Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Points

Channel Points

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Például volt olyan modi aki megkérte, hogy vegyem le róla, hogy tudjon szavazni.
    Ha azzal van a gond, hogy így tudnak "farmloni" akkor legyen elvévéve tőlük a jog, hogy kezelhessék....

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. A little button that when you press you get to see all the channel points that you lost/won on that channel

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. change hype train and chat poll popups to not increase chat size and decrease stream size unless interacted with or add an option to not have that happen.
    Change hype train and chat poll popups to Open the chat and then do the same when the chat is closed/stream is in fullscreen mode. Both issues are infuriatingly obnoxious that should never have been a thing to start with.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I am a big fan of channel points, but I believe the interface makes it difficult for my viewers to understand all of the options that are available to them. A big contributing factor is the way that the rewards list is laid out - the rewards buttons are very samey, and a lot of the button is dedicated to empty space. I believe that by allowing streamers to to customize the rewards panel further, by applying background images and reformatting buttons to display as a vertical list, it will be easier for users to find the rewards they want.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. i use the chatterino extinction and i would love if yall would all it to have channel points; for i can use predictions with everyone else

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. lütfen su twitchde sadakat puanları nasıl yapılıyor ya bi öğretici video verin yada başka bisey

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. The 'Get Custom Reward Redemptions' Endpoint requires the call to provide a reward ID and a redemptions id/status. This means in order to get a list of the last 50 channel point redemptions for a channel, you have to do a separate request for every single reward available on a channel.
    This seems way over complicated to just get the last redemptions on a channel.
    Ideally, you could call this endpoint and get the last 50 redemptions that include redemptions of any of the rewards. Then a parameter of offset could be provided to get more redemptions.
    Not sure why…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. niestety w takich sprawach to tylko rozmowa na żywo i płacicie mi za to w dolarach. mogę się tym już zająć. mam wolny dzień. mamy umowę?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. The silencing of conservatives is getting out of hand the freedom of speech is for all not just those whom you agree with

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Dear Twitch,
    I strongly believe that It would be a good idea to implement a fix into twitch making people eligible to collect channel points in multiple streams at the same time. By doing this, many people will have the opportunity to redeem rewards in their favourite twitch streamers stream by simply having a tab of their stream open when ever they are live. Knowing that you are able to watch something else or even another streamer/s and still collect channel points will overall make people happy. I have had my own experience with this as it has been very…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Avoir la possibilité de renouveler automatiquement un sub prime

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?