Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Customer Experience

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, and provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Customer Experience

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

197 results found

1. so i found out i got shadowbanned yesterday on this account without a proper reason idk maybe i was sending similar messages like a bot trying to be nice to everyone or maybe i accidentally let my demon slip out who might've caused some trouble without my knowledge but anyway i got shadowbanned for something but i don't know what it is arghhh **** anyway im here to do a good deed y'know also if you can hire me for the job and give me a ps4 slim with some psn and a laptop with ryzen 9, rtx 3060 to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. i've had more days with viewcount glitches than i have without. today i was having atleast 8+ in chat consistently but viewcount dropped to 4 and i can't report the issue. any reporting of the issue gets met with an automated email essentially saying "you're too dumb to understand the difference between viewcount and chat list" even with pictures showing there's an issue.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Recently I had an experience where I was locked out of my account due to 2FA and a changed number which had been changed on twitch.

At the end of the ticket I was paranoid that I wouldn't get my account back - instead of reassuring me and giving me further options, my response was "There's nothing we can do this ticket is closed".

It would be good if Twitch can recommend a more detailed (Less automated) response on what kind of ticket/option you can utilise to help set up your next ticket is the issue was not resolved initially.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Provide an alternate method for verification besides persona that you can click on and use not ask for. Provider alternate methods for support besides ticket system. The ticket system gives us low level support that read from a script and then link you the same stuff you have already been trying to use which has not been working and fully detailed and explained in the ticket that the method was not working. Yet they still link the same broken system and then close the ticket. I have 3 open tickets now clogging the system because the support staff wont recognize…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hi. sorry for writing this here, could you fix the submit case button on the ticket? in the script it says disabled and not enable. I can't send a ticket about my problem. Thank you.

This is problem
    <button type="submit" disabled="true" class="slds-button slds-button_brand" data-aura-rendered-by="886:0"><lightning-primitive-icon data-data-rendering-service-uid="226" data-aura-rendered-by="888:0"><svg class="slds-buttonicon slds-buttonicon_left" focusable="false" data-key="case" aria-hidden="true"

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I've been trying to find this one person to block them due to them gifting me a sub to a channel I personally don't approve of. I can't find them and I was hoping to be able to get in contact with someone from Twitch.tv HQ to remove the gifted subscription and to help me block the person.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Okay, 1) I don't like how the "suggested channels" show up on the desktop website. It's usually the "more popular" channels and channels I'VE ALREADY WATCHED. Don't say "We might think you'd like this channel." If I"VE ALREADY WATCHED IT. I like how the mobile app is set for it.
    2)Where is the feedback button? I shouldn't have to look in "Settings" or check other menus, click on "Help" and then search for Feedback. Good or bad, let US TELL YOU WTF IS GOING ON.
    3) The amount of ads you've tossed in is cancerous
    4) F Amazon
    5) It'd…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The bot you have for twitter support doesn't work and replies with unrelated information to the issue.

I have reopened this for the following reasons,

1) This is true
    2) Your bot is not working correctly and gives incorrect info
    3) You are stopping people from upvoting who also has this issue
    4) You never commented
    5) Closing unresolved issues is just wrong and rude!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Just ran in to a problem giving bits to a streamer I support in England. Took me 45 minutes to figure out it was your test with Direct Giving. Since he's participating I couldn't give him bits ... or play his Sound items for bits. It was frustrating ... on top of that I don't like the idea ... He didn't even know why it wasn't working for me!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Il n'y a pas d'aide disponible de la part du support Twitch, seulement des emails/réponses automatiques. Ne serait-il pas possible d'avoir quelque personne dont le travail serait de répondre et aider les utilisateur et createurs de contenu qui le demande? J'ai lu les réponses du support Twitch et elles ne sont pas situationnelles. Chaque problème est différent et nécessite donc une réponse/action différente qu'un système de réponse automatique ne peut gérer. Il est aussi très difficile de trouver et d'accéder au site de support Twitch. Peut-être faire en sorte qu'il soit plus facile de trouver et accéder au support Twitch…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hi there, I'm the organizer of Cologne, Germany Community MeetUps, Powered by Twitch (meetups.twitch.tv/cologne).

I would like to request to add Twitch Community MeetUps to the "Events" section in the "Say "Hi" to the Neighbors" article.

Not limited by their meetups.twitch.tv links, but in addition perhaps using their Discords to engage local streamers to connect with local meetups.

I think this is a gread added value for Twitch and the Community. Twitch is promoting their community meetups, and increasing attendees. Communitys will find new members in their region.

Thanks!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When you first sign into Uservoice forum it seems a bit dodgy as the warning tells you it's not part of Twitch which is confusing -

For example I got a link this morning from a charity asking me to vote for their charity on Twitch - I went to vote and when I tried to vote it said do you want to allow access to Uservoice - Uservoice is not part of Twitch.

Of course this caused confusion and having looked into it I realised it wasn't some kind of scam link (as being not part of Twitch had…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It's not very clear on the popup that you can select more than 1 option. The Help article stated up to 3 - that should be stated up front on the popup window.

It would be nice if somehow this could be expanded for constructive criticism as well. There's always room for improvement and it'd be nice to be able to get honest feedback from viewers as well.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Why not recruit smaller creators to help filter some of the work through, by enabling just a category stamp to which department this should be directed to.

In doing this, they could use a dedicated Smaller Community Showcase channel. Which could be built on the premise of helping new creators in establishing their brand, and moving forward.

All in all, it could help the flow in being able to provide a better customer experience, while also giving tools to those looking for other ways to help promote their content.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. There should be a direct email to support streamers with specific queries. I was looking for an answer regarding a specific topic and I didn't find it and I couldn't send mail anywhere specific! I sent an email on another topic asking for help in this regard and the answer was basically: "if you can't find the answer, don't do it" I don't think it's an answer that anyone can give...
    I hope you take this into account. Thanks!

Deveria haver um email directo para apoio em duvidas especificas aos streamers. Estive a procura de uma resposta em relação a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. In-regards to the user voice forums I'd like a way to award valid and constructive feedback with something akin to a "Like" with comment sorting options. Sub commenting options akin to a "Reply" to continue the discussion further. It would lead to further in-depth discussions on how twitch can improve as a whole.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We've been having an audio issue that has prevented us from streaming for two days. There is no direct way to get quick technical advice. There should be a line to call and speak with a live technician who is knowledgeable on common glitches and fixed, particularly since Twitch is such a buggy platform.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. As of current, Twitch doesn't properly define what it considers a "small streamer". This makes it hard to actually understand when features it develops are actually for small streamers.

Please accurately define and categorise what is meant by "Small Streamer" and, if possible, separate out "Small Partners", "Affiliates" and "New Streamers" when discussing new features and support.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. better and faster twitch for everyone if they are not partner (no copy and paste messages) and no priority system. meaning everyone should be treated equal when it comes to support cause most times i submitted tickets they would get closed as a duplicate which means that it never got looked at even though three times it was a different ticket so would it be better to hire more staff for support tickets or get rid of the old ones who can't do the job anymore and hire more motivated ones who are interested in the job

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I've sent an email to Twitch Support and tweeted at Twitch Support about this issue, and cannot receive the right information to fix this with no answer/limited responses.

Very often, with games like No Man's Sky or Jedi: Fallen Order, I'll find that my Category tag or chosen (not automated) tags will just disappear more often than not. I don't think many people suffer from this, but I do for some reason, as it's hard to find fixes from the internet, like Reddit, or even from community Discords or Facebook Twitch groups. The best info I've received from Twitch just…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?