Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Chat

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Chat

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

966 results found

1. I am unable to send whispers from my account. Every time I try, it says "Your whisper was not delivered." I am unable to determine what the issue was as I've been using the whispers functionality to send information to viewers that cannot be shared on screen including room codes for the games we're playing, information about their queue positions and so on.

Account is QuarrySea. This also seems to coincide with my bot account being incorrectly banned for doing exactly as he was programmed to do - TeddyBot3000.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. In the rugged wilderness of my homeland, I stumbled upon an article discussing the emerging trend of using drones in animal hunting. Intrigued, I delved deeper. The story unfolded, revealing how drones equipped with high-resolution cameras and thermal imaging technology were revolutionizing traditional hunting practices. No longer confined by terrain or darkness, hunters could track elusive prey with unprecedented precision, ensuring more ethical and sustainable hunts. As I pondered the implications, visions of conservation efforts and wildlife management danced in my mind, reshaping my perspective on the intersection of technology and nature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Twitch has disabled me from using Whispers. Twitch will not send a SMS verification code to either of my two phones. I choose my phone services because of affordability. Twitch believes because I live on a budget I deserve to be banned from using Whispers. I am now forced to ignore friends in community chats who whisper me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Whispers  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. For people watching VODS, let people use the transparent chat like you can do during live streams. It would allow you to have a much cleaner look and be better than black bars taking up some of the screen and making the video smaller.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Stream Chat  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. So pc players can see the chat but why can't xbox? Like I want to see what people say in the chat but I can't so what's the point of it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Users in Chat  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Mouseovers for channel points and emotes pop up too soon, get in the way and make it difficult to select. It gets annoying and time consuming to mouse away to somewhere else on screen and back to select an emote or a series of them in my commonly used that is blocked by a mouseover popup {userYYemoteZ}. I already know whose emote it is! Also same problem with the bonus channel point redeem. I can't click on it when it's covered by the mouseover pop up. I can see how some nerd thought it might be a neat idea, but…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I have users blocked yet I can still see their message if themselves as a mod or the streamer pinned their message.

Blocked should not be able to see a user whatsoever, pinned or otherwise. This seems like a major bug in the chat system that to show toxic users which could set people off by seeing their username even just by pinning their username and message. In the terms where the streamer doesn't do anything with toxic users against other users.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hi I’m having a problem connecting my TikTok and YouTube account under connections in the safari browser iPhone.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add a free Tier 1 subscription (the same as Prime Gaming) to a favourite channel, as paying €11.99 to support a channel at all can be an incentive to subscribe to Twitch Turbo.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Objective: Introduce a native, fully interactive, customizable full-screen chat overlay to enhance the Twitch user experience.

Current Issue: Third-party extensions for full-screen chat are not universally adopted, which leads streamers to embed chat in their broadcasts, detracting from the full-screen content experience.

Proposed Feature:

A native, interactive full-screen chat overlay, adjustable for transparency and screen positioning.
    The ability for viewers to toggle the chat overlay on/off based on personal viewing preferences.

Key Advantages:

Delivers a seamless full-screen experience with interactive chat, a core part of Twitch's live-streaming.
    Unifies the viewer experience across all streams, ensuring everyone can use the chat…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It seems that for some reason when you are idle in a stream it is autofocussing on the follow/unfollow button.

This is bad!

No wonder why some ppl unfollow without knowing they did.

Needs fix!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When automod catches a message and its denied, the whole message including the persons name who sent it disappears, which is a pain for wanting to ban the person if needed. Can there be something remaining for only mods to see, so we can ban the name?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The popup for the emote description that comes up when cursoring over an emote in chat is causing it to be hard to select things in chat. I.E. when highlighting a raid message to right click and copy it when the channel you are watching raids another channel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Or popout the stream in a better place where people wouldn't mind it to be blocked, like the following sidebar.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When you raid another channel, viewers have the option to leave the raid. Sometimes they never have the option to raid out and are left behind, or maybe saw the channel was live in a directory and joined to an offline channel with no idea where they raided. The burden is left on the streamer or moderators to ensure the channel is linked in chat to notify anyone who missed out.

My request is to add UI that shows the channel that was recently, successfully raided to along with a clickable link. It can look like one of the existing…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. This is more of a user-experience change, though I was unable to find a category for it. I'm also including that as a suggestion because it provides context.

Suggestion: If multiple twitch channels are open, and I receive a push notification for a whisper/message and I close the message on one tab, it should send a push to the other tabs to close that message on those channels as well

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like the option to better format the pinned messages. For example being able to list a few bulletpoints. Right now it clumps it all together no matter what and that makes the message not come across that well. Or some other way longer messages could be shared with good visibility.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. There is a bug related to the interaction between Twitch chat and the For You panel.
    When some text is typed into the chat box (but enter is not pressed) and the mouse hovers over a channel in the For You panel and then hovers off the channel name, the Text box will resume focus but then any further text being typed will occur in reverse.

It may be related to the 'focus-visible' css class being removed from the chatbox element when the channel hover is activated.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Luego de que pasen 3 semanas (afiliación realizada el 11/2/24) aún no me aprueban mi solicitud

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Windows 11, Google Chrome, When I Alt tab, then go back to the chrome window with twitch, text it typed backwards in the chat box. It would be nice if this didn't happen. it only happens with twitch and not other websites. It's not related to ctrl+shift, and its not related to related to the insert key. Pls Fix!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 48 49
  • Don't see your idea?