Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Points

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Points

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

608 results found

1. Allow us to select channel point redeems and save them under a profile/page that we can switch to.

ASMR stream? ASMR only redeems.

Silly Just Chat? Have silly redeems profile that clearly wouldn't have a place in ASMR.

It would be a lot more convenient than having to toggle redeems on and off prior to stream depending on content of the day.

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I have had complaints from multiple chat users today that their channel points were not collecting. On further investigation myself I have concluded that Twitch have AGAIN changed their policy on how many channels views/channel points count for and have now reduced it to a maximum of TWO CHANNELS?!

This is RIDICULOUS!? It impacts viewers negatively as many channels they watch will offer giveaways/rewards/etc. for channel points which they like to collect. In addition it impacts streamers negatively as it significantly lowers their average viewership.

This is a LOSE LOSE situation for viewers and streamers alike. Please, with URGENCY, restore…

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. i have recently experienced on a couple streamers i follow that my watch stream streaks automatically resets without knowledge of whats going on and why it reset. it is very frustrating having to have your count reset when you continue watching these streamers on a daily basis. there should be a fix to make the watch streaks not reset.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The Smart Costs function that is available for standard rewards should also be available for custom rewards.

Ideally, this should also be extended to include other things such as the length of the text when "Viewer must enter text" is active.

Would be super practical if you combined this with tts or generally play sounds and these are spammed.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I would like to propose the addition of a new type of redeem that I think would greatly improve the user-experience on Twitch. This new redeem type will be a dropdown that offers the viewers with a selection of pre-defined choices to pick from.

CURRENTLY
    As of now, streamers can create custom redeems: - basic standard redeem, with just a single button for confirmation - text-based redeem, that requires the viewer to input text before sending.

BENEFITS AND EXAMPLES
    The inclusion of the new dropdown-redeem would bring several advantages to both streamers and viewers:
    - Streamlining: Streamers with many sounds…

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hey, my Idea is rather simple. Give the viewers the possibility to hide the "Watch Streak" notification. It takes up ALOT of space in the Channel Rewards Section.

PS: i checked the recommendation of disabling it in the Channel points section of the Dashboard, but thinking about it, that is not an option every streamer wants to take and the watch streak notification in that section is rather useless anyway.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I have added the browser source to OBS and have an alert set in Twitchs own alerts service which should show in OBS when a channel point redemption is redeemed.

It is not showing. If I click 'send test alert' in Twitch alerts the graphic displays as it is meant to HOWEVER upon redeeming it refuses to show. I've tried all sort of trouble shooting and googled to see if others have been having a similar issue and there are many who are. Hopefully someone at Twitch can see this and we can get a fix or an answer as…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hello Twitch Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I'm a dedicated Twitch viewer and I wanted to express my enthusiasm for the platform. I have been enjoying the interactive elements like channel points, which add a lot of fun and engagement to the viewing experience.

I wanted to suggest a feature that I believe would enhance the community aspect even further. It would be fantastic if there was a way for viewers to see an approximate count of channel points that others have. This feature could encourage healthy competition, collaboration, and engagement among viewers.

Having the ability…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Interest  ·  Ana responded

Hi, thanks for your feedback!

This status is to let you know your idea has been reviewed. Your idea is open for voting/comments from other Twitch community members. This is a great time to share your idea with others. Learn more about status updates here.

---

For the community: If you like this idea, please vote on it and feel free to add on how it would help you in the comments.

9. Currently you only can input text for channel point rewards. Let's change that. Here are some ideas:

• Numbers only
    • dropdown list
    • sliders (with adjustable range)
    • up to 6 buttons (text or icons)
    • color picker
    • Other usernames in chat
    • 1-5 stars rating
    • date/time
    • secret (isn't shown in chat, except for >= moderators)

the payload of those results can be sent as regular content, as if they were entered as text. This would remove a lot of explaining to viewers how to use channel points.

No more "If you enter \"can you set your LEDs to brown?\" into the field, my script…

175 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please bring back the scrollbar on the channel points and rewards panel. Some of us aren't using mousewheels, making it impossible to scroll the window down.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I suggest making custom reward presets for channel points. So that you can group certain rewards into presets and use them for certain streams. This feature will be very useful for vtubers, since most often their rewards for channel points are some kind of interaction with a model, but not every model has the same type of interactions. Rewards are received instantly in such cases, and with frequent switching of models, it is not strange that some reward will remain enabled, but cannot be reproduced since such an action is simply absent on this model. The points will be debited…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow viewers to disable watch streak notifications. The watch streak notification covers the channel point redeem options unless you share it, and its super annoying. There's no way to remove that and it makes navigating the channel point redeems more difficult than it already is.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I noticed when you redeem the "Modify a Single Emote" reward, it only lists the standard subscriber emotes. I assume Follower Emotes were just forgotten to be added here when they were introduced since they function the same as sub emotes. I think we'd all love it if we could flip and squish the follower emotes too!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Predictions  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please make it so different channel point redemptions can share the same cooldown.

For example, let's say I have 3 channel point redemptions to unleash varying types of **** in my co-op game. I want it so that if viewers Unleash **** A, then Unleash **** A, B, and C all start a 10 minute cooldown because they are grouped.

However, today we can't. Viewers can redeem Unleash **** A, B, and C all at the same time, which becomes easily overwhelming for the co-op players. I want to be able to offer variety to the viewers, but not at…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I think a setting to remove channel points functionality for yourself as a viewer (either globally or, even better, on a per channel basis as well), including predictions. This would be intended as an accessibility feature for people who struggle with psychological problems such as addiction to gambling.

Admin audit: Edited title to make it easier to search/discover

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We need to be able to receive "freezes", just like in duolingo, you can miss one day/stream and still be able to continue with your streak. It is a bit harsh having a high watch streak and miss one then you have to start over.

For example: you could give one "freeze" for every 10 streams/days you watch. And then you could perhaps be able to store up to 3 freezes, then you would be able to miss 3 days/streams consecutively without losing your streak.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I moderate for a league of legends streamer, and it oftentimes happens that i start a win/lose prediction during the draft phase for 5 minutes(because that time is usually enough for everyone to see the draft and make their prediction), however sometimes the game is dodged which causes an ultimate dilema.
    I can either delete the prediction, but then there are some people who get confused and think their bet is still in. Or I can let the prediction end, and keep it on, but then other people who come into the stream later and complain, that they cannot bet…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Predictions  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. This feature was nice when it first release but now all these extra popups for like a watching streak and stuff is getting in the way and some channels have several point redeems that scrolling is a chore. PLZ make this popup bigger or a separate window.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would like that everyone in the world would be able to bet with channelpoints cuz i cant...

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Predictions  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 30 31
  • Don't see your idea?