Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

612 results found

1. Recently follower emotes can be used on every part ofTwitch by channel subscribers, but these aren't sent to the Discord integration API so that they can be used on their respective servers

When you configure the Twitch-Discord integration the follower emotes simply doesn't appear on the Discord server

99 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We need more animated emotes for affiliated and partners. Cause I use 7TV buI'd id rather use twitch ones. Twitch ones can be seen by all and 7tv not.

Do 1 animated for tier 2 and tier3 subs and 1 for each bit tier. Also go from 5 to 8 or 10 animated for affiliated and 15 to 20 for partners or so. For me that would be less reason to use 7tv and I love the emotes from the channels I'm subbed to

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allowing dummy emoji on Twitch can enhance user expression and engagement. Dummy emoji serve as a creative and lighthearted means of communication, allowing users to convey emotions and reactions in a unique way. By permitting these expressive elements, Twitch can foster a more vibrant and interactive community, ultimately enriching the overall user experience on the platform. This inclusivity contributes to a positive and dynamic atmosphere, encouraging users to connect and participate actively in the Twitch community.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The "watching without audio" and "just listening" global badges are genius, but a "CC" badge could be a really handy option to complete the trifecta.

Uses:
    - If you have the stream muted, but with CC enabled (i.e. watching in a public place), so the streamer knows there may be some discrepancies between what they say and what you hear.
    - Shows streamers when they have viewers that want or require CC, which may be the nudge someone needs to get CC set up on their channel.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Badge flairs are extremely difficult to implement in a way that fits aesthetically with different sub-length badges and thus many people opt to not use them. This loses a really effective way to incentivise and reward higher tier subs, meaning making a change that allows streamers more customisation of these badges is beneficial to the creator, their community and even Twitch's revenue as a whole. In place of flair, creators should be able to upload different badges for each tier at each month interval. This would, undoubtedly, increase the amount of T2 and T3 subs by making them more worthwhile.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Interest  ·  Ana responded

Hi, thanks for your feedback!

This status is to let you know your idea has been reviewed. Your idea is open for voting/comments from other Twitch community members. This is a great time to share your idea with others. Learn more about status updates here.

---

For the community: If you like this idea, please vote on it. If you have any additional thoughts - feel free to add on in the comments.

6. This is a proposal for additional emote slots for Partners to support Affiliates by raiding their channels. This feature would create a win-win situation for both parties. Partners would get more emotes to express themselves and attract more subscribers, while Affiliates would get more exposure and potential followers. Currently, Partners have access to 60 standard emote slots and 5 animated emote slots. However, many Partners feel that this is not enough, especially compared to other platforms that offer more emote options. Therefore, this feature would provide an additional incentive for Partners to stay on Twitch and grow their channel. The…

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Partners have the ability to expand their animated emote slots similar to their static emote slots based upon number of subscriptions. Expand up to 10-20 maximum animated emote slots permanently based on current scale model.

192 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Artists should have free access to emotes they have made for other streamers. The amount of times I have been asked to show off my emotes I've made and not been able to because I'm not currently subscribed to the streamer is frustrating.

We finally have the artist badge, now allow the artists to have some power. Give artists the emotes they have made without paying for subs to all of the streamers they've made emotes for.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hello! I know the Dumper-style emotes were kind of cracked down on about 2 years ago, I supposed I was lucky enough to have mine only taken down last month, however with the new TOS guideline update that now allows twerking/pole dancing (without needing some sort of content label), on top of allowing things like artistic nudity which includes genitals/breasts or body art and the like, I think the Dumper-style emotes should be allowed back on Twitch.

Since the Dumper-style emote is literally a twerk emote, and twerking/pole dancing is now allowed on Twitch without any content labels, I think…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. bring back affiliates being able to earn extra Tier 2 + Tier 3 emote slots. Taking that away completely de-incentivized the $5 to $20 extra in cost per month for viewers to only get a single extra emote when just $5 otherwise gets them up to 14.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The current set of guidelines for Twitch Emotes is a razor-thin line of subjectivity, and it is interpreted differently depending on which human being reviews it.

A year ago I submitted a dancing mango emote that was approved. A few months later it was taken down for violating guidelines on nudity. I reviewed the guidelines with my artist and we blurred the butt part of the dancing in an effort to comply with the guidelines. Please bear in mind that I reached out to twitch and informed them of my very conscious effort to try and follow guidelines, but that…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Adding a Head Mod badge in every channel will be a nice way to recognize the head mods. Those who carry the moderation team, take care of chat the most, always there no matter what, manage the channel & more. Each streamer should be able to pick 1 or 2 head mods in their channel and grant them the badge. Let’s release this feature and let chat know that we have some amazing mods working hard behind the scenes.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. twitch should add 5 animated emotes for affiliate level 2 and 3. My subscribers prefer to pay only level 1 like level 2 and 3, I only have one emote :'(.

the benefits for level 1, 2 and 3 subscribers are the same.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow you to enable or disable whether if your badge should be automatically changed to a newly unlocked badge, such as Bits badge, Gifted sub badge or Hype Train badge.

Often it becomes annoying when you have your favourite badge but you also like support your creator and you get a new badge causing your chosen badge to be changed. Even when having the option to have a custom badge on a specific channel that is not your globally set badge.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Raids right now send all viewers to a single streamer. Raids are supposed to be a way of "spreading the love", but all they seem to do is keep big streamers big, and small streamers small.

A way to change this would be to introduce an idea of a "shotgun raid" where the viewers will be spread out across multiple different streamers.

The streamer who was about to initiate the raid could select "random" "random in category" or "list" and then be able to select a list of other streamers, and then when the raid is initiated, viewers will be…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add more badges to twitch like for some people who developer,helper, and custom ones to certain viewers

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Could you review the approval ratings for animated emotes, I've already tried to put 5 different emotes, just characters dancing, and they were rejected because they were alleged to have sexual content and they don't, there's nothing sexual. It's frustrating, several animated emotes rejected for claiming to have something that has nothing to do with it. Could you please review these approvals?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Ich bin Emote Designer und schon lang Affilate auf Twitch. Ich habe gemerkt das viele Affilate Streamer nur Partner sein wollen weil sie ihrer Community mehr Emotes bieten wollen. Es wär toll wenn man also Affilate zb fast so viele Emotes freischalten kann mit subs wie ein Partner. so würden viel mehr Leute kleinen Streamern ein Sub gönnen.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Dear hard-working Twitch Staff,

So uhm, I would like to have a nice and fancy badge for my account thats older than 10+ years and I guess other 10+ years veterans would also appreciate it as well.

Thank you.

PS: If you could throw in some free bits as well, that would be great <3

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hello, dear Twitch support community. Sword is way too aggressive and underrepresenting the role. Hammer would represent a 'banhammer' and shield would be a great icon to show that moderator is protecting the community.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Role Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?