Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

604 results found

1. Add a medal to first person who joined the stream. It would be a medal of some sorts that will be put on the first person who joined the stream to prevent an overload/spam of people saying First.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. What a magnificent kitty, may he live of through us, the community.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Is there any way to add our own emoji's from Bitmoji with our cartoon faces.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Im an affiliate & its hard to get partnered to get more emote slots. i already have all 12 emotes (affiliate unlocks and bits slots) i would honestly like to have more emotes to unlock that would be really nice since me and my community uses a lot of emotes for expressions. This will not change any benefits compared to partners because we are not using their emotes we are creating our own to represent our channels and express ourselves. So having the ability to purchase emote slots as a streamer will help its a win-win

19 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please remove hindsight 2020 emotes, I didnt ask for them, I dont want them, and there is no way to remove them. Every time i scroll through to find an emote i am reminded of the past. Very stupid idea.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Replace the vip badge with a streamer/creature badge, many streamers i watch feel the vip puts someone above a viewer where a streamer/creature badge would be a better option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Role Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. There should be a rader badge. For example, if a fellow streamer raids me with 100 people, whenever they come back, there should be a raid icon with the number 100 to indicate how many viewers that streamer raided into me with.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hi there,

Despite Twitch being all about the content that is created and streamed, I believe emotes serve a very important role in both communication and representation on other streams without being pure advertising, it's subtle but can really help a streamer grow.

This means that viewers can sometimes arrive from the emotes alone, and may not enjoy the content, and so the streamer and viewer will both miss out, the viewer doesn't want to pay a full subscription for the emotes alone, and the streamer will miss out on the revenue from a potential purchase.

I propose a middle…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. pogchamp emote but with a painter's hat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hello there fellow streamers,my name is Rogue.My idea to improve twitch is that:Why doesn't twitch gives us 3-5 emotes to costumize our chat with? This idea will greatly improve the experience of the chat in stream and help attrack more people to the stream.Some streamers can't afford making emotes and this would be a great way for them to upgrade their stream! Twitch could help us with a artist that they have hired and they can make 3 emotes just like a free-starter pack for affiliates,They fall in contact with us we tell them what we want and we can…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Streamers can apply a custom emote for levels of bits, Making the same for subscribers would be a great idea and encourages viewers even more.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Twitch

Please remove ANELE emote. It's getting really offensive and annoying the way people are using it these days. As a Muslim guy, I'm really offended by this emote and the way it's being used in chats

Please remove it from Twitch

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Since you've replaced the original PogChamp with the lizard head, now we have 2 KomodoHype emotes, which are extremely similar between each other. Back when you banned the original PogChamp emote because "it promotes violence", the same could be said for any emote, which was spammed back then on specific stream in specific moment. One thing you should do is to bring back original PogChamp - no one will ever associate the emote with violence. Also, Komodo Dragon cannot perform facial expressions, unlike us, humans.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. This is my idea for a new twitch global emote. I think adding the vibing cat meme as a new twitch global emote would fit perfectly and this would make me happy if yall ever add this. Here are google images I found that would fit well with it as a global emote

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/034/915/vibingcatttt.gif&imgrefurl=https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/catjam-vibing-cat&tbnid=s5wnp-TSPKlNQM&vet=1&docid=E9YsnhVqLbUGlM&w=1310&h=737&hl=en&source=sh/x/im#imgrc=s5wnp-TSPKlNQM&imgdii=lAoyKtEAn-rpyM

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be great if I had an emote that worked as both Sleepy and Lurk, if typing :sleep or :lurk both brought up the same result.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. This is for the people who are omnisexual, they don't really get a lot of representation so it would be nice if they did.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Let us see the stats of our emotes to know which ones are used the most and used the least, so if we want to change them or ad new we can keep the most used by our community and change the less popular for new ones to try.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. A streamlined way to see how close affiliates are to being eligible for instant emote approvals. I understand the four criteria outlined in the affiliate guide for the Subscriber Emote Guide, but it would be convenient if there were some sort of status UI, either one that parallels the bit emote "Unlock Progress" status that's in the shiny new subscriber emote page that was recently added, or along with the rest of the achievements in the insights page. This way, the streamers can keep track without having to tally the number of streams within the 2-year period themselves.

70 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. All asthetic options should be availbe to all creators. Not just Affiliate and partner. The bar is set too high for one to reach this status which i get. Even though there are many broken road to reach that point anyway. But for new creators not being able to asthetically promote yourself the same as another is in my opinin unfair. Everyone pays to have these asthetics. And you can keep monetary options locked still. Or Do away with earning affilate and just keep the bar at partner.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We have some great Pride emotes, but can we add one with the demisexual pride flag? It's not the same as asexuality and there are members in our community who would really appreciate being represented.

31 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?