Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Points

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Points

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

481 results found

1. I have just completed my first Community Challenge with the viewers in my community and met the goal. The issue now is that I finish the goal and do not know who contributed the most channel points and I want to know who did because I have three prizes but now way to know who gets 1st, 2nd, &3rd.

I wish that the challenges would show the amount of the points used per viewer in my channel in a point break down to simplify it, rather me having to realize that I would have to manually track the channel points…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Currently we have certain limitations of channel point rewards, and what we can do with these rewards. If I wanted to currently implement a channel reward like, "Take a Break for 1 Minute," with different consecutive duration, I would have to make a series of different rewards for essentially the same channel point reward.

It would be very beneficial to build upon the current rewards and offer a "scaling point" feature. Perhaps a slider, that scales with another value and allows followers to interact even further with the channel point interface.

E.g.
    1 channel point = 1 min, 2 channel…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The channel points right now are just based on streaks and time spent in a chat. What would make it perfect is the ability to award your viewers or entire chat with an amount of points you choose as well. If it were possible to award points yourself in addition to the twitch integrated method of earning points it would be perfect.
    For example:
    -I could choose to award the whole chat 100 points each when we get raided.
    -I could choose to award a specific viewer 50 points for telling the best joke.

585 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

38 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I do not enjoy gambling. I do not enjoy channel points “click to claim bonus points” skinner boxes. ‘Points betting’ interrupting a stream and shrinking the video player to force me to look at chat (like hype trains) is incredibly obnoxious. Let me disable it, especially on mobile where I can’t block it with a browser addon. Stop trying to ruin this platform with superfluous features.

313 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. pouvoir donner ses points de chaine à un autre utilisateur

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. WHY I CAN'T VOTE WITH MY CHANNEL POINTS? I HAVE 18K+ CHANNEL POINTS IN THE CHANNEL THAT I WATCH AND YET EVERY TIME THERE'S A PREDICTION POLL I CAN'T VOTE HIGHER THAN ZERO (0) POINTS

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bug  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Can’t vote and unable to see predictions for multiple vote choices on android. On iOS I can see them, but it states that the votes are closed when they are active.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. In the creator dashboard, under Viewer Rewards / Channel Points / Manage Rewards and Challenges, it would be fantastic if we could have the ability to organize Custom Rewards in groups, and be able to enable or disable entire groups of rewards at once with one click instead of enabling or disabling each individual reward. This would be especially useful for anyone with content-specific or limited-time, event redemptions.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Os comandos não funcionam direito pra encerrar a votação pelo celular, poderia melhorar essa experiência para moderação

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Predictions  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I don't know if this is an original take but why not make a channel points ranking that can be seen at the top of chat or something? I think that sort of thing would give incentive for viewers interact and gain points past using them. There are plenty of streamers who don't have interesting enough channel points rewards and I end up stockpiling them. It would be nice to display them past big bet wins. It would also fit the cheesy "gaming" theme.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Options for setting a prediction timer (for viewers to select a choice) can be limiting. a 3-minute option would be great, and/or a custom option. Oftentimes, the 2-minute option is not long enough, to account for stream lag that viewers experience, yet 5-minutes (the next option) is too long, depending on the type of prediction one sets. Thank you!

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. My viewers cant take a bonus 50 points. We have error and i cant take or rejects rewards.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please give the option for streamers to add gift for followers and subs,sometimes they have no cash but they still watching streaming and earning points, Channel points should be for gift things to community for the loyalty,give a chance the streamer should be able to have something like xbox card 20$ or Nintendo online suscription as rewards to recognice the followers loyalty

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Twitch has recently decided to discriminate its users based on where they are from.

If you are from a "restricted region" you can not participate in channel polls. Or as they put it, you can but you can only put zero points. Which is more salt to the insult.

It would be awesome for Bezos owned Twitch to stop being a hub for discriminating people based on their origin and actually respect human kind.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The paid boosting feature is unethical and engineers around the problem that the current algorithm serves content in a way that is both obfuscated from participants yet is clearly biased towards extremely large partnered streamers and/or divisive content.

Instead deliver content that appeals to individual viewers based on their viewing habits and adjust the front page and the algorithm:
    - Partnered Streamers Recommended for you x3
    - Affiliate Streamers Recommended for you x3
    - New for you x6 (2 partner, 2 affiliate, 2 any) streams of varying size and varying content type

similarly for the search and category views of…

35 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It could be a good idea to choose the bet limit in each prediction. I made a try on a channel, there was 6 millions points bet and the channel points rewars were spammed, it could be nice to say that's the limit is for exemple 20 000 points per user

383 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Right now, you are only able to create up to 50 channel point rewards per channel, which sounds like a lot, but it isn't. When thinking of people who use them as a fun way to interact with viewers, this puts a limit towards the creativity of that specific streamer. While using 3rd party apps and programs to manipulate and create really fun exp with Channel Points Rewards, you are able to do some amazing things that really give a personal face to your own stream! Would be awesome to be added with a group or folder kind of update…

76 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I haven't seen this issue being talked about anywhere, the only related support page I found says that only tier 1 emotes are unlockable with points, animated emotes are tier 1 so we should be able to unlock them with channel points.

Also make tier 2&3 emotes unlockable with points too while you’re at it :)

76 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Idea: Allow regulars (or anyone) to pin their favorite rewards to be visible in a specific panel and clicking them would instantly redeem the rewards without asking for confirmation.

Motivation: Some rewards are time sensitive and made for repeated use, it would be great to enable a more stream-lined experience for using these.

Some examples from my own stream:
    1. Take a screenshot
    2. Channel trophy (name on screen)
    3. Sound effects

How: The info box for a reward has a lot of empty space, add a "Pin: [ ]" checkbox or similar in the same space to pin it…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Rewards  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I often repeat similar long-term predictions (result of a series of games that could take 1-3 hours) - being able to see when the prediction opened or how long it was going for would help me make sure it's for the right time period.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?