Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

643 results found

1. I'd like to give artist badges to more than 5 viewers.

Fortunately, more than 5 my fans gave me my fanart, but the limit of grantable artist badge is up to 5 viewes. I hope to increase the maximum number to treat my fans equally.

119 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

5 comments  ·  Role Badges  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. there is so much potential by the way of animated emotes, but it feels so stifled for everyone to be limited to a maximum of five slots ever. We'd like to be able to earn at least as many animated slots as we can with static, or at least, allow each bit milestone to come with two slots! one for static, and one for animated. All of the above would be even better.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Currently VIP badges are unlocked by concurrent chatters. Especially for smaller streamers it is very hard to reach a new level and basically the only chance to advance is by getting a large raid and hope that the raiders spam a raid message. My suggestion is to unlock one additional VIP batch (on top of the unlocked concurrent chatters VIPs) for each month being affiliate. This number is already tracked and would allow small streamers to VIP more regulars and also would remove the hard limit of 100 VIPs for very large streamers.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Role Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. While having a maximum of 5 assignable Artist Roles might work fine for most streamers, VTubers specifically function entirely on art. Because of this, VTubers will often have many more than 5 artists, all equally important and having contributed many assets to any given stream. I propose that the maximum number of artist roles be increased, at least to 10 if not 15 or 20.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. sie können die Emotes des Streamers für zb 2 $ kaufen, sehen aber weiterhin die Werbung. So kann ich zb Emotes von Streamer nutzen die ich nicht schaue , aber die Emotes mag die ich sonst nicht abonnieren würde. Win win für Twitch und Streamer.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I have a very easy way for you to improve Twitch.
    Simply give streamers the option to have a different sub badge for each month instead of the 3, 6, 9-Month, 1-Year... steps you have in place. Like that streamers have the freedom to completely decide the different tiers on their own or if they are happy change nothing. I guarantee you that me and a lot of other streamers would be very happy about this small change.
    Thank You, Tom

88 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be nice to have a global badge with the Justin.tv icon (monkeycam) for Twitch accounts created before the inception of Twitch.

If account older than [date of twitch inception JUNE 2011 for example] user account will have access to Justin.tv badge. A nod to the pioneers of this community.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When "Use Custom Badge for This Channel" has been selected, don't replace it with hype train conductor or gift leader badges. I don't want to select my preferred badge again my badge is replaced by something else.

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Twitch and Microsoft have absolutely botched this recent Minecraft Promotion. I've had a stream on for upwards of six days now and still have not received the emote, but somehow I've received the cape redeem, which required more view time.

Please reconsider your infrastructure before running another massive promotion that thousands of people are going to participate in (hundreds of thousands of people?).

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I think twitch communities could get nice addition from having the ability to have custom roles with badges. Streamers could have some role and some amount of that role to give for people and because of course keeping this feature running isn't free it could be that if you want more roles and more people with that role you need to pay some small amount extra.
    For these roles it could be nice to have ability to execute certain commands but this could be a feature that is implemented using twitch extensions (which to my knowledge could do this).
    The…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please add webp as a supported format for animated emotes! Currently, the only acceptable animated format is GIF. GIFs do not allow for semitransparency, only completely opaque or transparent colors. My commissioned emotes have dark hair like myself, which blends into dark mode. To fix this issue, I added a semitransparent glow behind the chibi for my standard emotes, but this is impossible to do in a GIF. Pleaseee add webp as a supported format!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. With the plethora of streamer and Twitch emotes out there, it makes sense that you as a user can have more control over which you can see & use. It could be that you still own bit emotes from streamers you've moved on from a while ago, as well as ones you no longer want to be associated with. These will always stay in your emote drop down menu.

On top of that, when a person who has their own emotes gets banned in your channel, it should be that their emotes are also banned from use on your Twitch…

192 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make it so the gifted sub badges work like bit badges. The bit badges are permanent and you can choose to display any of the badges you have unlocked. But the gift sub badges for some reason dont work the same. There you can only display the badge you most recently gained and also the badge expires when your most recent gifted sub expires. It would be much more fun for people who like to collect badges and like the customization also i dont see why the badges work differently to begin with since they fill the same purpose its…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Recently follower emotes can be used on every part ofTwitch by channel subscribers, but these aren't sent to the Discord integration API so that they can be used on their respective servers

When you configure the Twitch-Discord integration the follower emotes simply doesn't appear on the Discord server

102 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. You have "Frequently Used" which is nice, but having a favourite list would be amazing. This way they can have a little library of what they like the most (even if they don't use them often).

This will help remind them of the awesome emotes they like the most and maybe used them more in response, but also any channels that are no longer subscribed to will become more obvious if your favourite emotes start being greyed out.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. there s a possibility in future to have a customizable badge for our streams ? Example: mods badge from the shadow change to another and do for more too more customizable

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. hello, the Gigantify an Emote feature is an interesting idea, but as a streamer, I don't always want to be seeing these or perhaps I would only like to see large ones from my stream an not perhaps those of other streamers.

I would like to be able to turn this feature redeem off and/or limit the selection of emotes to Gigantify to Global ones and ones from my stream.

Yes, you could just price the bit value higher, but that would stop the fun for emotes the community likes to use. I could also see this being abused by…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add some meta information on what channel the golden Kappa was acquired. Would add another passive discovery surface to find channels

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I think we should be able to give anyone a founders badge because its no fair if we revoke it from someone they are not able to get it back

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. is it possible to make reset founder badge buttons to the default founders bcz i skipped some guys by accident .

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?