Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

643 results found

1. It would be nice if affiliates/partners were able to work with twitch to come up and design a global badge for everyone to use on twitch since there are a lot of designers/artists out there on twitch

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. На твиче есть функция "серия просмотров" этот параметр показывает сколько раз вы смотрели стрим без пропуска, почему бы не добавить особые значки и смайлы за значительные числа, даже 30 и 50 это не маленькое достижение для зрителя, хотелось бы выделить его особенность в участии на каждом стриме, предлагаю добавить значки/смайлы, к примеру "камера" "маяк" или "глаз" которые будут эксклюзивны для зрителя который смог набрать определенное число, это пример как может выглядеть данная награда так что полёт фантазии за вами, однако хочу подчеркнуть одну важную вещь- значёк/смаил не должен терятся даже после потери серии просмотров, будет очень обидно если случайное отключение…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Role Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. This is a proposal for additional emote slots for Partners to support Affiliates by raiding their channels. This feature would create a win-win situation for both parties. Partners would get more emotes to express themselves and attract more subscribers, while Affiliates would get more exposure and potential followers. Currently, Partners have access to 60 standard emote slots and 5 animated emote slots. However, many Partners feel that this is not enough, especially compared to other platforms that offer more emote options. Therefore, this feature would provide an additional incentive for Partners to stay on Twitch and grow their channel. The…

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Partners have the ability to expand their animated emote slots similar to their static emote slots based upon number of subscriptions. Expand up to 10-20 maximum animated emote slots permanently based on current scale model.

192 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I just watching some emoji and I found many types of LGBTQ emojis, BUT I did not saw any of heterosexual emoji like: black-white flag. It offends my feelings. Please add this flag emoji

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Is there anyway that the streamers in our streamer groups can have a symbol beside their names when they enter our chat?
    Just like vip or sub badges, Streamers that are apart of our stream groups would have their own symbol in our chat as well.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow you to enable or disable whether if your badge should be automatically changed to a newly unlocked badge, such as Bits badge, Gifted sub badge or Hype Train badge.

Often it becomes annoying when you have your favourite badge but you also like support your creator and you get a new badge causing your chosen badge to be changed. Even when having the option to have a custom badge on a specific channel that is not your globally set badge.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hello! I know the Dumper-style emotes were kind of cracked down on about 2 years ago, I supposed I was lucky enough to have mine only taken down last month, however with the new TOS guideline update that now allows twerking/pole dancing (without needing some sort of content label), on top of allowing things like artistic nudity which includes genitals/breasts or body art and the like, I think the Dumper-style emotes should be allowed back on Twitch.

Since the Dumper-style emote is literally a twerk emote, and twerking/pole dancing is now allowed on Twitch without any content labels, I think…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. LISTEN THIS IS A WORLD CHANGING IDEA. Imagine if every strramer had a tool where he could let his viewers to import and add a custom hemote next to their nickname. It could be anything. For example my nickname is dumbdragon, so with a streamers consent I would add an dragon emote next to my nickname. Adding a custom emote next to the nickname would give a huge value to the streamers and his viewers. Because it would let to differentiate viewers and have a bit more charachter than just having their written nickname. It would give a chance feel…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Currently, if someone anonymously supports a streamer during a Hype Train, they won't be rewarded any of the emotes. It's almost as if Twitch doesn't recognize their donation. I understand that's the purpose of anonymously supporting a streamer; however, since Twitch knows we cheered/gifted, why is it that the donator isn't rewarded the emote?

The one thing that comes to my mind is how Hype Trains lists the top supporters. Although, they could also list them as Anonymous there.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Adding a Head Mod badge in every channel will be a nice way to recognize the head mods. Those who carry the moderation team, take care of chat the most, always there no matter what, manage the channel & more. Each streamer should be able to pick 1 or 2 head mods in their channel and grant them the badge. Let’s release this feature and let chat know that we have some amazing mods working hard behind the scenes.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. PROBLEM:
    TOO many actual words are being used as the name for emotes. It's confusing and frustrating for anyone trying to communicate in Chat.
    SOLUTION:
    Require a specific capitalization scheme for any emote that uses an actual word. Example: "War" or "WAR" or "war"—not acceptable. "wAr" or "wAR" or "waR"—all acceptable, depending on the specifics of the adopted capitalization scheme. All lowercase, all uppercase and initial cap would be UNacceptable because they are used, as such, in attempts at real communication in Chat.
    [This problem seems to arise frequently in external emote libraries like the BTTV library.]

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. A lot of people on this website partake in supporting their favorite streamers in a big way financially. Twitch has the 5k sub badge and bit badges up to 5M but are only specific to that stream, obviously. But things do tend to happen, streamers go on breaks, streamers retire, friendship fallouts, streamers clicking on things by accident on their computer that puts their career in jeopardy or ends it, plenty of other scenarios, and the person is left with really nothing to show for the immense support they've given to said streamer, which in turn goes toward supporting the…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. bring back affiliates being able to earn extra Tier 2 + Tier 3 emote slots. Taking that away completely de-incentivized the $5 to $20 extra in cost per month for viewers to only get a single extra emote when just $5 otherwise gets them up to 14.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. The current set of guidelines for Twitch Emotes is a razor-thin line of subjectivity, and it is interpreted differently depending on which human being reviews it.

A year ago I submitted a dancing mango emote that was approved. A few months later it was taken down for violating guidelines on nudity. I reviewed the guidelines with my artist and we blurred the butt part of the dancing in an effort to comply with the guidelines. Please bear in mind that I reached out to twitch and informed them of my very conscious effort to try and follow guidelines, but that…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Think the Pokemon Gym Badge Case, where one can view all badges their account has collected across various twitch Channels, various tiers of X-Month Subscriber badges, twitch con badges, etc. Just a neat feature I'd like to see implemented

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. twitch should add 5 animated emotes for affiliate level 2 and 3. My subscribers prefer to pay only level 1 like level 2 and 3, I only have one emote :'(.

the benefits for level 1, 2 and 3 subscribers are the same.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. There are a lot of limited-time emotes that you can obtain from Hype Trains and other events. These are put into categories in my emote library but the categories don't have any rhyme or reason particularly, for example some are categorised as "Stream with Pride" but some of the pride emotes are under "TwitchHypeTrain", I wish for a feature to be able to sort my emotes out a bit better.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Instead of having most used emotes at the top - just let us pin our top favorite 15-20 emotes. My "most used" are not necessarily my favorites. This would make using my favorite emotes so much easier - especially on mobile.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 3 votes

We're glad you're here