Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. So they don't show up when you are looking under games for streams to watch.
    It would be great if you ignored a user, their channel didn't show up when you were looking for streams to watch

651 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

118 comments  ·  Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. it takes up to much room and looks ugly and the only ones it shows is people i FOLLOW already. i dont care about recommend channels i watch who i like give me an option to disable it!

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. So i got banned from a channel recently (Oops) and i keep getting this person in my recommended. It would be nice if people don't get streamers that they are banned from in their recommendations

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. The "Recommendations" are just channels I've already checked out and didn't follow. It's actually silly to then recommend them to me as I've already signaled that I'm not interested.

29 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Like they have on Youtube. There's alot of games that i'm interested in, but alot of the big streamers who are on top of every new game, are super negative, constantly. I'd love to be able to click "not interested in this channel" or just block the channel, so i never have to see them in my feed again.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I just had posted some feedback, but I have feedback on posting feedback.

It was an extreme pain to even find this page or section of Twitch, yet it looks so well developed. Please make this more clear / accessible to the public.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. As reported on reddit [1] a stream that is in a promoted state (I believe this is the community reward boost thing?) doesn't have a Not interested option.

Could this please be added?

[1] https://www.reddit.com/r/Twitch/comments/n1w0nj/twitch_dont_show_the_option_not_interested_on_one/

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I enjoy pulling up a twitch stream on my second monitor when I am working throughout the day. I have recently stopped doing this as on the home page there is often a hot tub streamer with a frame of ***. I want to ensure the content that shows up on the home screen is SFW.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. It keeps coming under "Recommended Channels" it is SO F*CKING ANNOYING! DAMN! I'm not interested on there channels, I can't ignored. It keeps spaming me!! Why because they have a lot of subs. WHO CARES?! Maybe Im interested on channels who dont have many subs. NO IT KEEPS COMING BACK on "Recommended Channels" even german players is Recommended Channels.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1. Allow the option of "not interested" when displaying a recommended channel.

2. Allow a "not interested" or "am interested" option to a certain games/genres. eg... Am interested in: game #1, not interested in: game #2. Show less recommendations of game two and more of game 1.

3. Allow an "explore" option to be able to navigate streamers/genres/games that you are interested in.

4. Have a "promoted" to separate paid-for appearances and recommended topics.

5. Add a "block" option for channels you really don't want to see (obviously there will probably be an exception for channels appearing on "promoted").

6. present these options when hovering over…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I've logged into Twitch today to find my recommendations page filled with stuff in Spanish, Turkish, Russian and Korean. I speak none of these. It's also offering me a "while [channel name] is offline" section for a channel I don't even follow. Fix your stupid algorithm.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I'd like to turn these off. If I'm recommended channels/people I don't actually like it can often ruin my day. (on top of that, it flat-out confuses the interface.)

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Is it possible to simply add a feature which allows you to block streams in certain languages, or inversely, allows you to set the languages which you speak, so we don't get recommendations for channels in which I can't understand a single word?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. It would be great if on the left hand navigation where channels you follow are listed in order of viewer count when live, that it could have the channels you mod for at the top.

There’s a couple of channels I’m a mod in where they will go live adhoc and although I have notifications on I don’t get them and therefore miss they are live if they have lower viewer numbers than other live channels I’m following.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. There's been issues on twitch where at some points when I've been getting some toxic streamers recommended to me in the side bar or on my home page and some of those streamers and their mods have been very nasty towards others besides myself so i figured i would make a petition on this since i'm sick and tired of getting streamers that are abusive towards their viewers besides the chat mods they have contributing to the fire towards newcomers to the platform by scaring them off.

Its mostly been from both affiliate and some partner streamers. Non-affiliate streamers is…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I want to be able to hide some streamer/channel, i don't want to see them, not only in recommendations.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. How about NOT slamming everyone with more commercials. YouTube here I come!!!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. As things stand right now, Twitch recommended rewards are not viewable on queue, specifically Highlight This Message. It would be nice if we had the option to view who redeemed those rewards in case you want to go and view their twitch pages.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please give us an option to either completely deactive channel recommendations
    or at least an option to get rid of all those intrusive/annoying cam girls.
    I don't mind NSFW or mature content, but I really don't need to see a bunch of boob girls "recommended to me".

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I made this idea so twitch can be enjoyable for ALL streamers.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?