Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. This was a category previously, and streamed at least once a week by the community still playing this game. We are hoping to use twitch streaming to continue to promote this, but not having the category makes it harder to fine, and makes our streams look unprofessional

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. When people have their birthdays their stream could be in a separate birthday section so that people can easily find them and say happy birthday. Could just be a small tag the same as like raid content is for example.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. My friends (self included) in the Black, Asian, and LGBTQIA2+ communities have been very vocal about adding tags for separate identities, such as a "trans" tag or a "black tag." I agree that such tags would be incredibly helpful in finding streamers who share experience with the viewer, and helps Twitch to feature more diverse streamers in people's feeds/recommendations.

While I will continue to support the fight for these tags (such as this one: https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/310210-discover/suggestions/43152291-black-tag ), I think there is potentially a more far-reaching system that could help everyone all at once. Why not introduce a new page within settings/channel…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Miscellaneous category for all categories not listed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. New categories

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games, IRL, Music, & Esports Directories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. The black community has always deserved representation in every single space that we exist in. There are content creators who feel invalidated because we are unable to find other members of the black community on Twitch, especially during a time that we need to stand as one. The black community deserves representation, validation and acknowledgment. We deserve a black tag so that we can find, communicate and uplift each other.

Please create the black tag.

842 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

68 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I would like a Cyber Security Category. There is a large community of CyberSec streamers and even more followers. Currently there are only 3 categories we can stream under:

TryHackMe
    Hack The Box
    Science and Tech

TryHackMe and HackTheBox are usually never used as although we do stream content from both websites we will often swap platforms or stream other platforms/things in between.

Science and Tech is the closest category we have however CyberSec Streamers usually get lost among all the other streamers and it can be hard to differentiate between the CyberSec Streams and Programming Streams as they may…

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Creo que sería una buena idea premiar con alguna recompensa extra dentro del panel de control del canal si un streamer utilizar su enlace de Twitch para que usuarios de otras redes sociales accedan, como por ejemplo Twitter, Instagram, etc..

Es probable que algunas personas no hayan accedido a la plataforma nunca, y con ello se genere nuevos usuarios que se afilien a Twitch y comiencen a visitarlo con más frecuencia y vea mayor contenido.

Con ello no me refiero a una recompensa económica, si no logros como los que tenemos ya disponibles, y en este caso sería algo como:…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Olá, fiz hoje a primeira Stream oficial do canal, onde tive 7 seguidores, mas ao fim de 2 horas começou a aparecer muitos seguidores novos, mas uma vez que era nomes estranhos e repetidos não achei normal.
    Uma vez que amigos disseram que pode ser um ataque de bots, que não conheço, disseram-me para vos reportar por aqui. Não encontrei melhor sitio, espero que possam ajudar. Obrigado

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bots  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Olá, fiz hoje a primeira Stream oficial do canal, onde tive 7 seguidores, mas ao fim de 2 horas começou a aparecer muitos seguidores novos, mas uma vez que era nomes estranhos e repetidos não achei normal.
    Uma vez que amigos disseram que pode ser um ataque de bots, que não conheço, disseram-me para vos reportar por aqui. Não encontrei melhor sitio, espero que possam ajudar.Obrigado

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. A lot of people stream visual novels in Just Chatting. I think it should have its own category.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I really think that if you added the Scratch online coding platform, there would be tutorials and just people making and playing games made by other streamers or just people in general :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. The NeoTokyo category is missing on Twitch which is very unfortunate because the competitive community that still exists for the game can't get any recognition and has a hard time growing because we can't showcase the game correctly on the top streaming website.

Due to this, people stream the game on various categories, and right now all the competitions are streamed on the "Half Life 2" category, which isn't correct since NeoTokyo became a standalone game a long time ago (and is no longer a Source Mod).

While the game or the community is not huge, adding the category would…

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow me to BLOCK channels I don't want to see. I'm sick to death of hitting the front page to be automatically shown streamers I dont like. Sacriel seems to be there every day yet I don't want to be exposed to certain creators content such as him.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. After the bot attacks on twitch Vtuber channels in those days, i think it's necessary, NOW, a feature which block bots from following channels, the idea should be this : an unverified account gets blocked from the start to follow a channel if that account isnt verified, remember that to create a verified account it's necessary to doing a longer process so the bot buyer much necessarily taking more time and they will give up. Or something which work like that to fight bots.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Missing fitness and health channel to stream irl on my channel

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Games, IRL, Music, & Esports Directories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. recently in twitch in my channel y have a LOT OF BOTS ATTACKS,and i dont know hot to eliminate that,pls help me :c

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Make the automatically minimized player (when you go from a Channel to a Category) resizable. By default it's 200px x 117.5px in size, in-resizeable. Make it resizable. By allowing to drag it from the top right corner.
    Set a max size as well. For example 640x320.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. There are many Animal streamers out there now, we really could use our own category instead of being scattered all over twitch.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Fix your support system, a multi billion dollar company has a support system worse than club penguin. No way for any immediate help, you end up waiting weeks for something that can be solved in mere minutes. Why is there Specified categories for what people are dealing with? no way to just make a support thread about your specific problem. so if it doesn't fall into a category created by twitch you're SOL? I am getting follow botted constantly ruining my daily streams ruining my want to stream, ruining my stream goals and i cant get a response from twitch…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 29 30
  • Don't see your idea?