Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1305 results found

1. Subcategories for Fortnite.

With how many games are tucked into Fortnite now, this almost seems like it shouldn't even need to be suggested but here we are.

Many people don't like Battle Royale but are dabbling in Lego Fortnite or Save the World, and as a Twitch viewer, I don't want to sift through the 20183k people streaming a generic topic of "Fortnite."

Please separate the categories. This allows streamers to fine tune their content to the crowd they're seeking, which increases visibility for them and assists in searching for the content the viewer wants to see. Win win.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. With the new guidelines regarding sexual content streamed on Twitch, and the green light to twerk and pole dance, it is safe to say that it is time to add a separate category for this type of content. At the moment, channels are streaming twerking videos under the art category. Viewers expect to see people drawing or painting when they click the art category, not twerking/dancing. This type of content just doesn't go in the same category as Drawing/Painting. It would be nice for streamers providing twerking and pole dancing as part of their content to have a category of…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ever since the preview feature was added to categories, the 'Not Interested' button has stopped doing what it did before. It will only hide a channel temporarily in that category.

Given that a viewer can still click on Browse, then click on Live Channels, then find the channel they are not interested in there and click the same button, only it actually works, I would say that some kind of bug exists.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I believe 18+ belongs on Twitch; I have no problem with it being there. But, as a smaller streamer, to find me, you have to navigate tons of 18+ content.

There needs to be an explicit tab or easy setting to turn off an on that content (and "off" by default if you're not logged in). 18+ doesn't need to be hidden or harder to get to, but I do feel like it needs its own section. Right now, the art section shows up as "Baking Christmas cookies" "making a sculpture" and "how many **** can fit in this ****"…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. on every stream can we have a next stream button to help find new streams and also a featured shelf of streamers below streams

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Browse  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When A Channel Changes Categories. For Example from Just Chatting to Art an alert is sent out

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. As you may know, twitch is 13 +. But little 5 yo kids are donating to people like CODE_BarryBee and saying some stupid gen alpha things like "sigma" and "rizz". So I came up with the Gen Alpha Filter. A filter streamers can enable to stop the gen alpha language. MAKE TWITCH 13 + AGAIN

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. If people get the artist status and/or credited for emotes on other channels, they should be able to use those emotes.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. add swipe function to mobile app to swipe Through live channels in the same categorie so its faster to find other people to follow

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Tonight I received a popular clip recommendation from an account I had blocked. These clip recommendations needs to be checking if the clip being recommended to you is from a channel you have blocked. If it is, it should not be sending it to you as a recommended clip or channel you should see. I was absolutely furious when I saw this, especially when it was from a channel that decided to stream topless. Please implement a check to see if we have that channel blocked or not. This should not have to be suggested.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make everyone who is streaming under a category equally visible under said category. Maybe add a hard worker tab for those streamers who put in 8 or more hours each stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Categories  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Twitch should not weaponize discovery like they did with the Mountain Dew Exploitathon™ this week.

Telling us we might maybe have a chance at getting on the front page, if we advertise for Mountain Dew™ for hours, is Twitch admitting that not only do they have pretty granular control over discoverability, but that they withhold it from us so they can use our desperation to get a quick check from a soda company.

It erases all the fragile trust you've built with us, it exposes Twitch as a blatantly rigged game, & it undermines all the effort you've put into…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Front Page  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The #TogetherForGood event where you could get a badge for donating has ended, yet the collection page still exists with misleading text, suggesting you can donate to get a badge. We see lots of donations on the channel I am modding for, thinking they can still earn it.

"All of Twitch. All together. All for charity. Join us and make a difference by hosting a charity stream from 11/28-12/3. Donate to earn an exclusive chat badge!"

Please immediately fix the wording or remove the page. Twitch support did not do anything.

The wording is wrong as it seems like the…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. A new learning category about learning programming in general not just for game development but learning basics and advanced languages which can be implemented for use for software and game development

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. TLDR: Don't show me there is 11 viewers in "tiny rogues" category if no one is streaming in english.

I would like not to see categories of games if the streamers currently streaming don't speak stream in languages I can understand.

Every time I click on the game I want to watch there are no streamers in languages I speak.

But there is no way for me to know before clicking on a category.

As I watch a lot of less popular indie games it really annoys me.

Sometimes I click on 5 different game categories and find noone streaming…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. There are better places for that type of content, and I do not want "stepbro" and "stepsis" rub their parts in my face on the "following" page.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Beste Idee von Welt. Onkel Twitch, mach kein Auge.

89 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Brudi, muss los: Kicken!

77 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. my suggestion is just to get an up to date list of top domains so things like "panda.exe" don't generate a fake link in chat which can trigger twich's automod when links are disabled.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. So far I have only found the ability to hide or block streamers content on the for you type page of twitch, but the ability to do this in the general browsing sections especially when browsing live channels would be helpful especially for those who want to see less individuals who show a lot of skin.

The general block and ban functions available in chats doesn't do this, nor should it.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?