Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Points

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Points

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

614 results found

1. A System where you can
    - see who has which number of channel points
    - give / remove a certain number of channel points of a certain user / user group

The nice thing is that you can make giveaways of channel points or can put them as a prize for tournaments, esspecially if you don't have money to do otherwise.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I am not sure, but I think if somebody clicks on a channel reward, the biggest, 112px image should be used, but I think, only the 56px is used. Can you please fix this?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. How about we have a leader board for channel points so everyone (even the channel owner & their moderators) can see who has how many points. The channel owner would be the only person to give out channel points on their own terms.

102 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The new option, that a moderator can participate in the poll is great thank you!

BUT!

In case the moderator is alone (no other mods present, mods are not interested in predictions, mods do not know how to do, etc.), or the streamer can not choose an outcome from a prediction because is busy or something and the moderator is voted, nobody could close the prediction. The moderator can not start a new one.

So please remove this restriction from moderators in case they voted and let us also have fun with the new predictions! Or make it at least…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Predictions  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Olá, queria relatar um poblema que aconteceu comigo, quando eu tava assistindo um streamer ele fez uma votação de pontos, e eu não consigo mais votar, aparece que não sou da região do espectador, mas o problema é que eu sou da mesma região que ele, não sei resolver isso e então se você me ajudarem ficarei muito grato, tchau.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The rate at which people earn points is extremely low. If a viewer were to follow a streamer, have a watch streak from watching 2 consecutive streams for 2 hours each, cheer, and actively click every chest that appeared, they'd be able to contribute the max amount of 2,000 to a community goal 1 time. Then have to consecutively watch more. That's a lot to just participate in a community and can deter people from using channel points. After the 1st cheer and sub of the month, channel point "income" dwindles. People have lives and a watch streak 4 or…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Instead of spending channel points to boost the stream, could the boost bar be filled a bit every time someone collects their bonus channel points? I love channel point rewards and I hate the idea of people choosing between boosting my stream or redeeming them for fun. This way people can fill the boost bar by actively watching, and still use their points for what they like.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. For rewards that allow a message and also have a cooldown, they simply show 'out of stock', instead of a countdown for the cooldown like rewards without allowing messages. It would be useful if the user could see the cooldown for these types of rewards too.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When creating/editing custom rewards, there is a nice textarea form field to enter a description. This textarea allows for multiline descriptions. However, in the browser line breaks are not preserved, and so description isn't shown as expected. This could be easily fixed using a CSS property such as white-space: break-spaces

Bug reproduced in both Chrome and Firefox browsers. Twitch mobile app does format description properly

Bug screenshot for reference: https://imgur.com/a/jQo4gDB

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Predictions are not loading in oxygen os for one plus phones

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Predictions  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Maybe make a setting where mods can also enter the prediction. Like the creator can turn off mods permission to say the outcomes of predictions. Cause I feel like the mods should be able to have some fun with it as well. :)

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Predictions  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Show live via a Twitch Ambassador streamer or another Twitch official channel how this works.

If the boost system in any way can be used to over take those with a smaller audience, by having a 200+ viewer channel boost it's way in front of a 45 viewer channel, then there lies an issue.

I wanna see what it does before making assumptions if it's a positive feature or not; whether I want to support the feature or not. As of now, it seems fine but I would love a live feed demonstrating how it functions, and answers to questions…

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Sarebbe molto bello poter regalare i punti canale a qualcuno che si trova in stream senza che debba donare

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Quiz function for channelpoint/bit minigames.
    I mean in the way that you can make something like a prediction with a question on top and 4 answer possibilitys, you check the correct answer before you start the quiz and then let your community insert channelpoints or bits to the answer they think would be right.

1. It would make a fun game and CC can base a whole stream around it
    2. Even as a side feature it is a fun feature, because you can make a quiz about ingame-mechanics or facts that you know and you can interact with your community in…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I dismiss the message and another one replaces it. I want to turn them all off.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Similar way to redeem points to highlight my message or any other 'free text' redemption. However it will have a drop down list of options to pick from. This can be set to required.

This allows for a streamer to allow users to redeem points to select from a set of options. For example. A list of playable characters in the game for the chatters to select for the next match.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Channel points would benefit from having more options. Give streamers the ability to put a redemption on a cooldown per user and per redemption so we aren't getting spammed with 10 hydration checks in one minute etc.

Allowing moderator access to channel points could be cool too. Have a redemption that we can type a command and have it work automatically. Examples:
    "Time myself out for 1 minute!" /timout [user] 60
    "Emote only chat!" /emoteonly

Even better would be a double command with a box for a time interval, so:
    "VIP for a day!" /vip [user] | duration 24:00:00 |…

88 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be great to have a channel point redemption that allows you to mimic the roll of a die (aka: a random number generator; d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20, d100, etc). As a channel point reward this could then be limited to once a day, once every X minutes, etc.

This could be used just like a "spin the wheel" feature, where someone redeems it to make a decision for the streamer to act on.

"What are we doing today?" random number between 1-100 "Ok, looks like we're doing XYZ" (discussing a certain topic, drawing a picture, 100…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When a lot of people forecast the same option, or there aren't many people forecasting, the winners of the prognostic just win a very very small amount of channel points. I think that the channel point won must not come from the pool of the channel points bet by the loosers. This modality ensure to everyone who win a bet to have an amount oh points won directly proportional to the points he bet and so there will not be any other situation in which no one wins points even if he won the bet. Think about it please!

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Same idea with the Channel points, you can let streamers upload image and change name of the prediction (i.e. Believers - Doubters)

• Admin audit: Changed spelling from Costumization to Customization
    11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?