Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

49 results found

1. Allowing customization of the Founder Badge's appearance, like the Bit & Sub Badges, will let streamers make the badge better fit to the theme of their channel and less generic looking.

1,234 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I think it should be possible to toggle the Founder Badge off on your channel, I'd love to show off my custom sub badges to new potential subs but most of the people subbed have the founder one.

It makes sense to have the Founder Badge when you have heaps of subscribers, but when you have around 10-15 active subs per month most of them are going to have the Founder Badge and not your custom Sub Badge... Again, streamers should have the choice to either keep them active or disable them and re-enable them sooner or later.

436 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I think just like partners affiliates should get a badge too. Not the verified symbol but its own personal symbol

323 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I think it would be pretty awesome if twitch had some veteran badges, which can be also shown in Chat.
    Like 5 years registered twitch account, 10 years and so on.

98 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I believe that the Verified Badge is misinterpreted and should definitely be reworked. I am of the opinion that this badge is interpreted as a partner badge. Because currently only partners get this badge, this should be changed in my opinion. In fact users should also qualify for this badge if they are not a partner. So that also the following users are also eligible:

• Users who are Twitch Partners.
    • Users who are Twitch Affiliates.
    • Users who are Twitch Developers.

I mean: Users who have completed the onboarding, to confirm the identity. Furthermore you could confirm the identity at twitch…

76 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Surprised this doesn't seem to be suggested already, but the Founders Badge should be separate from the regular channel badges. A common theme in these suggestions is that the Founders Badge is covering up the regular badges, so it's really weird that Twitch doesn't just display both if they apply.

62 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Sometimes we want both badges to appear (founder and subscriber badge). It could be nice if both can appear at the same time and specifically if founder looks like a flair on the main subscriber badge.

59 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It's kind of a bummer that you can't show T2 and T3 subsctiption flair on a founders badge. I would love to have some way to show it on the badge. The little triangle in the bottom right corner is empty anyway, maybe that could be filled with a small silver / gold triangle for T2 / T3.

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Can you please make it so if someone loses a founder badge they can still earn it again in the future ?

I had a mishap in my channel, and twitch support there is no way to fix it. I removed a (Deactivated) Founder thinking it was an old inactive user, but it was actually my longest sub and one of my most active viewers (They had a small suspension on twitch and showed up as Deactivated). A complete mistake on my part, but having it be permanent seems out of place and leaves creators no control over situations like…

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. People who receive a gifted sub in the first month should also be allowed founder badge.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make it possible for us to unequip a founder badge for certain channels. It is very awkward to have to go to your privacy settings if you want your founder badge off. In certain channels I want to show my founder badge to show how long I've been supporting someone. In others I want to keep it to show that I was one of the first viewers.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The ability to distance yourself from, and be assured that, you can no longer be seen by streamers you may hold a founder entitlement to, could be very important for a lot of people with bad experiences.

Please give the option for people to remove themselves from the new founder badge holder list - this will also free up a slot for that streamer. A win/win.

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. People watching Twitch Rivals (June 7-8) should get a second badge in different colors than the SuperUltraCombo, just like the 2022 CSGO badges. I got the badge when it was available between May 29th and June 2nd and it's a bit unfair that people who first time saw this badge from people who got it at the right time can now get it

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hello
    I want to offer a new feature to the Founder badge.
    When it comes to a case where you miss a few months of subscribing to a particular channel where you have a founding badge. A situation has arisen where the number of your badge months is different from the number of months you have subscribed. Will it be possible to pay retroactively for the missing months?
    For example you are a 16 month subscriber and your founding badge shows a 20 month. So that it will be possible to complete the missing months.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Now Twitch allows streamers to remove the founder badge from the users who are no longer part of the community. It's now time for Twitch enables creators to customize the founder & VIP badge for their channels. Like how sub badges, when first become an affiliate, Twitch has a native star badge before you customize it. The same goes with the bit badges, you can also customize that now. It's time to do the same for Founder & VIP. Let's complete the rest. It would make the community chat feels and look more unique and diverse in the world of…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. This is a bad idea and should not be implemented we shouldn't be robbing people of their founder badges it is supposed to be a rare and unique thing to get for being the first few to support the channel, not passed around from person to person like a VIP badge please rethink this decision and put back the way it was before

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. To support and showcase the Twitch charity feature, add two new global badges: one for any streamer who hosted a charity stream and raised funds (with different levels of the badge, perhaps, for amount raised across all fundraisers on their channel), and one for any viewer who has donated to any Twitch charity fundraiser (again, perhaps with levels based on total amount donated across all fundraisers).

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Twitch should add a Special Badge For the top 100 Oldest Twitch Accounts or a special badge for anyone's account thats 10-15 years old?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Most times (usually with a raid) we'd love to see who are trustworthy people for the streamer who comes, even if he/she is not in the chat to identify them.
    Having a badge (only for partner mods, or with X time moderating) will help other streamers to know who is mod in another channel and not to worry about their actions and words in the chat.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Been with twitch since 2011, would be cool if some kind of Twitch ''founder'' badge would be implemented for early users.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?