Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The Mortal Kombat categories featured on twitch are inaccurate & should be fixed. It is one of the most iconic & recognized franchises in the video game industry & deserves accurate extensions on the platform.
    The original Mortal Kombat, which released in Oct 1992 doesn't even have it's own category. It's absent. I'm assuming so the 2011 remake could replace its spot. While categories such as the ever popular Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe: Silver Shield Combo Pack (a copy of the base game boxed with a bonus blu ray of the original live action film) & Mortal Kombat Mythologies:…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I have learned to embrace some tags as labels for who streamers are and how we are, as people. Having tags that reveal something to inform others how we are and why we act the way we do is helpful. Having the "anxiety" tag helps me to recognize when someone is dealing with that, and I can utilize that knowledge to approach that person in the best way. I have personally used the "Demisexual" tag to help people know how I live and respond to certain actions that occur on Twitch. I believe a "Stoic" or "Stoicism" tag will help…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I really don't like some streamers. Therefore, I have them in my ignore list. But even tho I have them ignored, it's still suggested to me on the home page. Please remove them from the home page or give me the ability to not have suggested streamers on the home page. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hi, I have Narcolepsy which is a chronic neurological disorder that affects the brain's ability to control sleep-wake cycles. My symptoms are present every minute of every day, even with medications. Inevitably this means that when i am streaming, my symptoms may become visisble to viewers which can be very embarrassing and might also cause people to make assumptions and respond negatively, which is also the reason why I have been hesitant to stream and have deleted streams because of falling asleep.

Although many people doze off on streams, it is different for people with Narcolepsy because it is a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. These categories are all part of the same game.

Fire Emblem Fates:
    * Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright
    * Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest
    * Fire Emblem Fates: Special Edition

Fire Emblem Fates is currently subdivided into "Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright", "Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest", and "Fire Emblem Fates: Special Edition", which corresponds to the physical releases the game had. However, the listings and by extension, the physical releases, are more akin to routes within the same game and dividing the category just makes it harder to list and search for streams. Furthermore, the current listing doesn't even have a proper category…

89 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/Removing-recommendations-you-are-not-interested-in?language=en_US - this does not work, pressing the 3 dots only gives the option to block or report the streamer. So im blocking all the E-girls instead- which i bet is not what you intended. Also as the title says- would be nice if they were actually recommended FOR me and not recommended by you. You see? people get confused, but thats the point rigth? This should be more fair And I mean fair for all the streamers, not just the once youve groomed

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Recommendations  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Educational content:

2020 was a revolutionary year for streaming platforms where virtuality was taking the lead in adapting traditional media to a new way of being connected to the world through virtuality, choosing live streaming platforms as an option very much more open and accessible to the public.

New trends related to educational content on the platform were emerging as traditional media were adapting to virtuality where interaction with the chat proposed a greater closeness with the audience sharing a much more interactive environment for people who usually dedicate their time to education and study.

Adding these categories would promote…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hi I have been actively streaming a blockchain based trading card game called Splinterlands and I am struggling to get viewers because there is no category for the game. I see that you have other blockchain games with their own category IE Axie Infinity. Right now I'm basically forced to use card games as the category for my stream but no one looking for a Splinterlands stream will be able to find me. Splinterlands has tens of thousands players and there are already several people aside from myself that stream it daily. Please help us struggling streamers out by adding…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I want the ability to go in to my settings and perma-ignore certain tags that I am 100% not interested in.

There are so many tags already and also so many I don't want to see - it would be nice to curate my viewing experience by setting it so streams with Ignored Tags don't show up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. adding the "Dancehall" Tag, I'm a Caribean DJ that plays dancehall music and this tag doesn't exist which make it hard for persons to find my stream since its caribbean music

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Members of a stream team get a custom badge in chat.

72 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Para los auténticos seguidores de Amber en Genshin Impact. Que no nos importa lo que digan los demás. Ya que Amber bien entrenada con buenos artefactos y bien arco hace mucha pupita.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Magic the gathering is the biggest tabletop game in the world, with more than one format of play. When I search twitch for "Commander" I don't find people playing "commander" even tho, there are many streams, other searches such as "CEDH" or "EDH" would be great. Magic has formats called, "Standard", "Pioneer" and more, maybe sub-categories would be useful. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Is it possible to add a search within a category? I'd like to be able to go to Grand Theft Auto V and search for NoPixel or other servers. If you could add the ability to search or add category specific tags, it would help in finding what I'm looking for and hopefully others.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. A tag for small business owners, to help broadcast them.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Although the chainmaille community has been growing on twitch, it is still hard for us to find each other. The closest thing we have to our craft is the metalwork tag, but that is so broad it can lead to us being lost in the chaos. It would be great to have a tag that is specific to chainmaille crafting.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. English is not my first language, so I apologize if this is strange.

I think it's strange that even if you select "Not interested" for a game in the category, it still shows up in the live channel.

I think it should be improved so that it doesn't show up, or a filter exclusion should be implemented.
    It's hard for me to select "Not interested" for each and every delivery.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Where any and all gamers/content creators ages 30-39 can game and or conversate with like-minded viewers....This will very well help us find streamers that we can get to know around our age.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Make a creation of twitch and easy to look for every channel

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. You should be able to block a category just like you can block a stream and a user.

For example, some people don't want to see naked streams and categories in their recommendations.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 51 52
  • Don't see your idea?