Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

61 results found

1. Simply allow full manual sorting of all your followed channel in the sidebar (on desktop, Chrome/Firefox etc.). Additionally give options to sort by subscriber/follower count (add new ideas here..).

Currently the channels are in what seems to be a completely random order (definitely not alphabetical or by sub/follow count). My most watched streamers which are also big by overall Twitch standards are at the very bottom by default and I need to 1) scroll down, 2) click "more" twice to get to them when they're not live.

372 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I like the idea of being able to just do basic sorting on my followed channels. Instead of prioritizing viewer count I could sort alphabetically, by most recently followed, etc.

For filtering, I'd like to see the ability to filter by channels I'm subscribed to, category they are streaming, maturity, etc.

I'd also like to be able to favorite my followed channels to easily see streams I watch most often or want to prioritize. They could be sorted to the top of the list, or posted in a separate section of the Following list.

121 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. it takes up to much room and looks ugly and the only ones it shows is people i FOLLOW already. i dont care about recommend channels i watch who i like give me an option to disable it!

96 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. On the sidebar: Make it so I can add or pin a specific channel to this bar. I use this sidebar to see when some channels are live that have a lower view count so they would appear lower on my followed list but higher on the sidebar, HOWEVER, some channels that don't go live that often (once a week or less) don't show up here even though I watch them every time they go live.

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I saw that this got recently updated, and now has a "Recommended for You" option which just seems to be random (probably yet another dumb algorithm for streamers to figure out.) And there's an option to sort "Viewers (High to Low)" as it was before this feature was introduced. Why can't we sort Viewers (Low to High) though? If you can sort High to Low, why not the opposite? I'm still going to have to scroll down to find smaller streamers I want to support anyway, and the "Recommended" sorting order just makes them harder to find, if anything.

It…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Currently, when we hover over the streamers channels online on the left side of the page, we only receive the live name information. My idea is: In addition to receiving the live title, the category, the number of viewers, and the video, similar to what appears on the homepage of the Twitch mobile app, but only when we hover over it.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Add a refresh button for 'Followed Channels' (and 'Recommended Channels') list/bar. I know this list updates itself, but I also know it's not realtime. A refresh button would do the trick. It could be placed next to the 'Sort by' button.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. On sidebar i suggest to put above the "followed channels" section a favourites one and/or those channels that we moderate coming live, to see them easier and get into them faster in a more accessible way
    If you get graphically warned with for example an animated image of the mod sword symbol when a channel you moderate comes live would be great too

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I'm watching twitch for the streamer and will never watch reruns, although they bloat my interface and are difficult to distinguish from real live streams. I'd like an option to hide them / make them less noticable when scrolling my "FOLLOWED CHANNELS".

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I like the idea of grouping channels we follow into different categories, so you can find a channel you'd like to participate in, depending on the time you have, or the mood you're in.

Say you follow ChannelA, ChannelB, ChannelC, and ChannelD.
    ChannelA and ChannelC are quiet, cosy streamers.
    ChannelB and ChannelD are chaotic, high-energy streamers.

You're feeling kinda tired and want to wind down, so you click on where it says "followed channels" (underneath For You), and you click "sort by", and you click on the category you want, in this instance, "cosy streamers" (named and organised by you),…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. How about adding choices to the Sorting list, about "the Streamers list we followed" like "A to Z" , "Z to A" , "Game" and so on...

Because i think, the Sortation of only one choice from "much to little"
    is not enough!

Regards Cerberus__666

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Why have the channels that you follow been moved off of the side bar. I rarely watch live and having easy and quick access to channels that I follow regardless of whether they are live or not is important.

The side bar currently only contains; your followed channels that are currently live (this is good keep it) & recommended channels (this is useless, as the front page already has this and does it better, remove it. its using valuable space unnecessarily)

Bring back followed channels to the side bar, live ones at the top and offline ones under. Nothing else.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow mouseover browsing from PC of followed channels while currently watching a channel.

This will allow people to check in for a snapshot of what's going on in additional channels, and give a viable reason for people to stay on site without having to jump stream to stream.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I am a big fan of how all of my live streamers/friends are constantly shown on the left side of the website now. However, I think it would be nice if we were able to "load more" to see all of the currently online streamers without having to first expand the sidebar. This would provide for a much more immersive experience, as I find the sidebar distracting and intrusive while watching streams.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We should be able to set our own default sorting instead of having to change it every time. I will ALWAYS switch from recommended to viewers high to low, every time. And it's pretty annoying having to change it every time instead of being able to just set my preference for it and have it automatically set to what I like, instead of what you want me to see.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I follow a lot of people who stream gambling content but the moment they start streaming slots etc., they disappear from the followed channels list. I've been following some of these people particularly for their gambling content but I can't even see whether they are live and this simply forces me to visit all channels one by one to see if they are online or not. This unsolicited censorship is completely uncalled-for, I want to watch content creators I like regardless of the content they're streaming.

Please remove this filter or make it optional. Not every Twitch user is 12…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please please please can there be a setting to turn the pin/unpin this channel off !
    I'm using 2 monitors and for whatever reason the new pin/unpin feature pop up appears constantly in all the streams streams ! It blocks a fair part of the video screen. Constantly... please allow us to switch this feature off !! Its so annoying.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The pin feature has proven pretty useless in general but the feature has made watching streams on desktop a chore. The hover window will pop up unpromoted while working on another monitor, please make it an option on the channel itself or make the hover more conditional.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. You seem to have just made a change to the left-side bar wherein a) it doesn't auto-expand when being rolled over, meaning that the user needs to click to expand it to see at glance what categories everyone is streaming in, which was useful, and B) upon loading a page, it defaults to being collapsed so that "show more" isn't shown, which means that smaller streamers are hidden completely without making three clicks every time anyone loads a page.

This is a bad change and it should be reverted.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Can you remove or hide the left side bar totally?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?