Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1302 results found

1. Broadcast types are listed on the browse page. game streams are listed by game type. but some games have 0 broadcast count at that time. I don't want categories with zero broadcast count to appear. I want to set this in filtering section.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. also your new video preview of showing a random channel at the top of the page is annoying taking up half the screen. yes i can click it off, but it doesnt save that setting after i log off and then back on again, so have to do it every single time.

Admin audit: Removed unnecessary negativity and condensed title for ease of discovery.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    More Info Needed  ·  Ana responded

Are you browsing with "Recommended for You" sorting applied? It is only with this view, that you can mark a channel as "Not Interested" on the Browse page. This is because that list view is based on recommendations, whereas sorting by viewers does not have this capability (because it is not based on recommendations). To confirm regarding the blocked users, are you are seeing channels that you have in your Blocked Users list via https://www.twitch.tv/settings/security popping up in your "Recommended for You"? Thanks.

3. Channel for those who smoke cigars or anything else to deepen the culture on cigars on pipe tobacco or vaping .... category forbidden to minors

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Twitch broke the fishing category by making it spam 'fishing' categories, 4+ of them in dropdown on stream manager, this removed all followers of the category - shadowbanned it when you follow it - now it always says 0 viewers no matter who streams in it, and you click it on mobile and you see the streamers are shadowbanned hidden from the view and there they are actually streaming. I think twitch did all this to spite us for asking for a fishing category picture after kick gave our community one within weeks of existing, because they don't support our…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. This new layout is worse in every possible way for desktop users. When I'm on the Browsing page, I'm looking for a stream to watch. I don't need the first stream on the list shrinking the visibility of that list (because the layout is clearly intended for portrait format, not landscape) OR autoplaying and causing potential lag. I ALSO hate that you can no longer see tags without clicking. I only know English. It was hard enough searching through various asian-speaking-only streams to find the English speaking ones when the language tags were changed/ruined. Now I can't see those tags…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I want to watch/find normal art streams but most of the art streams that are listed under the Art category have artists drawing "adult" "questionable" content. There are way to many channels that produce "sexual" content and just because it doesn't violate the terms of service, doesn't mean that it's appropriate to have. Please have some way of either filtering out these channels or strengthen the terms of service. (Also, it's not just the art it's also the streamers themselves. How can you allow streamers to have their chests be somewhat shown to get views??)

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Whenever a person searches a category such as music, a game title, or whatever, one is presented with a list of Twitch streamers that are currently streaming under said category the viewer has chosen to search through.

Currently one is unable to view all the tags that are associated with a channel under a category one is search for unless selecting each streamer individually to view all of their assigned tags.

I would like the option under one's own account settings to enable all tags to be shown after selecting a category rather than having to individually view a streamer's…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I think it would be a good idea to add a "starting" or "starting soon" category, this category will be used when a streamer is starting his/her stream.
    Streamers usually use "Just chatting" category when its starting, so, i often think they are doing IRL or something but they just started the stream.
    The category will be very useful for both, streamers and users, to announce the stream.

Sorry if my english is bad, i will be welcome to hear your comments.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Saludos Twitch, hace un tiempo atrás estaba disponible la categoría de Fightcade, y de un momento a otro dejó de estar disponible, estaba muy cerca de alcanzar los 1k seguidores en los pocos meses que estuvo habilitada como categoría. Para quienes no conocen, Fightcade es una plataforma gratuita para jugar videojuegos retro en línea. Cada vez van creciendo más y más los canales de retrogamers o creadores de contenido que hacemos streams en Twitch utilizando este programa. Agradecería muchísimo que esta sugerencia sea tomada en cuenta y ojalá sea aprobada, un cordial saludo.

ESDM.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Myself and many other streamers do automotive repair, Racing, designing and don't have a category to do so under. I believe a umbrella cat. of motorsports should be added to help people find that content.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The FF TCG has been going since 2011 (and was rebooted in 2016, thriving ever since).

Currently when real life events are streamed, there's no category for this to be streamed under. The closest thing is for the Final Fantasy Digital Card Game, which was something entirely different for Yahoo customers that closed down in 2020.

Other TCGs have categories to use for real life events or event for players to stream their webcam practice or online simulator games. For example there's the "Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game" category alongside all it's actual games that Konami use for events and stores…

53 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. i so think it would be a nice change for twitch to have a special tab like ''recomended smaller comunities'' and ''people recomended for you'' but one for people celebrating their Streamer-versary to get that extra push since even getting shown at ''recomended smaller communities'' takes quite a decently sized community

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. With the release of new games, right now especially Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, I can imagine many people like myself are wanting to avoid spoilers of the gameplay or game content. But even if we set those categories to be not-recommended, various channels playing those games will still appear on the front page and automatically start playing, which has the potential to reveal critically spoiling moments in the game before the user can stop the video or navigate away. It is absolutely necessary as a service for Twitch to filter out those front-page auto-play results when their…

62 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. With the new tag system we lost special characters in tag names, most importantly the % sign. 100% is a very common stream tag, and for speedrunners many speedrunning categories also use the % sign (e.g. Any%, Low%) and it would be great if we could tag things properly. Right now we have to choose between a couple different unusual variations to get these (100, 100Percent, HundredPercent, Hundo, etc) which limits discoverability, especially since we can only have 10 tags.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ao clicar nos ícones laterais dos canais, está aparecendo Not a Number (NaN), no lugar do número dos espectadores.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I'd like the ability to Show or Hide streams that are Verified or Follower Only chat modes.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Let's get Mini Painting added to the Categories list!
    I'm a full time Mini painting streamer, and I know tons of fellow painters would love to use this category.
    We've got a really awesome, engaged community on Twitch, and it would be perfect form of outreach to connect with fans of D&D, Warhammer, and countless other miniature producers. This tag would allow us to use it as an umbrella category to engage many other users looking for content like ours.

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I like the idea of grouping channels we follow into different categories, so you can find a channel you'd like to participate in, depending on the time you have, or the mood you're in.

Say you follow ChannelA, ChannelB, ChannelC, and ChannelD.
    ChannelA and ChannelC are quiet, cosy streamers.
    ChannelB and ChannelD are chaotic, high-energy streamers.

You're feeling kinda tired and want to wind down, so you click on where it says "followed channels" (underneath For You), and you click "sort by", and you click on the category you want, in this instance, "cosy streamers" (named and organised by you),…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Why must i always select the sort order of my followed channels to Viewers (high to low) after i log in. I'm sick of the default "recommended for you".
    Having to reset 2 settings (which cookies are accepted and sort order of followed channels) every time i log into twitch sucks and makes bad user experience.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Can we get a fishing category picture? The default picture is a game controller, there are two fishing categories both have the default picture, makes it hard to find and get the right one when streaming and searching. Help Real Life Fishing grow on Twitch.

40 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 9 11 13 65 66
  • Don't see your idea?