Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Points

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Points

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

654 results found

1. i don't know if it already exists but if is possible i want create a prediction directly from chat without popup example /prediction [title] [option] [time]

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Predictions  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Basically a solution to the "Watch Streak Reset" problem and a way to better manage and reward regulars.

To explain: Each viewer would start with a "Watch Stamp Card", so to say, with some bonus milestones set by default (every 5 stamps, for example), and others could be custom set by the streamer (every 10 stamps, for example). The default Bonus milestones would be a large amount of points (let's say 500), but streamer-set milestones could vary, could be bonus points every X stamps, or a free points redeem, of something in particular, or... Whatever the streamer decides, really.

As…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Having a Channel point leaderboard visible to everyone and allowing viewers to opt in to show off how many channel points they have (some lurkers won't want to be displayed on the leaderboard) kind of like how there are gifted sub and bit leader boards this will encourage people to stick around more to climb the leaderboards (could also make it optional for monthly channel points/ all time)

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Give us the ability to add subtitles into clips, let us be able to cut out a middle section of a clip to make it flow better. For instance, if I need 15 seconds of a 20 second clip and need to cut out 5 seconds in between let me be able to do that.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Just have a search button in the channel points, so we can easily find the one we want to use by entering its name, instead of scrolling down them and trying to find it like that.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The scroll bar for the redeem channel points keeps disappearing. If I zoom out and then back in, the scroll bar magically pops up. But if I type in chat or click off of the channel points, the bar is gone again.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Avoir la possibilité de pouvoir créer des profil / preset de points de chaîne à activer / désactiver, pour ceux ayant beaucoup de récompenses de points de chaîne et selon certaines situations, les activer / désactiver, comme par exemple en subathon, quand le streameur va dormir, et qu'il veut désactiver des récompenses et en laisser d'autres, avec un profil / preset ça serait pratique, et dès qu'il revient de sa pause, il réactive tout en un seul bouton !

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. There should be a Moderation section in the Channel Dashboard committed to Channel Points. Allowing the channel owner to block access to using channel points for anyone not already following, or anyone without a verified email or phone, would all be immensely beneficial options to prevent harassers exploiting a system intended for the fun of actual chatters.

The moderation tools rolled out to curb harassment by allowing phone verification as necessary on chatters and now followers have been a great addition. But as things stand, harassers can still make throwaway accounts and redeem channel points to display their offensive or…

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have been days where my alerts either by channel or raid points do not work as they should.
    if i use the “send test alert” button it works on my obs and on twitch (being live) but when someone uses channel points or a raid comes to me, the alerts i set are not shown and/or work with a lot of delay.

this was supposed to be an improvement to not having to use external pages, it feels like they just implemented it and completely forgot about it.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. please add an option to turn these off, i am sick of the pop ups

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Predictions  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Is it possible to raid moderator chats for missing everyone's ban except your own?

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Right now, there are only badges and additional channel point accumulations to incentivize Tier 2 and 3 subs, plus whatever the streamer builds in as rewards, but I would love to add a third benefit to this list, that would also help streamers. Having the ability to assign different channel point redeems to different sub tiers would be a great tool to be able to take a system that is already well known, and add to it, without having to find 3rd party outlets to incorporate. I've searched around and have yet to see anyone talking about something like this,…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hi,
    Yesterday, 10.5. on ESLCS channel I voted 50k Channel points for Vitality winning and I got it right, but never got the winnings on channel points - So there is/was some kind of issue and all of 50k channel points and the winnings are gone now.
    Can you do something to this issue? I think I'm not the only one as I watched other people chatting in stream about this too.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Currently, people who use pointing devices that do not have scrollwheels can only see the first 3 items in the channel rewards popout in their entirety. Everything below that is either completely or mostly hidden from them. This is a known issue. This was not always the case. According to another poster, scrollbars used to be there for all streams, now it is hit and mostly miss. There have been multiple instances of this issue that I found posted by others, yet you are apparently ignoring those since they aren't getting enough upvotes, you don't want to admit making a…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I understand that there are channels that are dedicated to specific gaming content that allow interaction with viewers through giveaways,
    It would be nice if these lists of exchanges could be easily exported to generate a roulette without having to do it manually with each page of the exchange, This is often annoying and there can be confusion.
    It is also annoying that when copying them, the name of the badges is recorded as text.

Although there are chat raffle bots, it is not the same as doing a raffle for people who are there every day and have enough…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Ok i get if bets are closed for matches but if not close and decide not want bet think should be able refund if open still ridiculous not like earn much points sit for hr maybe get 50

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I'm still earning points and stuff but when I redeem something it just gets stuck loading it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Categorize channel points.

I am play various games that come with various rewards people can redeem and therefore have say over my game. I have color coordinated and labelled them per game. It would be great to be able to make distinct categories and therefore be able to turn them on or off depending on the game.

Now I have to turn of every single on of them depending on what I am playing.

So front side make it into categories if streamers want that.
    Back side make it possible for us to put in folders and turn the folder…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Idk maybe make it so that predictions show up in chat area before they are ended and not show last predicitons/

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Many streamers use the "Let's Play Together" feature in order to signal to their audience that, through points, they are allowed to play a game together with him (or her).
    More than a click, I would like to have a space where I could justify why I would like to play and which game.

It could be this way.

Name: Let's Play Together
    Description: Write something below showing your willingness to play a game with me.

In portuguese this "Let's Play Togeter" could be translate to "Bora Jogar Juntos"
    In Spanish this is "Vamos Jugar Juntos"

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?