Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Badges/Emotes

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Badges/Emotes

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

614 results found

1. The emotes panel should let streamers organize them all in the order they think it is the best. Currently even though we can put them in a certain order, we don't have full access to it because they are all separated in categories, such as Animated emotes, Follower emotes, Tier 1 emotes. Streamers should have full power to organize all emotes mixing them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel Emotes  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I think it would be cool if streamers could upload custom versions of all badges on their channel. My sub badges have a certain style, I would love to give my founders/mods/vips/topgifters or even my broadcaster badge a custom version in the same style, so my entire chat can have one theme alltogether.

74 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Role Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Like it says in the title.
    I would like for users in chat to have a special badge if they have blocked the user I am signed in as and cannot see my messages in chat or receive a whisper.
    This badge should always be visible in a 4th slot (a second global slot, if you will), and be impossible to turn off by any other means, other than unblocking the user for whom it is shown.
    It is inconvenient to have to open a user's chat card or channel page to see if the follow button is greyed out…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Instead of having most used emotes at the top - just let us pin our top favorite 15-20 emotes. My "most used" are not necessarily my favorites. This would make using my favorite emotes so much easier - especially on mobile.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Emote Picker  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Create a badge to show the number of predictions a user has guessed over tot past predictions, like a hundred past predictions

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Optional badge for users who stream and not just view streams. This would give faster shoutout-response when streamer/moderator notices the (new&unknown) streaming viewer without the need to check users channel for everyone.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Role Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. WE NEED TO BE ABLE TO FURTHER CUSTOMIZE OUR BADGES!

Similar to how we can upload our own emotes, I think we should be able to customize current or create new badges for viewers. Specifically, I believe these specific current roles could use this feature:

1. Moderator. I'd like to change the sword to something that reflects my channel! I'm sure others do too.

2. There should be a customizable bit badge option for the leaders on the bit donation leaderboard! 1rst through 3rd place should be awarded with its own badge until the board is refreshed or someone steals their spot.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. People watching Twitch Rivals (June 7-8) should get a second badge in different colors than the SuperUltraCombo, just like the 2022 CSGO badges. I got the badge when it was available between May 29th and June 2nd and it's a bit unfair that people who first time saw this badge from people who got it at the right time can now get it

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you regarding the Verified Status designation process on your platform. As a frequent Participant who engages with your community, I believe there is a compelling case to be made for opening up Verified Status to non-streaming accounts.

At present, the Verified badge is primarily reserved for Partners - those who stream regularly and have met specific monetization thresholds. However, there are many valued members who contribute to discussions and shape the overall user experience without streaming themselves. By verifying certain Participant accounts based on clear participation guidelines, your company could recognize these influential voices…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. На твиче есть функция "серия просмотров" этот параметр показывает сколько раз вы смотрели стрим без пропуска, почему бы не добавить особые значки и смайлы за значительные числа, даже 30 и 50 это не маленькое достижение для зрителя, хотелось бы выделить его особенность в участии на каждом стриме, предлагаю добавить значки/смайлы, к примеру "камера" "маяк" или "глаз" которые будут эксклюзивны для зрителя который смог набрать определенное число, это пример как может выглядеть данная награда так что полёт фантазии за вами, однако хочу подчеркнуть одну важную вещь- значёк/смаил не должен терятся даже после потери серии просмотров, будет очень обидно если случайное отключение…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Make global country badges so everyone including the streamer would be able to know where are you from.

I think it would be very interesting to provide this information if you want, especially for the streamer.

I'm from Argentina and personally I feel kinda awkward to type messages using slangs or other words that are particularly from my country in a Spanish or Mexican streamer's chat for example, even tho I know that everyone would understand me, so I think a feature like this would fit so well.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. How is it possible that channels can use twerk emotes but when I do it it is rejected and the reason is just rubbish and have nothing to do with the emote

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I understand that letters can be used to spell bad things. In that case I dont have much to suggest for addition. And of course it isnt very cool to add a feature that just gives mods more work. Myself and many would agree that at the least, letters like W & L would be a fun addition. I of course feel the opposite about adding all sorts of letters and especially not common spelling ones, such as vowels.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would love to be able to make a few Bit Badge "profiles" so that I could swap badges seasonally! I know a lot of streamers like to swap over to holiday emotes/badges when the time comes and this would make things a lot simpler.

14 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bits Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be nice to have a Zelda Global Twitch Badge on Twitch since Zelda is a popular game and I honestly love playing Zelda Games since they are a lot of fun.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Global Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Is there anyway that the streamers in our streamer groups can have a symbol beside their names when they enter our chat?
    Just like vip or sub badges, Streamers that are apart of our stream groups would have their own symbol in our chat as well.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Since baldurs gate 3 came out why can’t we have an animated or static d20 dice emote

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. A lot of people on this website partake in supporting their favorite streamers in a big way financially. Twitch has the 5k sub badge and bit badges up to 5M but are only specific to that stream, obviously. But things do tend to happen, streamers go on breaks, streamers retire, friendship fallouts, streamers clicking on things by accident on their computer that puts their career in jeopardy or ends it, plenty of other scenarios, and the person is left with really nothing to show for the immense support they've given to said streamer, which in turn goes toward supporting the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Global Badges  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. A Badge for a Game developer that says 'DEV' in a box next to their name. It'll help player identify game developers of the game they are playing! You could code it to where the dev badge only shows up when the catagory is set to the proper game.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. After receiving penatlies for suspensions, 2 years we have to wait until we get follower emote priveleges and auto upload of emotes back. Honestly 2 years is a VERY long time. Especially when Suspensions and bans are often grey areas and not against TOS

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?