Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel Points

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Channel Points

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. I am a big fan of channel points, but I believe the interface makes it difficult for my viewers to understand all of the options that are available to them. A big contributing factor is the way that the rewards list is laid out - the rewards buttons are very samey, and a lot of the button is dedicated to empty space. I believe that by allowing streamers to to customize the rewards panel further, by applying background images and reformatting buttons to display as a vertical list, it will be easier for users to find the rewards they want.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow streamers to customize the background of the reward buttons, not just the icon, and make the icon optional. Right now the reward redemption buttons look very plain and too similar to one-another because they're just solid-colored shapes with tons of blank space. I would love to use an image to cover the entire body of the reward button, not just a small icon in the center. Not only would this allow the rewards to be more visually distinct from one-another, but it could be used to make cool visuals by combining the background and icon (i.e., a reward called…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Being able to set a in and max amount of points to bet. There are times I would not want viewers to bet a large amount of channel points on a question due to it's "ease to answer"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I have taken to use Predictions for my wrestling watch alongs so my viewers can pick winners from matches. I would love to pre-make this in advance instead of on the fly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Several of my viewers comment that larger wagers of Channel Points on predictions are difficult because they can only add ten points at a time. Perhaps just change it to allow viewers to type in a number?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Стример создает роль с соответствующей данной роли иконкой(изображением). Можно ввести ограничения на кол-во ролей на канале и с увеличением подписок увеличивать количество ролей.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Gostaria que existisse um cooldown global de pontos, e não somente item a item. Dessa forma uma compra não iria sobrepor a outra, como uma flag onde escolhe se é um cooldown geral (que conta a partir de qualquer compra) ou apenas único (exclusivo pro item).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Ab wann kann man denn als Streamer die Kanalpunkte aller Zuschauer einsehen?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Somewhere in the channel point menu, you should see how much points you have compared to others, like say that you have 1000 points and all other viewers have 500 it should say you are in the 1% top channel point earners. This would go in line with the push of predictions and give increased incentive to earn points

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Why can't we give out channel points to viewers?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. For April Fool's several streamers added googly eyes to their emotes, when I first saw this I assumed it was an emote modification. This seems in line with other permanent modifications such as "thinking" and I think it would get a ton of use.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emote Modifiers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The 'Get Custom Reward Redemptions' Endpoint requires the call to provide a reward ID and a redemptions id/status. This means in order to get a list of the last 50 channel point redemptions for a channel, you have to do a separate request for every single reward available on a channel.
    This seems way over complicated to just get the last redemptions on a channel.
    Ideally, you could call this endpoint and get the last 50 redemptions that include redemptions of any of the rewards. Then a parameter of offset could be provided to get more redemptions.
    Not sure why…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. niestety w takich sprawach to tylko rozmowa na żywo i płacicie mi za to w dolarach. mogę się tym już zająć. mam wolny dzień. mamy umowę?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The idea behind a template would allow streamers to have Channel Rewards that are specific to the game they are playing. This would remove the hassle of enabling and disabling some of the rewards when switching games. Streamers can have a template for each game that they choose and set it up before streaming. When they stream a game it would automatically load that template when choosing the game.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Rewards  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. An option to filter out certain tags on our own will help us make our feeds more personalized. Like for example if someone does not want to see "PvP" they could put it manually into an ignore list and it will filter out feeds with that tag in it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Why can xbox earn channel points when watching but PlayStation cant? Also you can easily add the clickable channel points feature just make it so you click triangle or something. Please I beg!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I know this is a very unpopular viewpoint. A lurker doesn't contribute to the stream in any way. They sit in chat, don't watch videos or they will watch the video but with the sound muted, which doesn't count as a view session on a video on demand feature or livestream.

I can't tell which is a lurker and which are bots. I assume all lurkers are bots and should be banned.

Come up with A.I. as an extension to download to find bots / lurkers in chat, give them warnings to either leave the channel permanently, speak up in…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add the ability to customize how channel points are earned, the amount earned for what, and advance further into how they can be used. Right now channel points are Twitch-given solely which makes it hard to determine the right prices for rewards. I would love to be able to have Channel Points interact with built-in Twitch features such as emotes and badges considering Channel Points ARE a built-in Twitch feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. It would be really nice if you guys could provide us with an option to add/remove points from the users with some API, it would give us more options to create roulette/gamble and other interactive things where users can spend points and possibly gain points back as a price. As well for some in-game integrations.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?