Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. You need to stop censoring my emotes; if you are going to have a political category, I should be allowed to have an emote of Trump's face. This is censorship at it's worst, you are a disgrace to the constitution if you continue this behavior. I am going to direct my followers to donate to me directly and not subscribe or use bits so you do not get any of the currency, because you do NOT deserve the currency from my followers if you let this continue. Disgraceful...

34 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Is there any way to add our own emoji's from Bitmoji with our cartoon faces.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Have a higher cost Channel Points redemption for unlocking and/or modifying Tier 2 & Tier 3 emotes - especially as Partners now have up to 5 of each.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. pogchamp emote but with a painter's hat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Global Emotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Since you've replaced the original PogChamp with the lizard head, now we have 2 KomodoHype emotes, which are extremely similar between each other. Back when you banned the original PogChamp emote because "it promotes violence", the same could be said for any emote, which was spammed back then on specific stream in specific moment. One thing you should do is to bring back original PogChamp - no one will ever associate the emote with violence. Also, Komodo Dragon cannot perform facial expressions, unlike us, humans.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. This is my idea for a new twitch global emote. I think adding the vibing cat meme as a new twitch global emote would fit perfectly and this would make me happy if yall ever add this. Here are google images I found that would fit well with it as a global emote

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/034/915/vibingcatttt.gif&imgrefurl=https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/catjam-vibing-cat&tbnid=s5wnp-TSPKlNQM&vet=1&docid=E9YsnhVqLbUGlM&w=1310&h=737&hl=en&source=sh/x/im#imgrc=s5wnp-TSPKlNQM&imgdii=lAoyKtEAn-rpyM

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. It would be great if I had an emote that worked as both Sleepy and Lurk, if typing :sleep or :lurk both brought up the same result.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emote Picker  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I currently have bit emotes in their own "area" channel in my emotes panel. Each "area" takes up several lines but only has one emote. My suggestion is to make a single area for all unlocked bit emotes to be.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bits Emotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Hey all. i know i'm not affiliated but would be cool too have my emote up for a day! :D any way i can let twitch know id like them to use it?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. llevo 1 semana con los emotes creados y puestos y me aparecen de color gris y los cuales no aparecn en chat , alguien sabria el porque?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I would like the ability for a channel to have an emote tied to the months subscribed.

There should be two options to go with the implementation, the ability to allow non-current subscribers to still use the emote and the ability to set the same emote for all subscriber month goals or a different one.

This helps reward people who subscribe to a channel for extended periods with more than just a sub badge. Creators could have a wildly different emote at each month, or choose to have an emote that evolves as their subscribers reach typical month goal.

In…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Hi Twitch Team,

I think it would be nice if there would be the possibility to allow users to keep one emote permanetly after being sub for like 12 months in a channel, to receive a further reward for loyality and the money you spent.

Thanks! :)

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I had this idea with a Friend and we thought that the changing PogChamp emote rotation was a pretty cool idea by itself. Addtionally, let Streamers submit their own PogChamp Emote and let RNG decide who is becoming the PogChamp of the Day/?Week?. Click on the Emote and it shows the Channel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Type in something like “Reverse” or “UnoReverse” for an uno reverse card emote

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Korina

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emote Picker  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. You've left out a HeteroPride icon. I feel left out.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Every once in a while there would be a contest where you set out the requirements and artists from all over can chose to make and submit 1-2 global emote designs. Then after a week or so of time to submit designs, the contest closes and twitch users get to vote on which emotes they would like to see in the future. This could be done on any social media platform.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. The regular Kappa with a cap. Many peoples says things thats not true, and someone other says: ,,nah hes cappin' " And like a blue cap

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. A lot of streamers and people (including myself) think that having custom emotes if you help the hype train it's a good idea.

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Hype Train Emotes  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?