Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

643 results found

1. Sound engineer badge?

I'm a bit jealous of the artist badge. I'm here every stream to tell you the exact balance of your sound levels and recommended changes (in dB). More medals of honour for long term chatters?

On that note, Designated "clip it"(clipper) badge please.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Role Badges  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Sound engineer badge?

I'm a bit jealous of the artist badge. I'm here every stream to tell you the exact balance of your sound levels and recommended changes (in dB). More medals of honour for long term chatters?

On that note, Designated "clip it"(clipper) badge please.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hello, I was not given the La Velada del Año IV badge even though I fulfilled all the conditions

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Bring back twitch crates! I feel like it wasn’t active long enough. Even if it’s just for a limited time. There were a lot of emotes and badges people wanted, but didn’t have enough time to collect.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Global Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. how come i cant use emotes from one person i follow in another streamer that i follow chat ?
    like i can use the emotes that they have made in their chat and i follow them but if i go to another persons stream i can not use those emotes anymore why ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hey there!

There’s a tight-knit and very impactful community on Twitch that streams under the “Retro” category daily. We’re a dedicated community of great retro variety casters – streaming DOS, Atari, SNES, PS2 and everything In between. We have retro achievement hunters combing through old games trying to play them in new and interesting ways and unlocking Playstation-like achievements, and we have retro speedrunners squeezing frames out of their world records.

Every so often a game comes along and unifies the platter that is retro, which in this case is: "Nintendo World Championships: NES Edition." The game essentially allows everyone…

72 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Creat an emote for stramers how have 5 - 10 years of twitch insciption. Maybe 1 for 5 years and a other for 10 years

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bring back the global badges from past events and Twitch crates who missed them and make exclusive badges to the shop for people to buy, everyone likes collecting the badges and i think it would be very popular, you would also make money by charging like $5 per global badge. people can still earn global badges normally by taking part in future events just add the badge to the shop at a later date for those who missed it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Currently when in a stream you have up to three badge slots, not including temporary badges based on predictions. A global badge, a role badge (vip/mod) and a subscriber badge. You then have a fourth option to use a custom badge in a specific channel, which overrides the global badge. I would like to request that the option of "none" be added to this custom badge selection, replacing the global badge you have set site wide with an empty slot instead, allowing you to have only two badges in a specific channel.

This relates to a specific use case for…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. While having a maximum of 5 assignable Artist Roles might work fine for most streamers, VTubers specifically function entirely on art. Because of this, VTubers will often have many more than 5 artists, all equally important and having contributed many assets to any given stream. I propose that the maximum number of artist roles be increased, at least to 10 if not 15 or 20.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make it so the gifted sub badges work like bit badges. The bit badges are permanent and you can choose to display any of the badges you have unlocked. But the gift sub badges for some reason dont work the same. There you can only display the badge you most recently gained and also the badge expires when your most recent gifted sub expires. It would be much more fun for people who like to collect badges and like the customization also i dont see why the badges work differently to begin with since they fill the same purpose its…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. You have "Frequently Used" which is nice, but having a favourite list would be amazing. This way they can have a little library of what they like the most (even if they don't use them often).

This will help remind them of the awesome emotes they like the most and maybe used them more in response, but also any channels that are no longer subscribed to will become more obvious if your favourite emotes start being greyed out.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. As a twitch partner with almost 10 years of experience, I have long matured the proposal to make the partner badge unique, like a moderator badge, for example, so that I can have an event, moderator and partner badge at the same time.
    I hope the other partners will support my idea :D

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. there s a possibility in future to have a customizable badge for our streams ? Example: mods badge from the shadow change to another and do for more too more customizable

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Give us a control that prevents us from getting new roles added. If I want to only be a viewer, just like anyone else, no one should be able to change that without my permission. I've had this come up a number of times and it is not comfortable.

Viewers can already control their badges for bits and subs and hype train conductor, among other things, but if the streamer gives them a VIP diamond, it gets complicated. If you didn't want that badge, you then have to ask to have your badge taken off or wait to have it…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. hello, the Gigantify an Emote feature is an interesting idea, but as a streamer, I don't always want to be seeing these or perhaps I would only like to see large ones from my stream an not perhaps those of other streamers.

I would like to be able to turn this feature redeem off and/or limit the selection of emotes to Gigantify to Global ones and ones from my stream.

Yes, you could just price the bit value higher, but that would stop the fun for emotes the community likes to use. I could also see this being abused by…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I think we should be able to give anyone a founders badge because its no fair if we revoke it from someone they are not able to get it back

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Currently VIP badges are unlocked by concurrent chatters. Especially for smaller streamers it is very hard to reach a new level and basically the only chance to advance is by getting a large raid and hope that the raiders spam a raid message. My suggestion is to unlock one additional VIP batch (on top of the unlocked concurrent chatters VIPs) for each month being affiliate. This number is already tracked and would allow small streamers to VIP more regulars and also would remove the hard limit of 100 VIPs for very large streamers.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. is it possible to make reset founder badge buttons to the default founders bcz i skipped some guys by accident .

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. At the time of participating in a golden kappa train, in addition to the golden kappa, the user should also receive a special "golden" badge that takes into account how many golden trains the user has participated in.

This would also stimulate users to participate in various golden train to improve their badge.

The special badge can be visible only for 24h or become a badge to be displayed at will like the others

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 32 33
  • Don't see your idea?