Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I blocked a user that I don't want to see any trace of, though their emotes are viewable on other streaming channels when someone uses them. Their emotes are a reminder of what they did to me and I just want to move on.

please help. :(

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Creator Emotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I would like to see the ability for affiliates and partners to have access to more emotes, but more than that I would like at least 3 new groups of emotes for people that are or are not subscribed to my channel.
    1. Emotes for Followers, but not a subscriber
    2. Emotes for VIPs
    3. Emotes for Moderators

This will allow for greater diversity and I believe will spread more awareness for affiliates/partners channel as more users will be using their emotes across the platform.

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Creo que debería de haber una recompensa de emotes en los canales cada cierto número de susbs regaladas ya sea cada 50 o 100 así se ve más recompensado dar subs como cuando se da bits y los canales tienen 1 o 2 opciones más de emotes, gracias

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Estoy de acuerdo con una sugerencia que leí, sería bueno que los afiliados tuvieran más ranuras de emotes en el nivel 1.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Please remove hindsight 2020 emotes, I didnt ask for them, I dont want them, and there is no way to remove them. Every time i scroll through to find an emote i am reminded of the past. Very stupid idea.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Global Emotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. An omnisexual pride emote would be great for omnisexuals not having a lot of recognition, panseuxal and omnisexual are basically like cousins and it sucks to see how pansexual gets recognition but not omnisexual. Today is 6/6 and its pride month, basically meaning that now, (6/6/2021) it is omnisexual day for pride month.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. For example, setting it to type so that <3 becomes Mariatlove, or LUL becomes pumpka1SwabLUL etc.

This can sort of be achieved using browser plugins, or phone text replacements, but they're inconsistent, and not cross-platform.

If the user is no longer subscribed to the channel of an emote, it would default back to whatever it was before, until such a time as they re-subscribe

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. When the same is used many times, the ones on the line below overlap with the line above. That ruins the art of a lot of them, for example a "NO YOU" emote becomes a line of "NO"s because the ones in the line before overlap. Why not let the art appear in its entirety as submitted?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. To be able to choose the emote prefix. I don't like my emote prefix and I wish I could just type the one I had thought of.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. When a viewer donates at least 1000 bits in a stream, the streamer then has the option to upload a 'special emote' for those viewers. I'd love to see this option roll out to those who gift subs as well.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. This is for the people who are omnisexual, they don't really get a lot of representation so it would be nice if they did.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Not emotes of some dweebs face with the stupid looks, or meanings.

We want:

Yes, No, Maybe, GTFO, F'u, Banned symbol, Cigarette, beer, happy, sad, so on so forth....

Your keppa/kappa **** needs to go, they are ******** ****!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. All asthetic options should be availbe to all creators. Not just Affiliate and partner. The bar is set too high for one to reach this status which i get. Even though there are many broken road to reach that point anyway. But for new creators not being able to asthetically promote yourself the same as another is in my opinin unfair. Everyone pays to have these asthetics. And you can keep monetary options locked still. Or Do away with earning affilate and just keep the bar at partner.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I don't exactly know when this was established, but the order of the squid emotes (Squid1, Squid2, Squid3, Squid4) is not visually appealing.

Attatchment provided:

https://i.imgur.com/T8mbzaH.png

The tentacle on the left is about 3x as long as the tentacle on the right and it does not make sense. I see it in chat all the time and it is irritating, and people don't use a different order most of the time because they adhere to the order given by the global emote.

Here is my suggestion: simply switch Squid2 with Squid3 so the tentacles are balanced out.

Example: https://i.imgur.com/xatW8DJ.png

The…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Si la idea de twitch es que tanto los streamer como la misma plataforma ganen dinero a travez de la entretención online, ¿por que restringen la cantidad de emojis que se pueden subir a cada canal dependiendo de la cantidad de suscripciones activas que tiene este?
    No es atrayente para los usuarios un canal con pocos emojis y por lo tanto no se incentivan a suscribirse!
    Abran mas casillas para emojis!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It would be cool if there were some way to unlock emotes from past events (maybe with a moratorium period of half a year or something). Heck, I'd pay a buck-per to get some of the RPG emotes that everyone seems to have or to fill out my incomplete collection of pride emotes.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I believe that we need a new pogchamp emote because it was just getting so popular and then what just happened happened and me and my friends came up with a wonderful Idea, we made our own. I would love support on this idea and would love to make it happen. If any further questions after reading this please contact me at . If you need to see the image you can also send an email to the same account. :)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ich finde es sollte eine Option sein Emotes hoch zu laden die ihm gefallen und die und die er als Bilder auf dem Laptop bzw. Pc hat, aber das man das bild einfügt aber das bild automatisch auf die größe zu geschnitten bzw. angepasst werden
    und das die bilder auch dann nur für denn einen streamer sind

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. My idea is that instead of people of color having to create their own emotes to represent themselves, how about you make your basic set of emotes more inclusive, so as to not make anyone feel left out or offended? Not everyone is technologically capable and can only manage the basics. Just a suggestion.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Its annoying we cant use our good earned emotes from cheering for our fav broadcasters in whispers, some can be put to good use in whispers but that they disappear is annoying.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bits Emotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?