Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

612 results found

1. Simple enough. The old design was cute and fun, while the new one is uncomfortable and aggressive.

The new design is fine as its own emote, but please give us back the innocent and adorable "DinoDance" so many of us have now come to know and love!

322 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I have a specific set of follower emotes for jackbox sessions, and then a seperate set for general use, and it would be great to be able to simply click a button and change to SETB of emotes rather than having to individually remove all 5 then set the other 5 every time, and I'm sure many people would like the convenience of having sets of emotes they can swap in and out, whether for follower emotes or the sub emotes, it would make life so much more convenient if you could establish the extra emotes into sets and then…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Emotes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Twitch rechaza emotes que subes de imágenes estáticas a las que le aplicas el efecto "fiestón" por tener efecto de luz intermitente. Irónico que te rechacen algo que ellos mismo ofrecen. Sé que hay personas a las que esto les causa problemas, supongo que será mejor que quiten esa animación básica en las opciones, o sino, dejen de rechazar los emotes por esa razón.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Animated Emotes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ive removed a few people that I regret removing. It would be nice to have complete control of who supports you the most and be able to select who you want the badge to go to. It's not exactly fair it's random and that you cant re-give it back to someone who is able to be more supportive to a channel then they were before. (this ex: someone took a long time off Twitch, so I removed the badge, but now theyre back and doing a lot of sub support. I should be able to re-give them a Founders badge…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be nice if viewers could choose their displayed sub badge tier to match it with other badges they have or match it with their name color. It's something that should be optional, just like other badges.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Optional badge for users who stream and not just view streams. This would give faster shoutout-response when streamer/moderator notices the (new&unknown) streaming viewer without the need to check users channel for everyone.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Role Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. На твиче есть функция "серия просмотров" этот параметр показывает сколько раз вы смотрели стрим без пропуска, почему бы не добавить особые значки и смайлы за значительные числа, даже 30 и 50 это не маленькое достижение для зрителя, хотелось бы выделить его особенность в участии на каждом стриме, предлагаю добавить значки/смайлы, к примеру "камера" "маяк" или "глаз" которые будут эксклюзивны для зрителя который смог набрать определенное число, это пример как может выглядеть данная награда так что полёт фантазии за вами, однако хочу подчеркнуть одну важную вещь- значёк/смаил не должен терятся даже после потери серии просмотров, будет очень обидно если случайное отключение…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make global country badges so everyone including the streamer would be able to know where are you from.

I think it would be very interesting to provide this information if you want, especially for the streamer.

I'm from Argentina and personally I feel kinda awkward to type messages using slangs or other words that are particularly from my country in a Spanish or Mexican streamer's chat for example, even tho I know that everyone would understand me, so I think a feature like this would fit so well.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. sie können die Emotes des Streamers für zb 2 $ kaufen, sehen aber weiterhin die Werbung. So kann ich zb Emotes von Streamer nutzen die ich nicht schaue , aber die Emotes mag die ich sonst nicht abonnieren würde. Win win für Twitch und Streamer.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Currently, if someone anonymously supports a streamer during a Hype Train, they won't be rewarded any of the emotes. It's almost as if Twitch doesn't recognize their donation. I understand that's the purpose of anonymously supporting a streamer; however, since Twitch knows we cheered/gifted, why is it that the donator isn't rewarded the emote?

The one thing that comes to my mind is how Hype Trains lists the top supporters. Although, they could also list them as Anonymous there.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. For one reason or another, we as users end up leaving streaming communities. Sometimes it's because the communities are toxic. Seeing the unlocked emotes in the user library can stir up negative feelings, or even trauma sometimes.

We understand that we donated money to the community and unlocked the emotes as a result, but it would be really nice to have the option to remove them from our libraries. This is a way for us as users to be more proactive in protecting ourselves and to maintain our mental health.

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Increase the gift sub badges or allow streamers the option to add new gift sub badges passed a certain amount. Right now, the highest badge you can earn is 5k, so if a user gifts over 6k, 7k, 8k, etc. it only shows the 5k badge.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Give us control to disable ones we dont want. Fumbling thru them is frustrating and i try to keep my list to a minimum
    Ones earned for specific donos that streamers often change for example
    Twitch is a TV program to me I don't just follow one streamer and as I bounce around alot if someone caught my urge to donate then I'm happy to do so...but the earned emote - another example of why I'm here

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add more badges to twitch like for some people who developer,helper, and custom ones to certain viewers

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. So I kinda hate this founder badge revoking update. I was going through my list of founders to get rid of the inactive users who got founder badges. But then I just realized that some of the people I removed it from were still active members in the chat. Now I was like I wanna give them the badges back but cannot because they're long gone.

I've only been an affiliate for a little over a year now and there were a lot of people who subbed to me on the first day. Now I'm very upset that those I…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ich bin Emote Designer und schon lang Affilate auf Twitch. Ich habe gemerkt das viele Affilate Streamer nur Partner sein wollen weil sie ihrer Community mehr Emotes bieten wollen. Es wär toll wenn man also Affilate zb fast so viele Emotes freischalten kann mit subs wie ein Partner. so würden viel mehr Leute kleinen Streamern ein Sub gönnen.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Dear hard-working Twitch Staff,

So uhm, I would like to have a nice and fancy badge for my account thats older than 10+ years and I guess other 10+ years veterans would also appreciate it as well.

Thank you.

PS: If you could throw in some free bits as well, that would be great <3

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Like it says in the title.
    I would like for users in chat to have a special badge if they have blocked the user I am signed in as and cannot see my messages in chat or receive a whisper.
    This badge should always be visible in a 4th slot (a second global slot, if you will), and be impossible to turn off by any other means, other than unblocking the user for whom it is shown.
    It is inconvenient to have to open a user's chat card or channel page to see if the follow button is greyed out…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hello, dear Twitch support community. Sword is way too aggressive and underrepresenting the role. Hammer would represent a 'banhammer' and shield would be a great icon to show that moderator is protecting the community.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?