Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

604 results found

1. To support and showcase the Twitch charity feature, add two new global badges: one for any streamer who hosted a charity stream and raised funds (with different levels of the badge, perhaps, for amount raised across all fundraisers on their channel), and one for any viewer who has donated to any Twitch charity fundraiser (again, perhaps with levels based on total amount donated across all fundraisers).

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. There are several glaring holes in Twich's Emote Approval process at this time.

To demonstrate inconsistency in your system: I uploaded copies of the same, static, non-animated emote three different times: The 1st and 3rd upload were instantly approved, while the 2nd one became "pending approval."

To demonstrate approval time in need of improvement: I uploaded my first set of emotes on 2/10. The majority of my emotes were instantly approved. Two, one animated "rave" emote, and one non-animated "raid" emote, were listed for approval. It has been 16 days and counting since these emotes were uploaded- twitch advertises 48…

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Please remove TwitchConHYPE
    It's relly make us disgusted and uncomfortable

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. twitch hype chat badge: the badge will have a ray and it will work like bits badges.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I believe having follower emotes should mean followers get access to them even if they arent subscribed because then they can use possibly their favorite follower emotes outside of the parent channel's chat. It would give people a taste of the kind of emotes that would be in different subscriber tiers and maybe they will subscribe if they want more. Instead what we have is people having to be subbed to use them outside of the parent channel.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I just saw an Interview from IGN with Phil Spencer and in second two, his face is a perfect emote for a SpencerPog!
    Here's the link to the interview on twitter: https://twitter.com/IGN/status/1694535849231437863

And here are the two versions of the emote I made:
    https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/688867702915203137/1144363549045575801/spencepog2.png

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/688867702915203137/1144363300109439088/spencepog1.png

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow Affiliates to have more than 5 Animated Emotes.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. To better support artists and accredit their talents among the Twitch community, we’ve released two new features: Emote Attribution and the Artist Badge. Emote Attribution lets you credit the artists responsible for creating your emotes so they can feel the love wherever their emotes appear across Twitch. The Artist Badge lets you celebrate those who contributed artwork to your community with a special new chat badge.

You can get all the details on our Help page here: https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/artist-badge-attribution

We’re excited to share both of these features with the community, but they’re just the first steps to better connect creators and…

58 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. アフィリエイトの条件を満たしているユーザーに、収益化せずにチャンネルエモートを作成できるようにしてください。
    アフィリエイトの条件を満たしているユーザーでも、なんらかの理由(例えば副業ができないなど)の理由で収益化をしていないことがあります。
    そのようなユーザーでも、チャンネルエモートを作りたいのです。それができるなら、広告を流してその全ての収益をTwitchが得てもいいと思うほど、チャンネルエモートを作りたいと熱望しているのは私だけではないはずです。

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. As PogChamp has been removed, honouring what Reckful did for twitch by making him a global emote in replacement for PogChamp would satisfy those who have been asking for a global emote since his passing and be a good new face for the emote.

2,185 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1, stop the emote from changing positions when trying to select the same emote multiple time, so annoying.

2, In different streams the peepo,pepe, pepo, emotes are all different. please enable them to be the same because i spend a lot of time trying to find my favorite emotes only to find they are not there.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Give the "Listening only" & "Watching without audio" badges their own slot, so the people who actually need them can still display a vanity badge.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I think that 5 artist badges is too few. Many streamers have multiple artists for emotes, png/vtuber models, riggers, overlays, brb & starting soon screens. Especially considering that you can have significantly more VIP & Moderators than 5, it seems strange to limit the artists you'd like to recognize to only 5.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Change chat identity to a lower subscripe month.
    E.g. you get a 3-Month Chat identity "icon" in "yellow" but you like the "2-Month" Chat identity in "blue" more.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be nice to be able to customize the moderator emoticon, as is the case with the bits

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Viewers who are part of a raid will often use emotes from the raider's stream, but depending on the order of the emotes in the picker it can take a bit of scrolling to get to those emotes.

When a streamer raids another stream, the raider's emotes should show towards the top of the emote picker temporarily for a few minutes. It could be above or below the raided stream's emotes.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Mod and VIP request:
    As a user of twitch i grinded channel points and finally bought VIP with them.

I later applied for mod and luckily got it.
    Now i see that all my progress is gone, since i cant have both the VIP and MOD role/badge on my profile at the same time and i would really appreciate getting that feature with being able to have both MOD and VIP

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be greatly appreciated if once achieving affiliate status, follower emotes were instantly available. To stream for 60 days (after reaching affiliate) is such a long time to wait solely for follower emotes.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Promote events better, especially when you have a badge. Those who follow the Twitch blog or stay on the site never find out about the global badges. The most recent example is the r/place 2023 badge. There is nothing on the blog and no notification on the Twitch website itself. Only twitter users caught it. Following the Twitch blog to not get notified is a bit pointless. Sad about Twitch's lack of communication with those who actually spend the day on the site and without a badge. It could have a menu of badges with the list of the most…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Make the existing (and sadly forgotten) WoW Alliance/Horde badges available at all times on WoW partnered channels.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?