Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

604 results found

1. Raids right now send all viewers to a single streamer. Raids are supposed to be a way of "spreading the love", but all they seem to do is keep big streamers big, and small streamers small.

A way to change this would be to introduce an idea of a "shotgun raid" where the viewers will be spread out across multiple different streamers.

The streamer who was about to initiate the raid could select "random" "random in category" or "list" and then be able to select a list of other streamers, and then when the raid is initiated, viewers will be…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Artists should have free access to emotes they have made for other streamers. The amount of times I have been asked to show off my emotes I've made and not been able to because I'm not currently subscribed to the streamer is frustrating.

We finally have the artist badge, now allow the artists to have some power. Give artists the emotes they have made without paying for subs to all of the streamers they've made emotes for.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be nice to have a Zelda Global Twitch Badge on Twitch since Zelda is a popular game and I honestly love playing Zelda Games since they are a lot of fun.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Global Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Is there anyway that the streamers in our streamer groups can have a symbol beside their names when they enter our chat?
    Just like vip or sub badges, Streamers that are apart of our stream groups would have their own symbol in our chat as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. A lot of people on this website partake in supporting their favorite streamers in a big way financially. Twitch has the 5k sub badge and bit badges up to 5M but are only specific to that stream, obviously. But things do tend to happen, streamers go on breaks, streamers retire, friendship fallouts, streamers clicking on things by accident on their computer that puts their career in jeopardy or ends it, plenty of other scenarios, and the person is left with really nothing to show for the immense support they've given to said streamer, which in turn goes toward supporting the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. A Badge for a Game developer that says 'DEV' in a box next to their name. It'll help player identify game developers of the game they are playing! You could code it to where the dev badge only shows up when the catagory is set to the proper game.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Role Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Can we make it so the gift sub badge at the all time gifter list can go higher and have a different colour then 5k gifted subs? I have about 5 people that gifted 5.000 subs or more, and when they for instance hit 6k nothing changes, the colour of the giftbadge that is, that would be sick if we could up that number/badge to maybe a full black gift box at 10k? or something.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Follower Emotes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I have had several non sexual emotes removed for the reason listed at the bottom of this post, for convenience I'll shorten it here to 'sexual content'.
    I have had several emotes removed for 'sexual content' despite not having anything sexual about them. I can see this is a problem that occurs to a lot of people based on a cursory search on Twitter.

This blatantly wrong information only leads to confusion. If my emote isn't sexual in nature, why was it removed? Was it a mistake? What do I need to change about it to have it be allowable.…

33 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Think the Pokemon Gym Badge Case, where one can view all badges their account has collected across various twitch Channels, various tiers of X-Month Subscriber badges, twitch con badges, etc. Just a neat feature I'd like to see implemented

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Previously, if you moused over an emote, after a brief delay, the name of it would pop up in a bubble that was not interactive and disappeared when you moused away.

Sometime recently, it was changed to the bubble appears immediately and you can select the text within. This has made it more difficult to interact with chat text, as the bubbles are appearing as soon as I mouse over anything, blocking other thing around them, like mod controls, the Pin or Reply button, or the emote in the row above it that I was trying to access. This has…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. On February 26, 2024, DinoDance was redesigned and reanimated.

This redesign completely changed the mood of the emote, and we would prefer the old one back. The new one also appears grainy and the visual language of it is not as clear as its previous versions.

The original DinoDance emote marked a start of an era in Twitch, adding a global animated emote for the public, making it a notable, charming and easily recognizable emote.

Revert the changes and bring back original DinoDance.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Simple enough. The old design was cute and fun, while the new one is uncomfortable and aggressive.

The new design is fine as its own emote, but please give us back the innocent and adorable "DinoDance" so many of us have now come to know and love!

321 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I have a specific set of follower emotes for jackbox sessions, and then a seperate set for general use, and it would be great to be able to simply click a button and change to SETB of emotes rather than having to individually remove all 5 then set the other 5 every time, and I'm sure many people would like the convenience of having sets of emotes they can swap in and out, whether for follower emotes or the sub emotes, it would make life so much more convenient if you could establish the extra emotes into sets and then…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Emotes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Twitch rechaza emotes que subes de imágenes estáticas a las que le aplicas el efecto "fiestón" por tener efecto de luz intermitente. Irónico que te rechacen algo que ellos mismo ofrecen. Sé que hay personas a las que esto les causa problemas, supongo que será mejor que quiten esa animación básica en las opciones, o sino, dejen de rechazar los emotes por esa razón.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Animated Emotes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ive removed a few people that I regret removing. It would be nice to have complete control of who supports you the most and be able to select who you want the badge to go to. It's not exactly fair it's random and that you cant re-give it back to someone who is able to be more supportive to a channel then they were before. (this ex: someone took a long time off Twitch, so I removed the badge, but now theyre back and doing a lot of sub support. I should be able to re-give them a Founders badge…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be nice if viewers could choose their displayed sub badge tier to match it with other badges they have or match it with their name color. It's something that should be optional, just like other badges.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Optional badge for users who stream and not just view streams. This would give faster shoutout-response when streamer/moderator notices the (new&unknown) streaming viewer without the need to check users channel for everyone.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. На твиче есть функция "серия просмотров" этот параметр показывает сколько раз вы смотрели стрим без пропуска, почему бы не добавить особые значки и смайлы за значительные числа, даже 30 и 50 это не маленькое достижение для зрителя, хотелось бы выделить его особенность в участии на каждом стриме, предлагаю добавить значки/смайлы, к примеру "камера" "маяк" или "глаз" которые будут эксклюзивны для зрителя который смог набрать определенное число, это пример как может выглядеть данная награда так что полёт фантазии за вами, однако хочу подчеркнуть одну важную вещь- значёк/смаил не должен терятся даже после потери серии просмотров, будет очень обидно если случайное отключение…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 30 31
  • Don't see your idea?