Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1294 results found

1. MyEssayWriter.ai stands out due to its efficiency, quality assurance, cost-effectiveness, and user-friendly interface. It saves time by generating custom essays quickly, ensures quality with its high-quality assurance feature, offers cost-effective solutions compared to traditional writing services, and provides a user-friendly experience for students.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hi
    The scroll bar goes to the top and the down itself , since few weeks ago , is there a fix for this annoying issue !!!
    WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT EDGE

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Shibari is an art form and if given the ability to educate and teach others safely, I believe a lot of viewers would enjoy learning about its therapeutic nature and artistic beauty.
    I have been practicing shibari as "self-ties" for nearly four years and have, recently, become more public about the therapeutic and artistic nature of shibari and have found that a lot of people are curious and wanting to learn more about Rope. Besides YouTube, there aren't a lot of video platforms that casually speak and or talk about shibari without associating it with bondage and kink. With so…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It's incredibly hard for some creators to get opportunities, especially when they're not based in the US.

Twitch ANZ had fantastic opportunities like Grass Roots, Māori, NAIDOC, Pride and Creative showcases and now they look to be no more-

Twitch ANZ seemingly has been abandoned due to the recent layoffs, and it's already so hard for OCE creators to get opportunities.

At this current time, we cannot apply for Twitch Guilds as they are US-based only. I would love for Twitch to try and include more countries or even have separate guilds for other areas of the world to reduce…

87 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. There are now tons of trash games and they are all still fun and entertaining in their own way.
    That's why I'm wondering if you shouldn't create a category like "Trash games" so that people who are interested in this type of game don't have to look for individual titles but simply have a category where they can play a variety of games of this type can.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When I have multiple twitch tabs open all the audio from the different tabs goes through a single tab. And when that tab is closed all audio stops on all the other tabs. To get the audio to work again I have to force close the tab in the browser task manager and refresh it because a normal refresh doesn't work. This is on the web version of Twitch on Chrome.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Modo Zapping, una forma en la que puedes buscar canales mucho más rápido y casi instantáneo que lo que se hacía en el pasado. Que puedas ver cualquier tipo de canales y puedas descubrir un nuevo canal que esté haciendo algo interesante. La interfaz es un canal normal pero tienes la opción de hacer zap y cambiar al siguiente, y también tienes la opción de entrar al canal y seguir viéndolo si no después de 1 minuto cambia al siguiente o al canal que estás La visualización se activa automáticamente (es decir, la interfaz normal fuera del modo zapping).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Recommendations  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. If I search for "Love2D"

https://www.twitch.tv/search?term=Love2D

I only see current live streams or VODs with that term in the title,

I should also be able to see VODs that were tagged with that tag.

e.g. if I go to: https://www.twitch.tv/directory/all/tags/Love2D

Presumably this is because VODs don't store the tags that were set during the stream, so this information isn't currently available to search on, but it would be useful to be able to search for content if you could find older VODs and highlights by tags.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Tags  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I'm about to stream a Visual Novel which has an IGDB page (https://www.igdb.com/games/aquarium--1), but it doesn't seem to be in twitch's categories even though it seems to have all the info necessary.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The landscape of streams on Twitch is dominated by a small number of large channels, leaving little visibility for smaller ones. Removing the display of the number of viewers during stream searches would encourage the discovery of more diverse content and support smaller channels.

For streamers, retaining the number of viewers during a raid through the designated menu would allow them to promote other channels, thus fostering community growth.

Introducing a TAG for special events or charity livestreams would maintain visibility of the number of viewers, promoting these initiatives and encouraging community generosity.

With the exception of specific cases like…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Categories  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Create a specific category for coloring, because it's very different from Art Category, and a lot of people is already streaming coloring sessions.

88 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I want to add this as a category as ive started to send live of my turtles (Mauremys reevesii) Aquarium dosent quite meet the match as it is not really a aquarium, This is more reptile land and water based terrarium. Mauremys reevesii is a super popular turtle and as a twitch affiliate i request this as a category! Mauremys reevesii

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hello,

I want to know why the Poker Category is banned in Europe ?

You said you made the difference between gambling slots and poker, but now the category is banned in Europe.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. In Japan, it is commonly understood that "VRChat" refers to the specific virtual reality social platform and is often abbreviated as "VRC." However, the term "VRチャット" in Japanese signifies a broader category that encompasses any virtual reality chat or interaction, distinct from the "VRChat" platform.

The distinction between "VRチャット" and "VRC" is significant for the Japanese-speaking community on Twitch. It affects how content is categorized, searched for, and understood. The current treatment of "VRチャット" as synonymous with "VRChat" or "VRC" can lead to confusion and misinterpretation, potentially hindering users' ability to accurately find and engage with the content they are…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. There are two identical categories for The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, just with different tags.

People most likely stream in the category with more viewers, but which one of the two that is switches sometimes. It's very confusing and there is no reason to have two seperate categories for the same game anyway.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. After my stream has concluded for Shrapnel (the FPS web3 game), the Twitch platform incorrectly switches the category to another Shrapnel category with the same name, but it's a different title. This needs to be fixed so I can correctly categorize my stream. Currently, I have multiple streams categorized incorrectly. This is very frustrating when trying to gain exposure and awareness of a new game that's currently in pre-alpha stage.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. New Section Suggestion: "Discovery Clips"

Add a new section on Twitch "Discovery Clips"

Explore clips from rising streamers and creators. From epic gaming plays to hilarious moments of improvised comedy, this section gives you the chance to discover new talents before they go viral. Get ready to be part of the journey as these emerging creators make their way to the top.

New section: https://twitch.tv/discovery/clips

An example of how it would look: https://ibb.co/vVjrftt

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Write my annotated bibliography for me service https://essayhub.com/write-my-annotated-bibliography has been my savior throughout my academic journey. Through in-depth research and attention to detail, the quality of their authors' work consistently exceeds my expectations. This service relieved the stress of research assignments, allowing me to focus on mastering the subject. This is more than just a service; it is a reliable ally who contributed greatly to my success in student life.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Categoria para poder hacer directos de programas Deportivos en Directo

2 votes