Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

612 results found

1. Right now if you complete a level 100 Hype Train you will only get KappaInfinite instead of getting BleedPurpleHD, HeyHeyGuys, and PogChomp as well. This leads viewers to feel like they are ripped off because this generally isn't how game progression works.

When we beat a level we expect a reward from that level to be unlocked. We do not expect that reward to be overwritten by a higher level forcing us to have to do it again to unlock the lower tier reward. This is a normal tenet of game design and should apply to Hype Train rewards as…

2,372 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. This is to to commemorate PirateSoftware breaking the World Record Hype Train twice in one week. The community requested I put this up and I am not one to deny them.

The first one happened here at Level 55 + 179%:
    https://twitter.com/PirateSoftware/status/1735036339022913567

The second one happened here at Level 55 + 512%:
    https://twitter.com/PirateSoftware/status/1735750750800842908

This is an absolutely outrageous thing to be a part of and I cannot thank the community enough. You're all amazing and I exist in this place because of you. Thank you for everything.

This would be the image for the emote:
    https://i.imgur.com/0CBNSud.png

4,279 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. A Dumpy emote is an emote with a shaking butt in a circle and does not contain nudity or sexually explicit content of any kind. There are over 900 of them on Twitch as of this writing.

Dumpy emotes are incredibly popular among a wide number of communities on Twitch. However, they have been removed by Twitch Moderation at seemingly random for violating the community guidelines.
    Context Here: https://twitter.com/PirateSoftware/status/1686114277491650560

As these emotes are based on a draw-over of the PG movie Open Season from 2006 it seems absurd to ban them from the platform.
    Context Here: https://twitter.com/PirateSoftware/status/1686127545429942278

3,414 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Simple enough. The old design was cute and fun, while the new one is uncomfortable and aggressive.

The new design is fine as its own emote, but please give us back the innocent and adorable "DinoDance" so many of us have now come to know and love!

322 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. If you already have a Golden Kappa emote and you manage to participate in ANOTHER Golden Kappa train before the first one expires, the 24h timer DOES NOT refresh when you complete the new train!

This is non-obvious, and seems counter-intuitive.

I submitted this as a bug and I was just told that, quote:
    "Please note that it is not a bug, and working as intended at this time. It doesn't refresh the expiration time when participating in another Golden Kappa Hype Train."

PLEASE change this behavior! There is currently no indication that this unexpected behavior is what Twitch is…

104 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I have had several non sexual emotes removed for the reason listed at the bottom of this post, for convenience I'll shorten it here to 'sexual content'.
    I have had several emotes removed for 'sexual content' despite not having anything sexual about them. I can see this is a problem that occurs to a lot of people based on a cursory search on Twitter.

This blatantly wrong information only leads to confusion. If my emote isn't sexual in nature, why was it removed? Was it a mistake? What do I need to change about it to have it be allowable.…

36 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. For one reason or another, we as users end up leaving streaming communities. Sometimes it's because the communities are toxic. Seeing the unlocked emotes in the user library can stir up negative feelings, or even trauma sometimes.

We understand that we donated money to the community and unlocked the emotes as a result, but it would be really nice to have the option to remove them from our libraries. This is a way for us as users to be more proactive in protecting ourselves and to maintain our mental health.

42 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Twitch recently gave affiliates and partners more slots for animated emotes. However, one issue is that you cannot unlock animated emotes using channel points as a viewer. I know it would be hard to modify animated emotes, but we should at least be able to unlock them with channel points. This would give streamers like me the opportunity to reward our viewers for spending time in our streams.

45 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. On February 26, 2024, DinoDance was redesigned and reanimated.

This redesign completely changed the mood of the emote, and we would prefer the old one back. The new one also appears grainy and the visual language of it is not as clear as its previous versions.

The original DinoDance emote marked a start of an era in Twitch, adding a global animated emote for the public, making it a notable, charming and easily recognizable emote.

Revert the changes and bring back original DinoDance.

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. yarrDumpy emote needs to be allowed. It is a cute emote that the community loves and it needs to be allowed.

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Twitch there is much much worse on your platform things that you don't have any repercussions for such as hot tub streams, ***** being shaken in the camera for views, streamers including partnered streamers spreading racism and homophobia yet... you choose to get rid of booty twerking emotes (Of animals, plants, fruits, and clothed humans) which are very much not in any way harmful in fact, they often lift the spirits of a stream creating a laugh and bringing community together there is no reason to ban them at all! We suggest you Unban the butts give us booty emotes…

37 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Previously, if you moused over an emote, after a brief delay, the name of it would pop up in a bubble that was not interactive and disappeared when you moused away.

Sometime recently, it was changed to the bubble appears immediately and you can select the text within. This has made it more difficult to interact with chat text, as the bubbles are appearing as soon as I mouse over anything, blocking other thing around them, like mod controls, the Pin or Reply button, or the emote in the row above it that I was trying to access. This has…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. We need to be allowed to have yarrDumpy style emotes. These emotes are cute and not ugly at all. Please allow these style of emotes.

18 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. there is so much potential by the way of animated emotes, but it feels so stifled for everyone to be limited to a maximum of five slots ever. We'd like to be able to earn at least as many animated slots as we can with static, or at least, allow each bit milestone to come with two slots! one for static, and one for animated. All of the above would be even better.

22 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I'd like to give artist badges to more than 5 viewers.

Fortunately, more than 5 my fans gave me my fanart, but the limit of grantable artist badge is up to 5 viewes. I hope to increase the maximum number to treat my fans equally.

96 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Role Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I have a very easy way for you to improve Twitch.
    Simply give streamers the option to have a different sub badge for each month instead of the 3, 6, 9-Month, 1-Year... steps you have in place. Like that streamers have the freedom to completely decide the different tiers on their own or if they are happy change nothing. I guarantee you that me and a lot of other streamers would be very happy about this small change.
    Thank You, Tom

83 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. sie können die Emotes des Streamers für zb 2 $ kaufen, sehen aber weiterhin die Werbung. So kann ich zb Emotes von Streamer nutzen die ich nicht schaue , aber die Emotes mag die ich sonst nicht abonnieren würde. Win win für Twitch und Streamer.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. So I kinda hate this founder badge revoking update. I was going through my list of founders to get rid of the inactive users who got founder badges. But then I just realized that some of the people I removed it from were still active members in the chat. Now I was like I wanna give them the badges back but cannot because they're long gone.

I've only been an affiliate for a little over a year now and there were a lot of people who subbed to me on the first day. Now I'm very upset that those I…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When "Use Custom Badge for This Channel" has been selected, don't replace it with hype train conductor or gift leader badges. I don't want to select my preferred badge again my badge is replaced by something else.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. With the plethora of streamer and Twitch emotes out there, it makes sense that you as a user can have more control over which you can see & use. It could be that you still own bit emotes from streamers you've moved on from a while ago, as well as ones you no longer want to be associated with. These will always stay in your emote drop down menu.

On top of that, when a person who has their own emotes gets banned in your channel, it should be that their emotes are also banned from use on your Twitch…

190 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 30 31
  • Don't see your idea?