Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

616 results found

1. A Badge for a Game developer that says 'DEV' in a box next to their name. It'll help player identify game developers of the game they are playing! You could code it to where the dev badge only shows up when the catagory is set to the proper game.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Role Badges  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. After receiving penatlies for suspensions, 2 years we have to wait until we get follower emote priveleges and auto upload of emotes back. Honestly 2 years is a VERY long time. Especially when Suspensions and bans are often grey areas and not against TOS

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Can we make it so the gift sub badge at the all time gifter list can go higher and have a different colour then 5k gifted subs? I have about 5 people that gifted 5.000 subs or more, and when they for instance hit 6k nothing changes, the colour of the giftbadge that is, that would be sick if we could up that number/badge to maybe a full black gift box at 10k? or something.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Global Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Follower Emotes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. ClipChamp was an exclusive title/badge given to the creator of a channels top clip each month. It was a great feature, encouraging the community to clip fantastic moments in hopes that they'd get the badge. It was a bit buggy at the time, but we've come a long way since then!

With clips being pushed more and "Featured Clips" being implemented, I think it would be great to bring back this feature. This time, with more support!

People love chat badges and they love emotes too, perhaps the return of ClipChamp could work a bit like hype trains? Little 🎬…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. There needs to be a way to remove bit emotes from channels you no longer follow

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Give us control to disable ones we dont want. Fumbling thru them is frustrating and i try to keep my list to a minimum
    Ones earned for specific donos that streamers often change for example
    Twitch is a TV program to me I don't just follow one streamer and as I bounce around alot if someone caught my urge to donate then I'm happy to do so...but the earned emote - another example of why I'm here

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I have a specific set of follower emotes for jackbox sessions, and then a seperate set for general use, and it would be great to be able to simply click a button and change to SETB of emotes rather than having to individually remove all 5 then set the other 5 every time, and I'm sure many people would like the convenience of having sets of emotes they can swap in and out, whether for follower emotes or the sub emotes, it would make life so much more convenient if you could establish the extra emotes into sets and then…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Emotes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Allow the Accounts that have emotes attributed to to use those emotes globally.
    A huge Part of the chat environment is the emotes that are used by chatters all over twitch in every facet, there is even a "Emote Only" chat mode. The artists who create these emotes are generally paid one time a sum between $5-50 depending on complexities etc. yet the subscription required to use those emotes is $4.99/month. This means that for an artist to showcase their emotes they have to pay for the privilege to the extent that no matter what they will eventually be negative…

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I propose renaming the 'Founder' badge to something like 'Early' or 'First'. The term 'Founder' misrepresents their identity, as they contributed early money, but didn't "create" the streamer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I'd love a streamer-activated quick emote panel. Users can click a small panel above the chat to send emotes, featuring the 10 latest used emotes. Inspired by cough, but I often tab out of games just to click a quick emote, while less frequently without the quick emote menu panel.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A lot of video games provide competitive playlists and ranks, which is a huge dedication to a lot of gamers and streamers. I would say in general, it's a core gamer quality.

My suggestion would be for gamers to be able to show their current rank in the chat through a badge (for the game that is currently being streamed in that chat - if the game has a rank system).

Game examples would be: Apex, Fortnite, Valorant, League of Legends etc.

I don't know how hard this would be to implement but there are 3rd party provides such as…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allows chatters to see a list of Twitch users with the artist role in a channel without having to pick through emotes individually. This is consistent with the /mods and /vips commands and makes it easier to see who has contributed to a channels emotes where more than one user has done so

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please fill all emote slots on TwitchDev.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Streamers that are unaware of there mic volumes being super quiet or loud to the games level are largely left to suffer in silence. Since new viewers arn't likely to want to get into a debate on whats wrong with there audio if there just browsing.

I propose a few sound related global emotes that allow chat to quickly tell a streamer there stream audio is muted, mic volume is to high/low or game volume is to high/low etc.

This will make things easier to explain whats wrong without long descriptions and improve chances that someone passing is more willing…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would like to see my Follower Emotes appear in the "Frequency Used" section of the chat on other channels for my subscribed users.
    Twitch was recently added the ability to upload Follower Emotes without Instant Upload Eligibility. I have added mainly easy-to-use some emotes there, as I want listeners to feel free to use them. However, the Follower Emotes do not appear in the "Frequency Used" of subscribed users who can also use Follower Emotes on other channels.
    This is not in line with the current Twitch specs where subscribed user can use Follower Emotes on other channels.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. (Not sure where the best place for this topic would be - any help transferring is much appreciated)

After working across a spectrum of industries and experiencing a great deal of success on Twitch after a short period of time working as a live stream digital asset Artist - I feel there is an opportunity to further support the Artists who contribute so much to a community's voice and live stream engagement with an “Artist Dashboard”.

This Dashboard should be designed to provide the data necessary to help develop an artist’s sense of self-worth and the overall value of their…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Since affiliate follow-emotes have come live, I've noticed several streamers are unable to use the new features due to suspensions 3 or 5 or more years old. So much so that some streamers can't even recall being suspended, or the reason for suspension, while maintaining a spotless record since then while consistently streaming for years, maintaining long term subscriptions and teams.

Despite otherwise fulfilling all the requirements for "Instant Upload Eligibility Requirements", they remain locked out of these new features, taunted by a link reading "find out how to regain access", with no further support, as they already meet said…

264 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 8,313 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Twitch rechaza emotes que subes de imágenes estáticas a las que le aplicas el efecto "fiestón" por tener efecto de luz intermitente. Irónico que te rechacen algo que ellos mismo ofrecen. Sé que hay personas a las que esto les causa problemas, supongo que será mejor que quiten esa animación básica en las opciones, o sino, dejen de rechazar los emotes por esa razón.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Animated Emotes  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?