Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

45 results found

1. I would like to be able to sort the streamers I follow into different categories, perhaps based on a taxonomy system. For instance, I follow a lot of Rocket League streamers, I also follow a lot of Zelda streamers, and I follow a lot of musicians. I would like to be able to tag these streamers. So I may tag Rocket League streamers with: "Rocket League," "Games," "Funny," etc. And I may tag music streamers with "Original Music," "Covers," "Funny," etc. Then when I go to my follow page, I could easily sort and display streamers I am in the…

807 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I think it would be awesome if we could have "favorite" streamers / channels of all our followed channels that get pinned to the top. This way we can have all our most watched followed channels at the top for easier browsing. Some of us follow many channels and we don't want to unfollow them, but we want the channels we watch most to be at the top.

Admin audit: Edited title to be reflective of description for easier discovery.

269 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. With twitch having a following limit and eventually everyone will hit the cap at some point there should be an easier way to manage and get rid of who we follow, more so for when we want to mass remove a lot of channels that arent active anymore. either a better UI that shows us who we follow with an easy follow/unfollow button along their name or an option or automatic process that removes people who havent streamed in 6-12 months

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would like to have an option to clear a VOD from the Continue Watching section in the browser rather than have to wait for it to expire. There have been several instances where I do not desire to continue viewing the content or I cannot view the VOD because it is locked behind a subscriber wall. If the streamer desires to lock the content that is fine but it would be nice to be able to clear those unwanted VOD links and use the space for streams that I actually want to finish watching.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. In the "Following" section where i browse the streams I follow to see who's streaming, I'd like to have a top section of streams I have favourited and below that show the rest of the streams I follow.
    As of now it is only sorted by most to least concurrent viewers, but my favorite stream may not be the most popular one that I follow.
    Not a big deal, just a QoL improvement.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Providing alphabetized offline and online lists would make finding followed channels ALOT easier... so many times have I scrolled past an offline channel that I either wanted to go to, to find out the schedule for or maybe watch a VOD that they streamed later on.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. So, a bit of context is needed for this. Back about 3 months ago when I didn't really watch twitch, my account was hacked by a random Russian. This person followed a LOT of people, i contacted twitch support and asked if they could clear my following list. They couldn't. So, here i am asking for an unfollow all button OR a way to mass unfollow.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When I go to Twitch I'm either going to watch a livestream or a vod for one I missed. If I ever wanted to find one I'd recently only partially watched, I'd easily be able to do that by looking through Latest Videos or my search history. I'd never use the continue watching section for that and all it's doing is adding an annoying extra step to get to the latest videos section of the page.
    It's also easy to forget that there's a continue watching section I have to skip past and then end up thinking there's no recent…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I want the ability to sort the categories I'm following by number of viewers or alphabet.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. There are some games I want to follow. However, when I click the follow button, nothing happen. I cannot follow any Game. (But I can unfollow games that I previously followed.)

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. There are better places for that type of content, and I do not want "stepbro" and "stepsis" rub their parts in my face on the "following" page.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. So for the past 3 days I haven´t been able to follow anyone on twitch, I press the follow button and it glitches back to follow. Same with subs, I can´t subscribe or send bits to anyone.

Would appreciate if someone can help me since I found a few streamers i wanna follow but am unable to do so due to it glitching for some reason.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. This will help affiliates (less popular streamers) greatly. People will always scroll a bit to see their favorite streamers (which tend to already be very popular streamers), but sorting low-high will at least allow viewers to see that some less popular streamers are in-fact streaming. Also, creating an in-house side-by-side view like multi-twitch would be greatly helpful.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Greetings,

Please add the option to sort VOD list by date oldest first. It is very tedious and time consuming to scroll to the bottom of a list of thousands of videos.

Thank you

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. There was once an option for users to remove a streamer from their 'Recommended' feed (via the "⋮" icon). This icon/feature has since been removed.
    Currently, the only way to remove a streamer is to manually block them by opening 'Whispers', searching for their channel, creating a whisper for said channel and then blocking them. To be blunt this method is unintuitive, obtuse and it should be revised.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please add an option to change the time format to 24h on the Upcoming Streams section on your Overview page.

Having only american time format on a global site is just dumb.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I like the new sorting options for my following list on the left side of Twitch. I watch VODs a lot, though, so it would be really nice to see at a glance who has new uploads without digging through my list of followed streamers. I have no preference for live streams: they can stay prioritised at the top, or they can be sorted by latest VODs like the rest of the list.

It's entirely possible that the default sort should do this, but it doesn't seem consistent. In that case I could report it as a bug instead and…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. See a list of all streamers I have followed in the past with the ability to sort by 'date of last stream', so I can unfollow inactive ones.

If you are going to put a limit on the number we can follow, we need a way to see them and unfollow any who are no longer producing content.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Personally I find this feature a complete waste of space because I don't need to be reminded of when the people I follow normally do their streams.

I know there are some ways that users can hide it while viewing Twitch in a web browser, but those of us using the Twitch application itself seem to be SOL.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I follow a lot of people, and sometimes they're all streaming great stuff at the same time and I have to pick one. But I often see things I'd like to watch later or the next day, and it's hard to find it in Past Broadcasts (or I forget about it until it's too late).

It'd be nice to have a "bookmark this stream" button on the Following page when someone's streaming something you want to check out later. Then you could easily keep track of stuff you didn't have a chance to watch when it was live.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?