Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Chat

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Chat

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Raids and hosts I feel as a streamer help out people, although streamers should have their own amount to show in chat. Personally I am one to have all raids show up no matter how big or small but recent update caused only raids over 5 to show up and I feel it should be up to the content creator. Maybe make it a setting inside your channel settings. Feel this would be a easy implementation to channel settings as well.

58 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. People who receive a gifted sub in the first month should also be allowed founder badge.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. When you open mod view on another panel in the bottom near automod you will be able to contact other mods for example. If you saw someone in the chat and they were acting strange or you knew them from a past stream and doing something that got them banned you could put it in the mod chat and have them watching their every move. I think this would be great, thoughts?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I like the 1st badges, they are a nice idea. But I would also like to have the posibilty to change it, so I'm able to use the regular Subbadge of the channel. In some cases would like to see the channel's badges instead of the 1st badge

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I am seeing, Bot Follows, Bot Hosts and Bot Viewers. I really don't care about the Bot - Viewers - but the Follows and Hosts are creating false hopes and damaging the New Streamer vibe for those wanting to acquire new viewers with their talent/personality/gaming etc. I think some or maybe more of us would Agree that this would be great if we could reduce the number of bots by implementing some sort of identifier or a bot blocker that could be added to ones streams/channel.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. As a member of the LGBTQA+ community, I feel it’s needed that you update the LGBTQA+ emotes, as for the lesbian flag needs to be changed to the new lesbian flag, and more flags need to be added, such as the Omni flag, poly flag, Demiboy flag, Demigirl flag, Demi ****** flag, agender flag, genderqueer flag, and many more

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. My favorite streamer ASMRPunk told his chat today that two of his emotes were removed from his channel without his knowledge or a warning. These emotes were: a animated butt that said “go deep” which is a channel inside joke as well as one that has two non-biological and says balls at the top, also a inside joke. While these are not exactly the most appropriate emotes out there, they do no harm. They are a part of the stream family and community and have been for a very long time. They were not created to be offensive to anyone…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. As we all know Tik Tok has found a great way to implement short easy videos into an algorithm that shows what you like to watch and what you would like to see. Also, we all know Clips pretty well, they are a great way to look back at a moment, and or upload those said clips to other social media, What if Twitch found a way to make a browsable clipping feature, where creators can upload their own clips to allow the streamer to get recognition from other people so they (the viewers) would come to your chat while…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I've seen that Twitch has been banning of words like 'simp', 'incel', and 'virgin'. These are mostly terms used towards males, yet horrifically offensive terms like "bitch" , "pussy" , "cunt" which are used to belittle and demean Women are not? It is used to belittle and offend Men, and sometimes women and put them down, in the most horrific way and has been used for years as a sexist term to say that someone is less of a person or 'inferior because they are a women' so they call them either a "bitch" , a "pussy" or a "cunt".…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Currently
    Tier 1 = 1.2x
    Tier 2 = 1.4x
    Tier 3 = 2x

But every stream values subs differently and has different rewards in channel points. It would make sense for us to have control over how much each tier gets.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. moderator-only mode to chat

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add a special feature to mods/streamer on chat where you can shoutout a channel, and it will show on top of the chat, like the HypeTrain, giving some emphasis to this channel to be followed when this /shoutout command is used. This will give more opportunity to grow and be noticed to small streamers, when they are shoutout by medium and large streamers. An animated UI with Channel Name, channel profile picture, last game played and a follow buttom will help a lot.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Boa tarde, venho por meio dessa mensagem solicitar a inclusão da twich tv nós televisões da Samsung, entrei em contato com a Samsung e falaram que dependia exclusivamente de vcs pois o sistema Ryzen que eles usam não seriam o mesmo que vcs adoram. Tenho canal no YouTube e gostaria de migrar mais meus inscritos na maioria assistem pela tv. Agradeço

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. You've recently changed what we're are able to see on other users cards.
    You can no longer see someone's account age (unless you're a mod), and can no longer change how someone's name appears to you, which is fine, especially the later
    But you've also removed the amount of followers someone has from their card, which I can't see any reason for.
    Personally I think it'll do more harm than good, I've found quite a few streamers just from checking peoples cards in chat and seeing they have a whole bunch of followers, that indicates they probably stream. I'd assume…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Add a medal to first person who joined the stream. It would be a medal of some sorts that will be put on the first person who joined the stream to prevent an overload/spam of people saying First.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. do not ban people who turn 13 the next day after getting banned and now i can not verify any other account i was fine the community was nice until some one joined and said that he had a problem because we cant spell when we were just typing in a rush then that lead to problems on other programs so i do not like the community much anymore im sorry for the inconvenience i did lie about my age which is bad but i was born 3/3/2008 (3 of march 2008) i will accept the punishment but please fix…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I feel like having Pepe the Frog as a chat emote isn't so great now that it's an alt-right symbol, so if you're really averse to removing it, maybe send out a message to Twitch users explaining why it's there because I think to some people that could feel kind of partisan? Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. There should be two different accounts. One for streamers and one for viewers. I noticed most streamers tend to flirt more with other streamers. This distracts the audience. There should be a new rule streamers can't view other streamers. Raids should be random not chosen. If this is going to happen. Safety reasons for women streamers being lurk by older male streamers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. There are so many bots on Twitch. I hate seeing them in my "users in chat" when I look to see who is viewing. like anotherttvviewer, electricallongboard,icewizerd, bingcortana, ect. Can you guys please work on getting these bots off of twitch??

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?