Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

612 results found

1. You've left out a HeteroPride icon. I feel left out.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. As a member of the LGBTQA+ community, I feel it’s needed that you update the LGBTQA+ emotes, as for the lesbian flag needs to be changed to the new lesbian flag, and more flags need to be added, such as the Omni ****** flag, poly ****** flag, Demiboy flag, Demigirl flag, Demi ****** flag, agender flag, genderqueer flag, and many more

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. As PogChamp has been removed, honouring what Reckful did for twitch by making him a global emote in replacement for PogChamp would satisfy those who have been asking for a global emote since his passing and be a good new face for the emote.

2,191 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Allow the modified emotes (redeemed with points OR with tiered subs) usable on emote only chat...
    Because modifier emotes are emotes.. right ?

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Every once in a while there would be a contest where you set out the requirements and artists from all over can chose to make and submit 1-2 global emote designs. Then after a week or so of time to submit designs, the contest closes and twitch users get to vote on which emotes they would like to see in the future. This could be done on any social media platform.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The regular Kappa with a cap. Many peoples says things thats not true, and someone other says: ,,nah hes cappin' " And like a blue cap

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The purpose of this feature would be to allow streamers greater control over the emotes shown on their channel, improving their chat experience, while simultaneously giving them more control over their brand.

Across all channels, and the Global Emote pool, streamers could note Emotes with "tags", a list of specific characteristics covered by almost all emotes. Examples include "Kappa", "Lewd", "Pog", or even "Hi". These types of emotes are common place in many channels' subscription emotes. However some streamers would not like to see/have those types of emotes displayed. As such when submitting an emote, you have the ability to…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Si la idea de twitch es que tanto los streamer como la misma plataforma ganen dinero a travez de la entretención online, ¿por que restringen la cantidad de emojis que se pueden subir a cada canal dependiendo de la cantidad de suscripciones activas que tiene este?
    No es atrayente para los usuarios un canal con pocos emojis y por lo tanto no se incentivan a suscribirse!
    Abran mas casillas para emojis!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I like to prefer a Icon/Button like VIP and Subscriber for Chanel Designer , Video Editor.

So Creative People , can be seen in chats and maybe u can link the Button with a Reference site with work from those people ?

And maybe there will grow an Network for Designer/Video Editor , which can earn Money with it . Like streamer but as Designer

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Role Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be cool if there were some way to unlock emotes from past events (maybe with a moratorium period of half a year or something). Heck, I'd pay a buck-per to get some of the RPG emotes that everyone seems to have or to fill out my incomplete collection of pride emotes.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Follow your own TOS re; brand theft. Rename the GlitchCat global emote and issue an apology.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. My idea is that instead of people of color having to create their own emotes to represent themselves, how about you make your basic set of emotes more inclusive, so as to not make anyone feel left out or offended? Not everyone is technologically capable and can only manage the basics. Just a suggestion.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The hype train is such a cool way to show support and to get everyone in a good mood for a little while, but the emotes offered leave a lot to be desired. I believe people would be much more inclined to support a hype train if streamers were allowed to put their own custom emotes instead. No one really uses Twitch's provided hype train emotes. It would be a really good way to reward supporters by offering them permanent emotes that they would actually be excited to use.

179 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Founders are a special occasion, and very hard to get in some channels, and not everyone has the money to get the founder badge or have it every month which results in a lost of a lot of founders.

The following can be done:
    Option 1: Give the person a Shiny Pink badge, like the 1st founder badge except with 2nd.
    Option 2: Make it a Darker Purple badge, like the 1st founder badge except with a darker color than the Shiny Pink founder badge.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Give streamers the ability to unlock additional channel emote slots for having an account in good standing for something like 90 days.

Incentives do wonders for changing habits and creating new routines.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I think it would be cool to have interactive emotes. For example a big part of my stream is rating the Fortnite item shop every day from 1-10. I would like to have a scorecard emote that’s blank but the viewer can enter their own ranking from 1-10 then when they send the message it will send the scorecard emote with their own ranking on it. So one viewer could send a scorecard that has a 6 if that’s their ranking while another could send a scorecard with a 7 if that is theirs.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Buenos dias, me encanta todas las recompensas, emblemas, emotes etc por donaciones, tren del hype etc.... soy el fan numero 1 del tren del hype, y por eso mismo, me gustaria poder añadir emblemas por subscripciones regaladas y emotes, al igual que hacemos con los bits, de esa forma se hace mucho mas interesante y algo mas "rentable" seguir donando, me encantaria poder personalizar eso tambien. los adornos de nivel 2 y 3, para mi han sido un exito, en concreto me gustaria que vieseis como lo tengo puesto en mi canal, creo que da un toque de calidad inmenso.…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. its less about the subs and more the emotes people get from subbing, its the k pop ones, please remove them from my account, i hate them with a passion, thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Having extra emote slots unlock based on your Sub Badge would incentivise maintaining a subscription for long periods of time, and will increase the amount of people who maintain a subscription to a channel. This would work in a similar way to Bit badge emote rewards.

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Give users the option to remove certain emotes so they don't show up in chat, like hiding all the Kpop emotes

813 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?