Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Points

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Points

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. There are quite a lot of issues that the mobile app has that are somewhat out of your team’s control, and I understand that. However, there are a few things that I think could improve the experience while using it. One of them is to add an option to display a small “claim points” icon in the corner when you have the stream in full screen. Currently, it’s easy to forget to claim the channel points every 15 minutes, mostly because you either have to be watching the stream vertically (which is suboptimal), or you have to have the chat…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow users to give points to other members for correct, true, positive answers, within the subscription that is. Maybe.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Basically on mobile you can create a prediction as a mod and you can type /prediction and a link comes up to where you can create the prediction as a mod on mobile

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Predictions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Es gibt Kanalpunktbelohnungen, die nur bei einem bestimmten Spiel Sinn ergeben diese zu nutzen, also wäre es eine super Lösung Kanalpunktbelohnungen auf Spiele festlegen zu können, um sie nur, wenn die Kategorie zu diesem Spiel gewechselt wird, verfügbar sind.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Can you add a way to unhide prediction animation? i hid them by accident, now I cant see how many points i get after a prediction is over

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Live engagement is always great, Twitch does a great job making watching into a game with channel points. However, I would like to see channel points be rewarded for watching offline clips and broadcasts. This would drive engagement up for a viewer's favorite streamer(s) and give them something to incentivize watching streams they missed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It’s just weird not being able to start a prediction just because I’m on mobile. I just want to be able to be a good mod. Please in the future release this

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I have been noticing an odd behavior where a streamer runs a channel point prediction. For the duration of time before a Moderator or the Streamer end the prediction by selecting the outcome, the amount bet on each side remains the same. Reloading the browser does not change the displayed statistics (amount bet on each side, number of betters, highest bet leaders, etc.).

However, when the streamer/mods end the bet, the pool sometimes changes and one side will increase by some amount of points. I find this strange because I have noticed the WINNING side of the prediction is always…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Every time I interact with the prediction window my twitch browser tab crashes and streaming stops.

Specs:
    Firefox, 89.0.2 (64-bits)
    Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. I do not participate in predictions and it's fairly annoying having to close it every time one pops up. Can we just add a "Don't Show" feature?

Along with that, a way for users to hide Leaderboards as well.

Options to turn off many things would be VERY nice, but i will start with these simple ones.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Count how many times the reward has been redeemed.
    (example) streamer drank water 123 times.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The rate at which people earn points is extremely low. If a viewer were to follow a streamer, have a watch streak from watching 2 consecutive streams for 2 hours each, cheer, and actively click every chest that appeared, they'd be able to contribute the max amount of 2,000 to a community goal 1 time. Then have to consecutively watch more. That's a lot to just participate in a community and can deter people from using channel points. After the 1st cheer and sub of the month, channel point "income" dwindles. People have lives and a watch streak 4 or…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I desperately want channel points to have Per User Timed Cooldowns. Currently, global timed cool downs are available, global and per user limits are available, but not per-user timed cool downs. For instance, if Joe wanted to highlight his message, but you wanted to keep Joe from highlighting 10 messages in a row without stopping Susan from highlighting her message and allowing Joe many highlights in a stream, just spaced out.

I like to use Channel Points for voting in week-long events. Before I switched to channel points, each person could vote once every 5 minutes. It was a great…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. gana la partina xd

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Since the bcaster has infinite channel currency in his/her own channel, there's no actual cost to unlocking modified versions of emotes - but it still has to be done, in your own channel. If I'm in another stream's chat and want to post the sunglasses version of an emote, I have to first go to my own chat, unlock it, and then come back. Please give broadcasters permanent access to the modified versions of their own emotes.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emote Modifiers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Currently, partners can offer tiered subs permanent access to 1-3 pre-chosen emote modifications, but the only way to have an option for channel point modifications (either affiliate or partner) is to allow anyone to modify any Tier 1 sub emote, and nothing else. It would make sense, and be easier to explain, if the "Modify one emote" option let you work with any channel emote you have access to, and nothing else.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emote Modifiers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 21 22
  • Don't see your idea?