않은 채널을 보다가 실수로 다시 홈으로 돌아가거나 페이지가 종료되었을 때.
    보았던 채널을 다시 볼수 있는 항목을 만들어 주셨으면합니다. 오늘 재미있는 채널 하나를 알았는데 급하게 나가야해서 껏다가 다신 못찾게되었거든요.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please, if there is a remake of a game, but has the same exact name as the original, can you add the year to the title, so users can find the category between the remake and OG game. Example: Resent Evil 4 (2023) and Resident Evil 4 (2005), or Dead Space (2023) and Dead Space (2008), etc..

Or if the site wants to keep the combined categories, (of two different games in the same category) then do the same as suggested above (of adding the year to the game title), but add a tag in the title category section with…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. As both a creator and viewer, it would be nice to see a list of all the tags in use, and how much they are being used. I love that I can create custom tags, but what if there is a better one that says the same thing that a viewer is more likely to search for? Or, what if I don't really know what I'm looking to watch, a list could spark interest.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add a "For You Page" to twitch of streams of random stuff that fits in your algorithm, I Believe that would boost your viewer count and app

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. A category dedicated to the new trading card game Union Arena. Streaming who are playing Union Arena IRL, doing remote fights, or booster pack opening streams can use this category, and viewers who are interested in Union Arena can easily find it on Twitch.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?