Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Discover

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Discover

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

26 results found

1. I think no one use the Map filter on Counter-Strike: Global Offensive channels.
    Filter by language I think it's the best solution for all streamers. (Like all other games)

136 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

25 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It's incredibly hard for some creators to get opportunities, especially when they're not based in the US.

Twitch ANZ had fantastic opportunities like Grass Roots, Māori, NAIDOC, Pride and Creative showcases and now they look to be no more-

Twitch ANZ seemingly has been abandoned due to the recent layoffs, and it's already so hard for OCE creators to get opportunities.

At this current time, we cannot apply for Twitch Guilds as they are US-based only. I would love for Twitch to try and include more countries or even have separate guilds for other areas of the world to reduce…

121 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. If you have a stream paused or muted and a new channel is hosted, existing pause & mute settings are ignored after the host. If you leave a page up during the day or evening this can cause sound to suddenly start blasting from your speakers without warning. Please don't AutoPlay hosted channels if the open Twitch page has video paused, and please preserve mute settings.

Better yet, add an option in our user settings to auto-pause/mute hosted channels so viewers can manually opt-in to watching a hosted channel.

28 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I’d love to know more about non-gaming expansion and support. Is this an area you are looking to expand in or are you keeping it focused with gaming content? Also are there any plans to offer more breakdowns instead of “Just Chatting” such as Workshops?

Sincerely, thegreatkind

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. There are times when I don't want to load in to a new stream after the one I was watching is over.

Some examples are when I am alt-tabbed and playing a game.

For me personally, while playing a game I will always experience a spike in bandwidth usage while the new hosted stream loads in.
    Not all streams will use the same bitrate either, which is a concern, however I've not had issues with that problem so far.

Another example is when I am away from the computer, viewing twitch as it were actual TV.

Then inevitably having my…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please twitch make this platform about gaming again. I am tired of seeing Hot tub, "body painting", and exploitive streams on the front page. I do not even need an account to see this content because it is advertised on the front page. Just think, these streams are not safe for kids who access the website. Please work towards hiding this content behind a category page or remove it from the site all together. Possibly even create a secondary platform for these "content" creators.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The #TogetherForGood event where you could get a badge for donating has ended, yet the collection page still exists with misleading text, suggesting you can donate to get a badge. We see lots of donations on the channel I am modding for, thinking they can still earn it.

"All of Twitch. All together. All for charity. Join us and make a difference by hosting a charity stream from 11/28-12/3. Donate to earn an exclusive chat badge!"

Please immediately fix the wording or remove the page. Twitch support did not do anything.

The wording is wrong as it seems like the…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. If people get the artist status and/or credited for emotes on other channels, they should be able to use those emotes.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I want to watch my friends clips sometimes, and your clips system has consistently now started showing clips of the new trend people are following now that let girls practically display essentially just flat out nudity where they are clothed, but the clothing they are wearing is completely out of view, so they appear nude on stream.

I honestly don't have anything against this personally, but I just don't wanna see this stuff. I browse Twitch exclusively for sfw content. It's not really been a problem until very recently where almost all my clip recommendations are this stuff, even on…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I think it would be neat if Twitch allowed affiliates and partners to give away 1 free sub a month. Neither the streamer nor the platform would make money off of this. Just like one freebee to give a community member for a month. Could be fun engagement with community and give back in a tiny way.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Similar to the creative directory, except for comedy.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Non-affiliates can only share their default resolution while streaming. (When I started, this was over 1080p.) So putting yourself in the viewer's shoes, if that resolution is quite high (720p or higher) then you virtually cannot watch that streamer on your mobile device. If you tried, you would buffer a lot, get frustrated, and leave. This uniquely negatively impacts non-affiliates. Please add at least one low resolution option for viewers whose setups cannot match the streamer's default.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make it easier to navigate to UserVoice. I keep forgetting what it is called and have to click through about three or four pages to get here. "Three vertical dots" > Help > search for Feedback > go to How to Provide Feedback > click link for UserVoice.

The Help page has no results for UserVoice even though that is what it is called. The first article is called Giving Feedback in the Feedback Forum, but it doesn't actually tell you how to get here. I'm not sure why How to Provide Feedback is the third result, as it is…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I do reccomend to implement the option to fade in/out the audio of clips.

Music stream´s clips would be easier to cut whilst improving the listeners experience.

Thank you 4 considering to upvote this idea.

<3

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Soon after I started streaming SpongeBob SquarePants featuring Nicktoons: Globs of Doom (which is still on IGDB), the category was suddenly removed from Twitch, while the rest of the Nicktoons games remain. This happened roughly 2 years ago. I would appreciate if it could be restored.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1: I would personally like to see bottom end streamers noticed more somehow, due to suggestion channels the low end streamers are not noticed until they hit a threshold of a dozen viewers or more when you have to hit the "More Tab" this really doesn't allow new and upcoming streamers to get noticed at all. #2: I'd like something done about Raids their is a growing amount of streamers on Twitch involved in daily "Raid Trains" you are spinning your wheels on the idea of streamers getting noticed more with this type of activity in my oppinion. Streamers are

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Unless you guys add a filter or some way to find French Canadian streamers, many of us won't ever break. I can Stream for 3-4 hours without anyone being pushed my way. It's not enticing enough for viewers to stick around when nothing happens in the chat. I feel like any other language than English is left out. But many of your viewers are from here. And there would be more if it was convenient for someone who doesn't get a word of English. Every parties would benefit of a efficient way to find your local streamers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Twitch should merge languages that have specific countries as a language filter like Español (Mexico) & Portugues (Brasil). In case of Español, there is no need to segregate them since we understand other Spanish countries perfectly fine, including Mexican Spanish. We are a small community (compared to English). There is no need to make it smaller.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Write my annotated bibliography for me service https://essayhub.com/write-my-annotated-bibliography has been my savior throughout my academic journey. Through in-depth research and attention to detail, the quality of their authors' work consistently exceeds my expectations. This service relieved the stress of research assignments, allowing me to focus on mastering the subject. This is more than just a service; it is a reliable ally who contributed greatly to my success in student life.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Anyone know how can I store my TikTok videos permanently without them disappearing from my feed?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?