Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I've noticed there are now "Christian" and "Atheist" tags here on this beautiful platform. I'd like to note that there are many ideologies, philosophies, and ritualistic traditions that are not described by the current tags, one of them being the practice of Insect Worship. Insect Worship can be found throughout many previous mythologies and it's important to note that it does not place insects above (or below) any other form of life. Without this tag, the Insect Worship Community has no beacon to unite under. We are currently fractured, disembodied, and uncared for. I believe Twitch to be an all-inclusive…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Tags for RTS or Real Time Strategy genre.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. you are having a chill stream

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Hello, everyone!

I would like to suggest that you include the keywork 'Tokusatsu' on the tags.

"Tokusatsu" is the name given to the Japanese super-hero TV series (like Ultraman, Kamen Rider, and others).
    There are fans of these series all around the world - and some of them would like to see some content about these series - as the content that I produce, for example.
    And I think that this 'Tokusatsu' tag would make things easier to the fans on Twitch.

Hope you consider my idea and include this tag.

Thank you!

Daniel (twitch.tv/artbydanielramos)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hello, everyone!

I would like to suggest that you include the keywork 'Tokusatsu' on the tags.

"Tokusatsu" is the name given to the Japanese super-hero TV series (like Ultraman, Kamen Rider, and others).
    There are fans of these series all around the world - and some of them would like to see some content about these series - as the content that I produce, for example.
    And I think that this 'Tokusatsu' tag would make things easier to the fans on Twitch.

Hope you consider my idea and include this tag.

Thank you!

Daniel (twitch.tv/artbydanielramos)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Dixper is becoming more popular among streamers, for viewer interaction with streams. It would be nice to set a tag for it, so viewers who like to interact with the stream in this way, can find streams easier than what is currently available

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. House Of Ashes is out you still hasn't added an image for the category! https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/The%20Dark%20Pictures%20Anthology%3A%20House%20of%20Ashes and still none for Spider-Man remastered has been out since last year https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Marvel's%20Spider-Man%20Remastered

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I suggest this idea because i'm autistic and those kind of games scare me. I really do not like having to see games like Dead by Daylight on the front page. I need to avoid horror themes in my day to day life. Maybe we can opt out of a horror genre all together on the front page. Not to mention a lot of younger members of the twitch community may not like to see horror on the front page. Thank you for reading my suggestion.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Con l’uscita dell’ upgrade di Death stranding per ps5 serve creare la categoria dedicata “Death Stranding: Director’s Cut”. Facendo partire lo stream da PS5 preseleziona la categoria “Games + Demos” la quale non è inerente al contenuto.
    Grazie

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. A system that you can opt into that will direct opted in users (at random) to a random partner/affiliate channel who has opted into receiving. Similar to a host; it pulls in any users that want to use this feature to find new content creators. Like a user account signed up for this would be told they are "traveling " to a new channel. A creator signed up for this would receive a messaged like "Get ready!" because the users "traveling" are coming.

• (50-1000) a cap to split the signed up base into multiple groups to be sent to multiple…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Just the ability to bring attention to afflictions and I notice many others on Twitch but doesn't look like I can add mine. I am recently diagnosed, and it caused me to have streaming for a while and I would like my tags for streaming to reflect me as a streamer and what I would like to bring attention to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Starting on instgram now to twitch trying to start #gamersgetfit for those gamers who wanna better their lives and find like minded people for motivation im a disabled veteran big time gamer lost 50 lbs since i started and still going and wanna try and get everyone to live a healthy lifestyle while gamming

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hello, i'm from Portugal and when i want to discover and help Portuguese streamers to be knowned, it's almost imposible because Brazilian streamers abuse of the hashtag #Portugal makes it almost impossible to filter content creators from both countries. Portugal is a small country in comparisson to Brazil which has a huge market, because Portuguese from Brazil is similar to Portuguese from Portugal, Brazilian streamers take advantage and abuse of that hashtag, as a consequence it makes the search for Portuguese almost impossible. And this goes for other small countries that speak the language of other bigger countries.

What i…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please add the game because I recently start it and I realize it didn't apear in the category/ games list

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. EL PRIMER MMORPG 100% ARGENTINO
    Argentum es un juego online multijugador, donde podés tomar el rol de un guerrero, mago, paladín y muchas otras clases, y explorar las tierras míticas de Argentum.

Nació hace 20 años como un juego totalmente desarrollado en Argentina para luego ser liberado a la comunidad de manera gratuita. El código es accesible a todos, permitiendo así su evolución y continuidad en el tiempo.

De la mano de los creadores originales del juego, Argentum 20 resurge como una conmemoración por el cumplimiento de los 20 años de su origen.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Hello good, I would like to create the label "LuckyLand" because we are going to do a series and I think that it will be easier for you to find us. Thanks

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Need a webcam tag to be able to sort through people who only have webcams on thier stream. Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Autodesk is once popular engineering software design.
    It has many category softwares (AutoCAD, Fusion 360, Eagle, etc) and able to live, teach many people and observe team working as well as game streamer.
    I hope twitch also can support many engineer streamer. who need to broadcast their professionals or organize their teams.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. So about a week ago, I checked my channel analytics to see how I was doing. I scroll through everything to see what works and what doesn't, though, was surprised to find that some people who had been watching me had "originally" "found" me did so by looking for the tag Disabled Veteran.

You'll notice the two words that are being put in quotations. I do this specifically for 2 reasons:

1 - I have never and will never use the Disabled Veteran tag as I am not disabled, nor have I ever been in the military. I have great…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 53 54
  • Don't see your idea?