Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

643 results found

1. People watching Twitch Rivals (June 7-8) should get a second badge in different colors than the SuperUltraCombo, just like the 2022 CSGO badges. I got the badge when it was available between May 29th and June 2nd and it's a bit unfair that people who first time saw this badge from people who got it at the right time can now get it

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Increase the gift sub badges or allow streamers the option to add new gift sub badges passed a certain amount. Right now, the highest badge you can earn is 5k, so if a user gifts over 6k, 7k, 8k, etc. it only shows the 5k badge.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Add more badges to twitch like for some people who developer,helper, and custom ones to certain viewers

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. For the instant upload eligibility and free follower emotes there's no way (that I know of) that you can see how many days you are away from achieving this. There should be a place to see either in analytics or a goal bar in the emotes section. I'm so tired of miscounting and telling my followers we're one stream away only to realize I was wrong.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Could you review the approval ratings for animated emotes, I've already tried to put 5 different emotes, just characters dancing, and they were rejected because they were alleged to have sexual content and they don't, there's nothing sexual. It's frustrating, several animated emotes rejected for claiming to have something that has nothing to do with it. Could you please review these approvals?

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be nice to have a Zelda Global Twitch Badge on Twitch since Zelda is a popular game and I honestly love playing Zelda Games since they are a lot of fun.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be nice if viewers could choose their displayed sub badge tier to match it with other badges they have or match it with their name color. It's something that should be optional, just like other badges.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Optional badge for users who stream and not just view streams. This would give faster shoutout-response when streamer/moderator notices the (new&unknown) streaming viewer without the need to check users channel for everyone.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Role Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Ich bin Emote Designer und schon lang Affilate auf Twitch. Ich habe gemerkt das viele Affilate Streamer nur Partner sein wollen weil sie ihrer Community mehr Emotes bieten wollen. Es wär toll wenn man also Affilate zb fast so viele Emotes freischalten kann mit subs wie ein Partner. so würden viel mehr Leute kleinen Streamern ein Sub gönnen.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Dear hard-working Twitch Staff,

So uhm, I would like to have a nice and fancy badge for my account thats older than 10+ years and I guess other 10+ years veterans would also appreciate it as well.

Thank you.

PS: If you could throw in some free bits as well, that would be great <3

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Hello, dear Twitch support community. Sword is way too aggressive and underrepresenting the role. Hammer would represent a 'banhammer' and shield would be a great icon to show that moderator is protecting the community.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A Badge for a Game developer that says 'DEV' in a box next to their name. It'll help player identify game developers of the game they are playing! You could code it to where the dev badge only shows up when the catagory is set to the proper game.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Can we make it so the gift sub badge at the all time gifter list can go higher and have a different colour then 5k gifted subs? I have about 5 people that gifted 5.000 subs or more, and when they for instance hit 6k nothing changes, the colour of the giftbadge that is, that would be sick if we could up that number/badge to maybe a full black gift box at 10k? or something.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be great, if channel pages could have a badge that shows, if the channel owner has purchased a ticket for the current or upcoming TwitchCon so that people can tell if someone will be attending, even if they are not talking or joined to a chat.
    This could be useful for people who would like to compile a list of the people they would like to see.
    It would be good if that badge could be shown in the same spot as the verified/partner badge or the affiliate/partner anniversary badge.
    The badge can disappear once the TwitchCon is…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make global country badges so everyone including the streamer would be able to know where are you from.

I think it would be very interesting to provide this information if you want, especially for the streamer.

I'm from Argentina and personally I feel kinda awkward to type messages using slangs or other words that are particularly from my country in a Spanish or Mexican streamer's chat for example, even tho I know that everyone would understand me, so I think a feature like this would fit so well.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Using the "shake" feature in Twitch's emote upload menu caused a black background to show up in parts of the emote. I found it tolerable. However, the emote ended up being rejected, and in the rejection email, for some reason the smallest version of the emote was bright white, unlike in my previews when making it, after submitting it, and unlike the two larger versions present in the email.
    I'm pretty disappointed that a bug in twitch's system is going to hamper my ability to gain instant upload privileges and would like to see that as soon as possible, since…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I feel like we don't get enough animated slots, it would be nice to have the same amount for both standard and animated.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Give a long time follower emote option! Followers for over a year, two years, ect should get a new emote slot

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We have a tendency to see emotes be deleted as they might be deemed sexually suggestive.

If possible can we add a Mature Lock or Mature Wall for Emotes and that way those emotes can be unlocked by age verification (18+) .

231 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?